Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DallasBlack's latest look...

Go down 
+9
DallasBlack
the sentinel
Thrasher73
T-Roy
mc666
GrandNational
James B.
DeathCult
Troublezone
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

DallasBlack's latest look... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DallasBlack's latest look...   DallasBlack's latest look... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:09 am

There's a cross dresser at my Walmart. He's a young dude. Real nice kid. He has hair down to his back, wears face makeup and paints his nails. I don't even get the vibe he's gehay if you know what I mean. He's also the only darn person in that hole that knows squat about the department he works in (electronics/cameras).

But yeah, I've always wondered how he gets away with it. Apparently they don't care. Also, Walmart is not union and many grocery store chains are....well, back in Nor-Cal anyway. That might have something to do with stricter codes.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: DallasBlack's latest look...   DallasBlack's latest look... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:14 am

T-Roy wrote:
There's a cross dresser at my Walmart. He's a young dude. Real nice kid. He has hair down to his back, wears face makeup and paints his nails. I don't even get the vibe he's gehay if you know what I mean. He's also the only darn person in that hole that knows squat about the department he works in (electronics/cameras).

But yeah, I've always wondered how he gets away with it. Apparently they don't care. Also, Walmart is not union and many grocery store chains are....well, back in Nor-Cal anyway. That might have something to do with stricter codes.

Not too long ago the workers were walking around without any walmart shirts or those blue vests like they used to do. They just look like people off the street. I even seen kids wearing blackmetal shirts to work.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: DallasBlack's latest look...   DallasBlack's latest look... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:22 pm

It helps that I work nieither in produce, meat, or the deli. In that case I'd have to wear a hair net or put my hair under a hat. Another thing is that I mostly keep my hair tied back so there is not too much of a problem. In grocery stores you work with a lot of food which is why most make you have short hair or require keeping it out of the way. Kroger and Tom Thumb required short hari and clean shaven but Albertsons, Target, and Wal-Mart are more leaniant. Basically it boils down to whether your'e handling food or not.

Quote :
Not too long ago the workers were walking around without any walmart shirts or those blue vests like they used to do. They just look like people off the street. I even seen kids wearing blackmetal shirts to work.

Those were the good old days. For the first time in my life I didn't have to wear a uniform (I would have been able to if Target would have hired me for their wearhouse). I would never repat a shirt, every day would be a different one.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: DallasBlack's latest look...   DallasBlack's latest look... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:09 pm

Troublezone wrote:
GrandNational wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
It's been awhile since you posted a pic of your latest "phase". DallasBlack's latest look... - Page 2 Icon_razz

That's.......creepy. I'd rather see the latest actress he has a crush on as his avatar.

Why is it creepy unless your thoughts are in the gutter? DallasBlack's latest look... - Page 2 Icon_wink

Joke joke my friend, it was a joke.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: DallasBlack's latest look...   DallasBlack's latest look... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:08 am

GrandNational wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
GrandNational wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
It's been awhile since you posted a pic of your latest "phase". DallasBlack's latest look... - Page 2 Icon_razz

That's.......creepy. I'd rather see the latest actress he has a crush on as his avatar.

Why is it creepy unless your thoughts are in the gutter? DallasBlack's latest look... - Page 2 Icon_wink

Sometimes you can't tell who's joking or serious... unless you tack on the little smiley. DallasBlack's latest look... - Page 2 Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: DallasBlack's latest look...   DallasBlack's latest look... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:22 am

Troublezone wrote:
GrandNational wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
GrandNational wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

Sometimes you can't tell who's joking or serious... unless you tack on the little smiley. DallasBlack's latest look... - Page 2 Icon_smile

DallasBlack's latest look... - Page 2 Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: DallasBlack's latest look...   DallasBlack's latest look... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:38 pm

DallasBlack's latest look... - Page 2 472591
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: DallasBlack's latest look...   DallasBlack's latest look... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:35 am

Metallic Blaze wrote:

We know you're crazy MB. DallasBlack's latest look... - Page 2 Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: DallasBlack's latest look...   DallasBlack's latest look... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:42 am

Troublezone wrote:
Metallic Blaze wrote:

We know you're crazy MB. DallasBlack's latest look... - Page 2 Icon_lol

You got that right!

DallasBlack's latest look... - Page 2 811939

By the way - I like your new avatar. "OU812" is one of my favorite Van Halen albums.

DallasBlack's latest look... - Page 2 604261
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: DallasBlack's latest look...   DallasBlack's latest look... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:52 pm

For a while I went with a Lemmy beard. It might be a little difficult to see it here because I had not shaven for a few days when the pic was taken:

DallasBlack's latest look... - Page 2 Lemmy11

I decided to go for a small makeover and get an undercut. It's easier to take care of and offers a way to cool off in hot conditions. I was going to shave the whole beard off when I liked what I saw and decided not to finish the job:

DallasBlack's latest look... - Page 2 Mutton10
As a matter of fact I like the way this came out so much I might make it a usual (if I can keep up with my shaving). Good ol' fasioned muttonchops are not something many people do anymore which gives me a unique look.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: DallasBlack's latest look...   DallasBlack's latest look... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:22 pm

Doesn't that guy from VH1's Metal Show have those?

As a matter of fact I like the way this came out so much I might make it a usual (if I can keep up with my shaving). Good ol' fasioned muttonchops are not something many people do anymore which gives me a unique look.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: DallasBlack's latest look...   DallasBlack's latest look... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:25 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Doesn't that guy from VH1's Metal Show have those?

I wouldn't know about him but Glenn Danzig had them at one point (though his were longer than mine).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DallasBlack's latest look...   DallasBlack's latest look... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DallasBlack's latest look...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2