Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Temple of Blood has signed to Alone Records to reissue debut album

Go down 
+5
Shawn Of Fire
Fat Freddy
Gilbert
MetallicSeminarian
Temple of Blood
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

Temple of Blood has signed to Alone Records to reissue debut album Empty
PostSubject: Temple of Blood has signed to Alone Records to reissue debut album   Temple of Blood has signed to Alone Records to reissue debut album Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2018 12:11 pm

http://alone.gr/html/ALONE%200088%20TEMPLE%20OF%20BLOOD%20CD.html

We feel very blessed to have this opportunity.  This is a great label that has reissued albums from bands like Metal Church, Warlord, and Nevermore.

I have received many questions about how to get a copy of the debut and the prices online for it have been pretty outrageous so it's great to be able to get a new pressing to make it available again.
Back to top Go down
MetallicSeminarian
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
MetallicSeminarian

Number of posts : 1698

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Blood has signed to Alone Records to reissue debut album   Temple of Blood has signed to Alone Records to reissue debut album Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2018 12:51 pm

Excellent! I was blessed enough to get it shortly after it came out, but i'm glad others will now have the chance to hear it. Conviction remains my favorite ToB song.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Blood has signed to Alone Records to reissue debut album   Temple of Blood has signed to Alone Records to reissue debut album Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2018 3:01 pm

MetallicSeminarian wrote:
Excellent! I was blessed enough to get it shortly after it came out, but i'm glad others will now have the chance to hear it. Conviction remains my favorite ToB song.

Thanks! I always wonder which songs resonate with people.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9889

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Blood has signed to Alone Records to reissue debut album   Temple of Blood has signed to Alone Records to reissue debut album Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2018 3:43 pm

Awesome. By the way, I have finally found overlord on cd. Your releases are impossible to find in my part of the globe.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37655

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Blood has signed to Alone Records to reissue debut album   Temple of Blood has signed to Alone Records to reissue debut album Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2018 4:22 pm

I took the liberty of cleaning up the link in your original post, TOB, cuz it was coming back with a "404 not found." It should be click-able now.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Blood has signed to Alone Records to reissue debut album   Temple of Blood has signed to Alone Records to reissue debut album Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2018 4:53 pm

Gilbert wrote:
Awesome. By the way, I have finally found overlord on cd. Your releases are impossible to find in my part of the globe.

Great!

Where are you?
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Blood has signed to Alone Records to reissue debut album   Temple of Blood has signed to Alone Records to reissue debut album Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2018 4:53 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
I took the liberty of cleaning up the link in your original post, TOB, cuz it was coming back with a "404 not found." It should be click-able now.

Thanks. I messed with it but couldn't get it to work.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Blood has signed to Alone Records to reissue debut album   Temple of Blood has signed to Alone Records to reissue debut album Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2018 6:28 pm

Very cool!

Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Blood has signed to Alone Records to reissue debut album   Temple of Blood has signed to Alone Records to reissue debut album Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2018 6:53 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
Very cool!

Thanks Shawn!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Blood has signed to Alone Records to reissue debut album   Temple of Blood has signed to Alone Records to reissue debut album Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2018 9:34 pm

Congrats
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3893

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Blood has signed to Alone Records to reissue debut album   Temple of Blood has signed to Alone Records to reissue debut album Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2018 10:28 pm

That's great man! Hope it works out. I'll be grabbing a copy.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9889

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Blood has signed to Alone Records to reissue debut album   Temple of Blood has signed to Alone Records to reissue debut album Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2018 1:14 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:
Gilbert wrote:

Great!  

Where are you?

Here is where i live. You are welcome to visit any time!

https://youtu.be/coIXMyWzpAU
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Blood has signed to Alone Records to reissue debut album   Temple of Blood has signed to Alone Records to reissue debut album Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2018 5:36 pm

Thanks guys!

Hoping to make a deal to get Overlord remastered and re-released in a similar fashion before long too.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25893

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Blood has signed to Alone Records to reissue debut album   Temple of Blood has signed to Alone Records to reissue debut album Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2018 6:10 pm

Congrats!
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Blood has signed to Alone Records to reissue debut album   Temple of Blood has signed to Alone Records to reissue debut album Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2018 10:31 am

Thanks nevermore!
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Blood has signed to Alone Records to reissue debut album   Temple of Blood has signed to Alone Records to reissue debut album Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2018 2:21 pm

Gilbert wrote:
Here is where i live. You are welcome to visit any time!

https://youtu.be/coIXMyWzpAU

That's a little far away for me, but thanks!
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Blood has signed to Alone Records to reissue debut album   Temple of Blood has signed to Alone Records to reissue debut album Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2019 12:37 am

Cds are now in stock!!! Only 5 bucks!

https://templeofblood.bigcartel.com
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Blood has signed to Alone Records to reissue debut album   Temple of Blood has signed to Alone Records to reissue debut album Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2019 12:18 pm

Just ordered one. Is it remastered? It doesn’t indicate...
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Blood has signed to Alone Records to reissue debut album   Temple of Blood has signed to Alone Records to reissue debut album Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2019 4:20 pm

What happened to your third album? I remember reading here years ago that you had recorded it and were ready to release it...
I have the first two, are these just reissues?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Blood has signed to Alone Records to reissue debut album   Temple of Blood has signed to Alone Records to reissue debut album Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 2:29 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Just ordered one. Is it remastered? It doesn’t indicate...

No.  I would have but I don't have the original unmastered tracks.  The studio it was recorded at is no longer available, the studio owner is MIA, and I was too dumb at the time to know to ask for those tracks before they were mixed/mastered.

Thanks for your order!
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Blood has signed to Alone Records to reissue debut album   Temple of Blood has signed to Alone Records to reissue debut album Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 2:34 pm

Olafsto wrote:
What happened to your third album? I remember reading here years ago that you had recorded it and were ready to release it...
I have the first two, are these just reissues?

Hmm, well we have recorded tracks but were never ready to release it.

Tracks got thrown away. Band members left. Stuff got re-recorded.

It's still being worked on, when work and family permit. Good news is the lineup is stable now and the songs have been written for a long time now.

"Prepare" is just a reissue, "Overlord" is remastered and sounds MUCH better: https://templeofblood.bandcamp.com/album/overlord-remastered

Hoping to get the new version of Overlord pressed on CD before too long as the old CDs are totally sold out.

"Prepare" is 2/3 gone. I think I'll be out of copies pretty soon so grab one quick if you're interested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Temple of Blood has signed to Alone Records to reissue debut album   Temple of Blood has signed to Alone Records to reissue debut album Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Temple of Blood has signed to Alone Records to reissue debut album
Page 1 of 1