Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DallasBlack's latest look...

Go down 
+9
DallasBlack
the sentinel
Thrasher73
T-Roy
mc666
GrandNational
James B.
DeathCult
Troublezone
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

DallasBlack's latest look... Empty
PostSubject: DallasBlack's latest look...   DallasBlack's latest look... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:03 am

It's been awhile since you posted a pic of your latest "phase". DallasBlack's latest look... Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: DallasBlack's latest look...   DallasBlack's latest look... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:13 am

But it's only been five minutes since TZ was a jackass Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: DallasBlack's latest look...   DallasBlack's latest look... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:47 am

DeathCult wrote:
But it's only been five minutes since TZ was a jackass Razz

Coming from you that's a compliment. DallasBlack's latest look... Icon_smile

I actually liked seeing his latest beard mutations etc...
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12634

PostSubject: Re: DallasBlack's latest look...   DallasBlack's latest look... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:11 pm

Troublezone wrote:
It's been awhile since you posted a pic of your latest "phase". DallasBlack's latest look... Icon_razz

Need another photo for the shrine in the closet huh? DallasBlack's latest look... 84826

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: DallasBlack's latest look...   DallasBlack's latest look... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:18 pm

Troublezone wrote:

That's.......creepy. I'd rather see the latest actress he has a crush on as his avatar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DallasBlack's latest look...   DallasBlack's latest look... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:21 pm

Some kind of mancrush?
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: DallasBlack's latest look...   DallasBlack's latest look... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:44 pm

i think he sold all of his avatar pictures to that shaun of fire, or whatever his name is these days.

T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: DallasBlack's latest look...   DallasBlack's latest look... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 1:10 pm

mc666 wrote:
i think he sold all of his avatar pictures to that shaun of fire, or whatever his name is these days.
"S", yo
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: DallasBlack's latest look...   DallasBlack's latest look... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 1:13 pm

The last time I saw Dallas Black he kinda reminded me of cartoonish looking Rabbit. DallasBlack's latest look... Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: DallasBlack's latest look...   DallasBlack's latest look... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:19 pm

Thrasher73 wrote:
The last time I saw Dallas Black he kinda reminded me of cartoonish looking Rabbit. DallasBlack's latest look... Icon_scratch
and you found it strangely attractive?
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: DallasBlack's latest look...   DallasBlack's latest look... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:00 pm

T-Roy wrote:
Thrasher73 wrote:
and you found it strangely attractive?

DallasBlack's latest look... Icon_redface
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: DallasBlack's latest look...   DallasBlack's latest look... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:38 pm

Best ...thread...evah!!!!
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: DallasBlack's latest look...   DallasBlack's latest look... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:44 pm

For all my adoring fans ( DallasBlack's latest look... Icon_biggrin ), here is a recent picture (taken while trying to find a piture to use on my Chemestry.com file):

DallasBlack's latest look... Zzmee10
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: DallasBlack's latest look...   DallasBlack's latest look... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:55 pm

DallasBlack's latest look... Bob_segerhn
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: DallasBlack's latest look...   DallasBlack's latest look... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:55 pm

Dude, nice hair. I'm jealous. Not only am I not allowed to have long hair, I no longer am able to. My head looks a lot like the X-husband of Old Christine on the show of the same name.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

Schmoopy! That's awesome.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: DallasBlack's latest look...   DallasBlack's latest look... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:01 pm

TheNazgul wrote:
Some kind of mancrush?

No, he used to post his evolving phases in the past... Whoever suggests ga-hey motives probably has a skeleton in their own closet. DallasBlack's latest look... Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: DallasBlack's latest look...   DallasBlack's latest look... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:04 pm

Word. DallasBlack's latest look... Icon_rr
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: DallasBlack's latest look...   DallasBlack's latest look... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:05 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
For all my adoring fans ( DallasBlack's latest look... Icon_biggrin ), here is a recent picture (taken while trying to find a piture to use on my Chemestry.com file):

Great to see you're keeping it metal!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: DallasBlack's latest look...   DallasBlack's latest look... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:07 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Dude, nice hair. I'm jealous. Not only am I not allowed to have long hair, I no longer am able to. My head looks a lot like the X-husband of Old Christine on the show of the same name.

No worries, you have a heart of metal and thats more important.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: DallasBlack's latest look...   DallasBlack's latest look... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:10 pm

GrandNational wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

That's.......creepy. I'd rather see the latest actress he has a crush on as his avatar.

Why is it creepy unless your thoughts are in the gutter? DallasBlack's latest look... Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12634

PostSubject: Re: DallasBlack's latest look...   DallasBlack's latest look... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:12 pm

DallasBlack wrote:

strange DallasBlack's latest look... 685534 On the board it shows a lil box with red x and when you select quote and the reply space opens... ta da..there you are

Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: DallasBlack's latest look...   DallasBlack's latest look... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 12:16 am

Nice pic Dallas.

Now post some more in the picture thread!!!

DallasBlack's latest look... 438278
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: DallasBlack's latest look...   DallasBlack's latest look... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:57 am

I still dont get how Walmart lets you keep it that long. When I worked for grocery, I had t tie it back and like stuff it in a cap.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: DallasBlack's latest look...   DallasBlack's latest look... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:09 am

Stender wrote:
I still dont get how Walmart lets you keep it that long. When I worked for grocery, I had t tie it back and like stuff it in a cap.

You'd be surprised at what they let people get away with nowadays. At Best Buy i've seen freaks with piercing and tattoos working the cash registers. And not to mention crazy huge afros or spiked hair...

Last edited by Troublezone on Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DallasBlack's latest look...   DallasBlack's latest look... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DallasBlack's latest look...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next