Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Great Awakening, FL thrash.....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

Great Awakening, FL thrash..... Empty
PostSubject: Great Awakening, FL thrash.....   Great Awakening, FL thrash..... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 5:33 pm

www.myspace.com/greatawakeningfl

Listen to M.I.S.F.I.T. If ya like Ravage you should like this band.

A long time ago metal was real, raw, angry, fast, and full of attitude. With bands like Slayer and Metallica building their armies in the underground, and over throwing bands like Ratt and Cinderella, who put more hairspray and make-up into their music than riff. Glam metal was the enemy, and thrash was it's opposer.

Now, with metal bands today singing about breaking up with their girlfriends, de-tuning their guitars to make their music sound heavier than it is, screaming through the verse but melodically whining through the chorus, replacing solo's with breakdown's, and claiming greatness for songs that contain one good riff, there is a new enemy.

It's time again for a new awakening, a Great Awakening. It's time for a new Slayer, a new Metallica, and a new Megadeth to come forward and form a new army. We call ourselves Great Awakening because we are the Great Awakening. Replacing low and slow, with speed and aggression. We're going to play louder and we're going to play faster. We're on a mission to make heavy metal what it used to be and everyone is invited.

Are you a part of the Great Awakening?

Wargod51
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Great Awakening, FL thrash.....   Great Awakening, FL thrash..... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 6:30 pm

I like it, how can I not with a mission statement like that?
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

PostSubject: Re: Great Awakening, FL thrash.....   Great Awakening, FL thrash..... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 6:42 pm

Are you guys Christians?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great Awakening, FL thrash.....   Great Awakening, FL thrash..... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:18 pm

7thSaviour wrote:
Are you guys Christians?

Why you ask ?
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Great Awakening, FL thrash.....   Great Awakening, FL thrash..... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 8:12 pm

Locky wrote:
7thSaviour wrote:
Are you guys Christians?

Why you ask ?

I may be wrong but I think 7th mistook wargod for a member of Great awakening and he was asking if the band was a christian band.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Great Awakening, FL thrash.....   Great Awakening, FL thrash..... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 8:15 pm

Sounds good!!!
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

PostSubject: Re: Great Awakening, FL thrash.....   Great Awakening, FL thrash..... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:18 am

Stender wrote:
Locky wrote:
7thSaviour wrote:
Are you guys Christians?

Why you ask ?

I may be wrong but I think 7th mistook wargod for a member of Great awakening and he was asking if the band was a christian band.
You are correct, sir! Great Awakening, FL thrash..... 778825
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Great Awakening, FL thrash.....   Great Awakening, FL thrash..... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:42 am

Kickin stuff,I like it! So much good stuff out there to keep up with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great Awakening, FL thrash.....   Great Awakening, FL thrash..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great Awakening, FL thrash.....
Page 1 of 1