Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MEGA PIRANHA!!

Go down 
+9
DallasBlack
metalinmyveins
tohostudios
jstate
Ultimate.Nightmare
thejokeriv
scottmitchell74
kmorg
Fat Freddy
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

MEGA PIRANHA!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEGA PIRANHA!!   MEGA PIRANHA!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 10:16 am

Mega Piranha note: if anyone out there is a computer genius and knows how to make an animated .GIF file out of the scene where the G.I. Joe Guy rapidly bicycle-kicks about a dozen piranha back into the river (it's in one of the clips in that Yahoo story Toho linked a few posts back), I would love to have that. MEGA PIRANHA!! - Page 4 201269

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: MEGA PIRANHA!!   MEGA PIRANHA!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:36 am

Press released posted on the IMDb page for "Mega Piranha":

SYFY SATURDAY ORIGINAL MOVIE MEGA PIRANHA FEASTS ON NEARLY 2.2 MILLION TOTAL VIEWERS DURING SATURDAY, APRIL 10 PREMIERE, MOST WATCHED MOVIE OF 2010

New York, New York – April 14, 2010 – The Syfy Saturday Original Movie Mega Piranha feasted on nearly 2.2 (2.156) million total viewers during its premiere on Saturday, April 10, at 9PM (ET/PT), making it the channel’s most watched movie of 2010.

...not bad. Guess I'm not the only glutton for punishment who enjoys these things after all.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: MEGA PIRANHA!!   MEGA PIRANHA!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:17 am

Fat Freddy wrote:

How'bout this soon-to-be-classic?

MEGA PIRANHA!! - Page 4 200px-Alienvshunter

Geez, could they get any MORE blatant??

This one stars William Katt (of "Greatest American Hero" fame...I thought that guy was dead!) and Michelle Pfeiffer's less famous sister DeeDee... how can you miss with casting like that? MEGA PIRANHA!! - Page 4 201269

This flick was on SyFy Channel in the wee hours of last night (3 AM) ... when I saw it in the program guide I set my recorder to catch it... will probably watch it tonight. Betcha it'll be a hoot. MEGA PIRANHA!! - Page 4 Icon_lol

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: MEGA PIRANHA!!   MEGA PIRANHA!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 10:41 am

Newest trailer for the forthcoming (big budget) "Piranha 3D"... looks idiotic yet totally kick-ass at the same time. I'm sold

Looks like Richard Dreyfuss is gonna need a bigger boat... again.

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: MEGA PIRANHA!!   MEGA PIRANHA!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 6:47 pm

MEGA PIRANHA!! - Page 4 83628

I was in Wal-Mart this morning and noticed that "Mega Piranha" had taken up residence in their famed $5.00 DVD display. Almost picked one up for myself but the wife sez I've already bought too many damn DVDs lately....

...but now that I know it's there, someday it will be mine. Oh yes, 'twill.

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: MEGA PIRANHA!!   MEGA PIRANHA!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 8:48 am

And for those of you who just can't get enough of The Asylum and their "mega" beasts, this is their latest "Mega" installment, due in video stores right before Christmas...

MEGA SHARK VS. CROCOSAURUS!!
MEGA PIRANHA!! - Page 4 220px-Megasharkvscrocosaurus

Plot: "The megalodon has survived its battle with the giant octopus from the previous film. But now, a new prehistoric terror has been discovered in the jungles of Africa..."

Surprisingly enough, despite the fact that it's become something of a trademark in Asylum land, there are no has-been '80s pop singers starring in"Mega Shark Vs. Crocosaurus." The flick stars Jaleel ("Steve Urkel!") White and Robert (aka The Doctor on "Star Trek: Voyager") Picardo, both of whom obviously needed a quick mortgage payment.

Sadly, no trailer seems to be available for this masterwork yet. Sad I am saddened.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MEGA PIRANHA!!   MEGA PIRANHA!! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MEGA PIRANHA!!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4