Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED

Go down 
+24
Chairman_Smith
QuothTheRaven
manny
snooloui
Eyesore
Vexer6
James B.
ultmetal
A Handful of Wayne
Dave the Boss
MetalGuy71
DeathCult
Troublezone
stepcousin
mc666
scottmitchell74
Jesusandmetal23
Fat Freddy
Stender
Orion Crystal Ice
rattpoison
tohostudios
Schbopo
Temple of Blood
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED   Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:15 am

This thread is headed in the wrong direction.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED   Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:20 am

Vexer6 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
mc666 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Vexer6 wrote:
Ok so what would you call them, alternative? Cause IMO whatever genre they are dosen't change the fact that they suck.
There is no such fact. Opinion, sure, but no fact.
actually the whole topic of the thread is one of opinion & not fact.
Indeed.

And that video has got to be a joke, a band having a laugh. It has to be! Haha.
I never said it was a fact, I just can't stand QOTSA, they irritate the hell out of me, and they're singer just sounds awful! IMO
Um...

Quote :
dosen't change the fact that they suck.
Your words. Just sayin'...haha.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED   Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:06 am

scottmitchell74 wrote:
This thread is headed in the wrong direction.

Don't they all?... Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED - Page 3 Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
Vexer6
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Vexer6

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED   Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:37 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIjVuRTm-dcThis oughta get this thread headed back in the right direction
Back to top Go down
stepcousin
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stepcousin

Number of posts : 1268

PostSubject: Re: Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED   Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 6:20 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukjnrXTTvPY&feature=player_embedded I dont know if this is the worst song ever but it is definitely the worst BAND ever!

actually I checked out some more of their songs, every song in their catalog could be the worst song ever.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED   Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:22 am

Eyesore wrote:
SpectreFate wrote:
My Pantera reference was to the whole tough guy attitude that influences wimpy bands like this. Pantera's faux-heaviness is the cause of metalcore.
Sometimes you say the oddest things. How do you fake heavy? I mean, it's either heavy or it's not. You can't fake it.

As for the cause of metalcore, I'm not sure anything was the cause. It's just a natural mixing of musical elements that was going on long before Pantera hit the mainstream. And when metalcore did finally break into the mainstream—around 2002/2003—Pantera was nowhere to be found.

Hardly any logic in saying Pantera is the cause of metalcore—besides wanting to lay blame at the feet of a band you don't like for being the cause of a style of music you don't like. And that, of course, has no relevance.

I think what he meant to say was, instead of writing heavy riffs, they rely on downtuned guitars to sound heavy. Judas Priest and Sabbath were heavy, but they didn't tune down their guitars a full step to get that heavy sound. Rather, they wrote heavy songs and heavy riffs. Metalcore tends to just be that chugging on the E string, which of course is downtuned to D making it sound heavier. I am not a guitarist myself, but that is the best I can explain it and that's what I understood SF to be saying.

Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED   Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:38 am

Quote :

I think what he meant to say was, instead of writing heavy riffs, they rely on downtuned guitars to sound heavy. Judas Priest and Sabbath were heavy, but they didn't tune down their guitars a full step to get that heavy sound. Rather, they wrote heavy songs and heavy riffs. Metalcore tends to just be that chugging on the E string, which of course is downtuned to D making it sound heavier. I am not a guitarist myself, but that is the best I can explain it and that's what I understood SF to be saying.

CFH was tuned to standard or downtuned just a 1/2 step. I though that album was heavy and the riffs were certainly heavy. Tony Iommi has downtuned since the beginning... Ty Tabor downtunes as well. A lot of the heaviness also came from Dimebag's pickups and amps.
Back to top Go down
QuothTheRaven
Metal master
Metal master
QuothTheRaven

Number of posts : 874

PostSubject: Re: Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED   Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:39 pm

stepcousin wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukjnrXTTvPY&feature=player_embedded I dont know if this is the worst song ever but it is definitely the worst BAND ever!

actually I checked out some more of their songs, every song in their catalog could be the worst song ever.

Not sure what is "Complete" about this band. Certainly not the number of teeth in the lead singer's mouth! Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED - Page 3 201269 I also enjoyed how the bass player appeared to be so stoned that he was afraid to look away from his fretboard.
Back to top Go down
QuothTheRaven
Metal master
Metal master
QuothTheRaven

Number of posts : 874

PostSubject: Re: Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED   Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:42 pm

mc666 wrote:
Temple of Blood wrote:
mc666 wrote:
sounds like a Haste The Day type of metalcore band (looks like one too). as for the song... not good, but far from the worst song ever.

Post a worse one then. I can't.
this is all personal opinion of course, but for instance, someone else mentioned these guys...

that's just garbage.

Agreed X infinity
Back to top Go down
stepcousin
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stepcousin

Number of posts : 1268

PostSubject: Re: Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED   Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:58 pm

QuothTheRaven wrote:
stepcousin wrote:

Not sure what is "Complete" about this band. Certainly not the number of teeth in the lead singer's mouth! Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED - Page 3 201269 I also enjoyed how the bass player appeared to be so stoned that he was afraid to look away from his fretboard.

yeah, from the info Ive gathered over the internet, these guys are legendary in the major suckage department.
Back to top Go down
Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

Number of posts : 1636

PostSubject: Re: Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED   Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:49 pm

mc666 wrote:
Temple of Blood wrote:
mc666 wrote:
sounds like a Haste The Day type of metalcore band (looks like one too). as for the song... not good, but far from the worst song ever.

Post a worse one then. I can't.
this is all personal opinion of course, but for instance, someone else mentioned these guys...

that's just garbage.

My sister listens to them. My mom describes her music as "frantically annoying."
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1778

PostSubject: Re: Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED   Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 9:27 pm

Stender wrote:
Please dont tell me that these fa gs are all wearing matching clothes....
Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED - Page 3 Lol
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1778

PostSubject: Re: Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED   Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 9:42 pm

To my friend and I UneXpect is the worst live band we have ever seen. They have open two times were we have been, first we stayed and watched, second, we decided to get late to that concert, guess why!!! LOL.

It was hard to find the band, but here it goes. Go Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED - Page 3 78889 . HAHA Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED - Page 3 201269

Back to top Go down
fingers
Metal master
Metal master
fingers

Number of posts : 815

PostSubject: Re: Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED   Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:49 am

Any James Blunt song is the worst song
Back to top Go down
Neuropete
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Neuropete

Number of posts : 306

PostSubject: Re: Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED   Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:05 am

ultmetal wrote:

I think you could make this argument for Priest, but not for Sabbath. Iomi and Sabbath are famous for their "sludge" sound, at least during their Ozzy days. He did tune down his guitar, and the sound itself was "heavy", not just their songs or riffs. But, it does not really matter in the end. "Heavy" is a really a relative term. I mean, one could call Pete Seeger songs or Woody Guthrie songs "Heavy" if we just go by social significance or even subject matter.
Back to top Go down
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED   Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 5:42 pm

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....... what the heck?
Back to top Go down
Jesusandmetal23
If it jams it jams
Jesusandmetal23

Number of posts : 1023

PostSubject: Re: Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED   Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 8:32 pm

can i post on a RIP thread
Back to top Go down
Jesusandmetal23
If it jams it jams
Jesusandmetal23

Number of posts : 1023

PostSubject: Re: Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED   Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 8:32 pm

yes i can!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED   Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3