Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED

Go down 
+24
Chairman_Smith
QuothTheRaven
manny
snooloui
Eyesore
Vexer6
James B.
ultmetal
A Handful of Wayne
Dave the Boss
MetalGuy71
DeathCult
Troublezone
stepcousin
mc666
scottmitchell74
Jesusandmetal23
Fat Freddy
Stender
Orion Crystal Ice
rattpoison
tohostudios
Schbopo
Temple of Blood
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED   Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:54 am

SpectreFate wrote:
My Pantera reference was to the whole tough guy attitude that influences wimpy bands like this. Pantera's faux-heaviness is the cause of metalcore.

Ok, i get it.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED   Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:02 am

DeathCult wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
mc666 wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Pantera was never "emo"... don't see the connection. Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED - Page 2 Icon_scratch
this band isn't emo either. they combine elements of emo with metalcore among others, Pantera were definitely an influence on metalcore. so there's your connection.

I guess... but i doubt they are responsible for all things metalcore. Cro-Mags were mixing metal and hardcore while Pantera were still considered glam.

I don't think the Cro-Mags would be a good example here anyway. Hardcore then and hardcore now is vastly different.

That's true but i was refering to the mixing of metal and hardcore in general. It started well before Phil started barking over his music.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED   Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:45 pm

mc666 wrote:
sounds like a Haste The Day type of metalcore band (looks like one too). as for the song... not good, but far from the worst song ever.

Post a worse one then. I can't.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED   Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:46 pm

The sins this song committed are a lot more than just a "tough guy" thing.

Did you guys all listen to this all the way through????
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED   Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:53 pm

I guess they don't hate it as much as you...
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED   Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:55 pm

Wow, that made me want to hurt myself. What a bunch of douchebags. Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED - Page 2 201269 Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED - Page 2 201269 Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED - Page 2 201269 The headbanging guy behind the keyboard must be one of the most retarded things I've ever seen.

HOWEVER.... it's not the worst song ever. THIS is by far the biggest turd I have ever heard:

Translated, the chorus means "Hot meat sandwich, bapao sandwich" OVER AND OVER AGAIN. When I'm out on the town I can basically stand everything, except that horrible song. Ugh.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED   Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 2:03 pm

Metal videos aren't suppose to be choreographed. Its funny how I like bands like Dimmu Borgir or Kreator who don't sing but scream or yell their lyrics, but I cannot stand bands like Attack Attack. Their screaming is whiney and annoying to me I could probably deal with the normal voice but when they throw the screaming in their it just doesn't go and all interest is lost. The music wasnt bad but between the wierd dance moves and screaming it was pretty bad.

Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED   Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 2:52 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:
mc666 wrote:
sounds like a Haste The Day type of metalcore band (looks like one too). as for the song... not good, but far from the worst song ever.

Post a worse one then. I can't.
this is all personal opinion of course, but for instance, someone else mentioned these guys...

that's just garbage.

ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED   Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:04 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:

!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111

Wow! I actually watched the entire video. TERRIBLE!

1. Headbanging keyboard player was rather amusing looking.

2. Horrible metalcore screaming.

3. Even worse, the electronic sounding clean pop vocals.

4. Typical boring breakdown in the middle of the song.

5. What's up with the bizarre pop/dance section towards the end of the song.

Gotta go with ToB on this one. That's really bad, although the video that mc666 posted is just as bad.

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED   Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:46 pm

nevermind....the link wouldn't post right for the video

I nominate...."The Big M" by Lust Control

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Vexer6

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED   Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 5:41 pm

Actually, most of the songs posted on here aren't all that bad(except for that godawful Jesse Mccartney song) I'd say the worst song ever recorded is Maroon 5-She Will Be Loved(which my sister LOVES unfortunately Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED - Page 2 308838 , it's so bad that I don't even want to post a link for fear of even hearing one second of that godawful song, hell ANY song by lame-ass pop-punk bands like Maroon 5, Good Charlotte, Simmple Plan, Fallout Boy, Snow Patrol, Yellowcard, Offspring, Queens Of The Stone Age, Bowling For Soup, etc could easily be on here. Listening to ANY song by ANY of those bands is pure torture! Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED - Page 2 78889

Last edited by Vexer6 on Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED   Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 5:43 pm

Vexer6 wrote:
lame-ass pop-punk bands like Queens Of The Stone Age]

GTFO.
Back to top Go down
Vexer6
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Vexer6

PostSubject: Re: Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED   Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 5:54 pm

Schbopo wrote:
Vexer6 wrote:

GTFO.
Huh?
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED   Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 6:14 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
My Pantera reference was to the whole tough guy attitude that influences wimpy bands like this. Pantera's faux-heaviness is the cause of metalcore.
Sometimes you say the oddest things. How do you fake heavy? I mean, it's either heavy or it's not. You can't fake it.

As for the cause of metalcore, I'm not sure anything was the cause. It's just a natural mixing of musical elements that was going on long before Pantera hit the mainstream. And when metalcore did finally break into the mainstream—around 2002/2003—Pantera was nowhere to be found.

Hardly any logic in saying Pantera is the cause of metalcore—besides wanting to lay blame at the feet of a band you don't like for being the cause of a style of music you don't like. And that, of course, has no relevance.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED   Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 6:17 pm

Vexer6 wrote:
Schbopo wrote:
Vexer6 wrote:

GTFO.
Huh?
GTFO. It stands for Stop Saying Retarded Things.
Back to top Go down
Vexer6
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Vexer6

PostSubject: Re: Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED   Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 6:36 pm

What's so retarded about saying that Queens Of The stone age are a lame pop-punk band? If you like them then that's fine but I personally can't stand them.
Back to top Go down
snooloui
Metal master
Metal master
snooloui

Number of posts : 913

PostSubject: Re: Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED   Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 6:39 pm

Vexer6 wrote:
Actually, most of the songs posted on here aren't all that bad(except for that godawful Jesse Mccartney song) I'd say the worst song ever recorded is Maroon 5-She Will Be Loved(which my sister LOVES unfortunately Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED - Page 2 308838 , it's so bad that I don't even want to post a link for fear of even hearing one second of that godawful song, hell ANY song by lame-ass pop-punk bands like Maroon 5, Good Charlotte, Simmple Plan, Fallout Boy, Snow Patrol, Yellowcard, Offspring, Queens Of The Stone Age, Bowling For Soup, etc could easily be on here. Listening to ANY song by ANY of those bands is pure torture! Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED - Page 2 78889

I wouldn't say that's the worst song ever. Perfectly respectable pop song in my eyes. On the other hand, some of the bands you named aren't half bad.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED   Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:15 pm

Vexer6 wrote:
What's so retarded about saying that Queens Of The stone age are a lame pop-punk band? If you like them then that's fine but I personally can't stand them.
Simple. They're not pop punk. Not even close.
Back to top Go down
Vexer6
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Vexer6

PostSubject: Re: Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED   Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:21 pm

Ok so what would you call them, alternative? Cause IMO whatever genre they are dosen't change the fact that they suck.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED   Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:55 pm

Vexer6 wrote:
Ok so what would you call them, alternative? Cause IMO whatever genre they are dosen't change the fact that they suck.
There is no such fact. Opinion, sure, but no fact. And I'm not sure what I'd call them. Far closer to alternative than pop punk, but others would argue that, too.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED   Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:26 pm

Vexer6 wrote:

Actually they don't suck.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED   Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:37 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Vexer6 wrote:
There is no such fact. Opinion, sure, but no fact.
actually the whole topic of the thread is one of opinion & not fact.

Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED   Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:55 pm

mc666 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Vexer6 wrote:
Indeed.

And that video has got to be a joke, a band having a laugh. It has to be! Haha.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED   Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:04 pm

Eyesore wrote:
SpectreFate wrote:
Sometimes you say the oddest things. How do you fake heavy? I mean, it's either heavy or it's not. You can't fake it.

As for the cause of metalcore, I'm not sure anything was the cause. It's just a natural mixing of musical elements that was going on long before Pantera hit the mainstream. And when metalcore did finally break into the mainstream—around 2002/2003—Pantera was nowhere to be found.

Hardly any logic in saying Pantera is the cause of metalcore—besides wanting to lay blame at the feet of a band you don't like for being the cause of a style of music you don't like. And that, of course, has no relevance.

That's what i was trying to tell them... i think you said it better. Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED - Page 2 Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Vexer6
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Vexer6

PostSubject: Re: Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED   Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:09 am

Eyesore wrote:
mc666 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Vexer6 wrote:
Indeed.

And that video has got to be a joke, a band having a laugh. It has to be! Haha.
I never said it was a fact, I just can't stand QOTSA, they irritate the hell out of me, and they're singer just sounds awful! IMO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED   Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Behold .... THE WORST SONG EVER RECORDED
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next