Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AXEL RUDI PELL new album soon. Listen to new track.

Go down 
+6
Orion Crystal Ice
Olafsto
ultmetal
Rex
Metallic Blaze
krokus
10 posters
AuthorMessage
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

AXEL RUDI PELL new album soon. Listen to new track. Empty
PostSubject: AXEL RUDI PELL new album soon. Listen to new track.   AXEL RUDI PELL new album soon. Listen to new track. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 6:53 pm

http://www.axel-rudi-pell.de/index1.html
i love it, but i love all AXEL RUDI PELL albums. For all fans, a buy or die album of course AXEL RUDI PELL new album soon. Listen to new track. 11840
Song reminds me of TONY MARTIN era BLACK SABBATH, really cool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AXEL RUDI PELL new album soon. Listen to new track.   AXEL RUDI PELL new album soon. Listen to new track. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 6:56 pm

krokus wrote:
For all fans, a buy or die album of course AXEL RUDI PELL new album soon. Listen to new track. 11840

So true.

The cover art is one sweet piece also, can't wait to get this, the man has NOT released one bad Studio album in my opinion

AXEL RUDI PELL new album soon. Listen to new track. The-cr10

Last edited by Locky on Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: AXEL RUDI PELL new album soon. Listen to new track.   AXEL RUDI PELL new album soon. Listen to new track. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 6:57 pm

Locky wrote:
krokus wrote:
For all fans, a buy or die album of course AXEL RUDI PELL new album soon. Listen to new track. 11840

So true.

The cover art is one sweet piece also, can't wait to get this, the man has NOT released one bad Studio album in my opinion

Yeah, i love the cover art too, one of the best ever. Super!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AXEL RUDI PELL new album soon. Listen to new track.   AXEL RUDI PELL new album soon. Listen to new track. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:29 pm

Ohh Krokus, just off topic for a moment but if you see the new Saurom & Lujuria albums around over there will you let me know please.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AXEL RUDI PELL new album soon. Listen to new track.   AXEL RUDI PELL new album soon. Listen to new track. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 1:33 am

Sigh, everyone just slow down. My want list is already too long.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: AXEL RUDI PELL new album soon. Listen to new track.   AXEL RUDI PELL new album soon. Listen to new track. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:57 am

TheNazgul wrote:

AXEL RUDI PELL new album soon. Listen to new track. Lol

I feel ya!

About Axel Rudi Pell, what is his sound like? I've heard of him, but never heard him. The album art looks power metal, so I think I'd probably dig it.
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

PostSubject: Re: AXEL RUDI PELL new album soon. Listen to new track.   AXEL RUDI PELL new album soon. Listen to new track. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:26 am

Looking forward to this. I only have one Rudi album, but I really want some more.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: AXEL RUDI PELL new album soon. Listen to new track.   AXEL RUDI PELL new album soon. Listen to new track. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 12:08 pm

I have a bunch of Axel Rudi Pell CDs. I haven't really listened to them in a while. Perhaps now is a good time to re-acquaint myself with Rudi.

I've actually been really enjoying the new Impellitteri CD and it re-ignited my interest in some of the older stuff too.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: AXEL RUDI PELL new album soon. Listen to new track.   AXEL RUDI PELL new album soon. Listen to new track. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 12:32 pm

Metallic Blaze wrote:
TheNazgul wrote:

AXEL RUDI PELL new album soon. Listen to new track. Lol

I feel ya!

About Axel Rudi Pell, what is his sound like? I've heard of him, but never heard him. The album art looks power metal, so I think I'd probably dig it.

Always ready for some new ARP AXEL RUDI PELL new album soon. Listen to new track. 11840
Not really Power Metal, as in Blind Guardian, Freedom Call, more like Neo Classical Heavy Metal.
If you like Dio era Rainbow you`ll love it!
Axel is a great guitarist, but he`s always had strong songs and killer vocalists in his band.
Rob Rock, Jeff Scott Soto, and now Johnny Gioeli (Hardline)
And yeah that cover art looks great!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: AXEL RUDI PELL new album soon. Listen to new track.   AXEL RUDI PELL new album soon. Listen to new track. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 12:40 pm

Tell me the one that is most like classic Rainbow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AXEL RUDI PELL new album soon. Listen to new track.   AXEL RUDI PELL new album soon. Listen to new track. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:21 pm

I'd say stylewise it' has that classic Rainbow feel with a more metal edge. I get what he's saying.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: AXEL RUDI PELL new album soon. Listen to new track.   AXEL RUDI PELL new album soon. Listen to new track. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:57 pm

Sounds like something I'd like! Thanks for the info.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AXEL RUDI PELL new album soon. Listen to new track.   AXEL RUDI PELL new album soon. Listen to new track. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 1:35 pm

I need to revisit ARP myself...I remember his albums w/ Jeff Scott Soto being cool...
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: AXEL RUDI PELL new album soon. Listen to new track.   AXEL RUDI PELL new album soon. Listen to new track. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:07 pm

ARP rocks!!

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: AXEL RUDI PELL new album soon. Listen to new track.   AXEL RUDI PELL new album soon. Listen to new track. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:26 pm

I plan on completing an Axel Rudi Pell discography because his music is just so awesome whether he's with Rob, Jeff, or Johnny (don't know about Charlie). I currently have the first 3 ARP albums, Knights Live, Diamonds Unlocked, and Kings & Queens.

Last edited by DallasBlack on Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: AXEL RUDI PELL new album soon. Listen to new track.   AXEL RUDI PELL new album soon. Listen to new track. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:28 pm

I'm not familiar with Axel Rudi Pell but I checked out this song last night. AWESOME. I'll definitely be picking up this album.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: AXEL RUDI PELL new album soon. Listen to new track.   AXEL RUDI PELL new album soon. Listen to new track. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:31 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
I plan on completing an Axel Rudi Pell discography because his music is just so awesome whether he's with Rob, Jeff, or Charlie. I currently have the first 3 ARP albums, Knights Live, Diamonds Unlocked, and Kings & Queens.

Correction: I have the 2nd, 3rd, & 4th APR albums, not the first 3.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb

PostSubject: Re: AXEL RUDI PELL new album soon. Listen to new track.   AXEL RUDI PELL new album soon. Listen to new track. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:37 pm

Just picked this up and upon first blush it rocks very nicely. Anyone else get it?
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: AXEL RUDI PELL new album soon. Listen to new track.   AXEL RUDI PELL new album soon. Listen to new track. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:21 pm

I love the new one it is very ARPish, ha ha!

Wargod51
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AXEL RUDI PELL new album soon. Listen to new track.   AXEL RUDI PELL new album soon. Listen to new track. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AXEL RUDI PELL new album soon. Listen to new track.
Page 1 of 1