Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The new IMMACULATE tune is really great (new Thrash)

Go down 
+14
shamgar75
Joe
Orion Crystal Ice
Lurideath
Thrasher73
James B.
stormspell
MetalGuy71
nevermore
kmorg
SideShowDisaSter
Stender
Dave the Boss
Temple of Blood
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

The new IMMACULATE tune is really great (new Thrash) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new IMMACULATE tune is really great (new Thrash)   The new IMMACULATE tune is really great (new Thrash) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:03 pm

Very cool cover art!

I'm looking forward to, as well, Thrash Clash's #5 & #6! The new IMMACULATE tune is really great (new Thrash) - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

PostSubject: Re: The new IMMACULATE tune is really great (new Thrash)   The new IMMACULATE tune is really great (new Thrash) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:20 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Very cool cover art!

I'm looking forward to, as well, Thrash Clash's #5 & #6! The new IMMACULATE tune is really great (new Thrash) - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Thrash Clash series are on indefinite hiatus. The novelty worn off and there are many other labels cranking similar releases now. I think it is time for me to conceive something new Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: The new IMMACULATE tune is really great (new Thrash)   The new IMMACULATE tune is really great (new Thrash) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:11 am

Any idea when the new IMMACULATE disc will be released?

And what FW song did they cover? "Without a Trace"?
Back to top Go down
MEGATRON
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
MEGATRON

Number of posts : 364

PostSubject: Re: The new IMMACULATE tune is really great (new Thrash)   The new IMMACULATE tune is really great (new Thrash) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 6:58 am

stormspell wrote:
Here's the artwork for the upcoming album:

The new IMMACULATE tune is really great (new Thrash) - Page 2 IMA-AC_cover-500

Okay, that is kick ass.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: The new IMMACULATE tune is really great (new Thrash)   The new IMMACULATE tune is really great (new Thrash) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:32 am

That cover seems more "power-metal" than "progressive-thrash", but cool lookinig nonetheless. And the music kicks ass! I'll be getting this one.

Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: The new IMMACULATE tune is really great (new Thrash)   The new IMMACULATE tune is really great (new Thrash) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:23 pm

Quote :
Thrash Clash series are on indefinite hiatus. The novelty worn off and there are many other labels cranking similar releases now. I think it is time for me to conceive something new

I can dig that. Looking foward to what you conceive in the future.

You are right about the Thrash thing...lots of people are doing that kind of thing.
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

PostSubject: Re: The new IMMACULATE tune is really great (new Thrash)   The new IMMACULATE tune is really great (new Thrash) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:51 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:

I'm waiting on the band to snap some photos for the booklet and then it would be approx 6-8 weeks from that point.

Quote :

You guessed the album correctly, but the song is "The Apparition"
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

PostSubject: Re: The new IMMACULATE tune is really great (new Thrash)   The new IMMACULATE tune is really great (new Thrash) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:02 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
That cover seems more "power-metal" than "progressive-thrash", but cool lookinig nonetheless. And the music kicks ass! I'll be getting this one.

I think IMMACULATE fits more into the speed metal bracket than "progressive-thrash." More akin to bands like Have Mercy, Agent Steel, Helstar (88/89 circa), Realm maybe

Anyhow, the cover was drawn following the band's concept, I'm not particularly fond of it to be honest, but that's what they wanted. If anything the execution is flawless and the artist did a great job. You will be amazed at the detail when printed.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: The new IMMACULATE tune is really great (new Thrash)   The new IMMACULATE tune is really great (new Thrash) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:09 pm

That's cool. I'm just going by the old "judging a book by it's cover" thing. I'm only familiar with the 2 songs posted here and I like 'em.

However, if I were to be browsing in a music shop (not that that happens much anymore) and didn't know any better, I might skip past that cover thinking it's Euro-flower-metal-ish.

Keep us updated with these guys. Would this be their 2nd offiical release? Is their first one readily available?

Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: The new IMMACULATE tune is really great (new Thrash)   The new IMMACULATE tune is really great (new Thrash) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 6:50 pm

stormspell wrote:
Temple of Blood wrote:

I'm waiting on the band to snap some photos for the booklet and then it would be approx 6-8 weeks from that point.

Quote :

You guessed the album correctly, but the song is "The Apparition"

Thanks for the info.

It'll be impossible for them to beat STEEL PROPHET's cover of that song unless they do a vastly different musical interpretation IMHO. But I'm very curious to hear it. Hope they do their own thing with it.
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: The new IMMACULATE tune is really great (new Thrash)   The new IMMACULATE tune is really great (new Thrash) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 7:01 pm

Not bad! I like the cover art a lot!
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

PostSubject: Re: The new IMMACULATE tune is really great (new Thrash)   The new IMMACULATE tune is really great (new Thrash) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:40 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:
It'll be impossible for them to beat STEEL PROPHET's cover of that song unless they do a vastly different musical interpretation IMHO. But I'm very curious to hear it. Hope they do their own thing with it.

I don't think they did it with the idea of topping STEEL PROPHET's version at all. their version is quite truthful to the original. Here, you can check it out below:

LISTEN [H E R E]

Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: The new IMMACULATE tune is really great (new Thrash)   The new IMMACULATE tune is really great (new Thrash) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 6:00 pm

Just read about these guys on another forum...cool!!

PostSubject: Re: The new IMMACULATE tune is really great (new Thrash)   The new IMMACULATE tune is really great (new Thrash) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new IMMACULATE tune is really great (new Thrash)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2