Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up)

Go down 
+15
Orion Crystal Ice
tohostudios
mr.electric39
manny
SAHB Healer
kmorg
Dave the Boss
Jesusandmetal23
SideShowDisaSter
Olafsto
scottmitchell74
Stender
MetalGuy71
thejokeriv
A Handful of Wayne
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up)   COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:54 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Boy, you guys work fast. I haven't even put together a track list for Locky yet. And I've only got a small fraction of my music collection on the computer so I've got a lot of ripping to do this weekend.

I better get to work too, you guys are ahead of me COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up) - Page 3 Fresse
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up)   COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:56 pm

Mine has been manufactured and shipped to Mr. Mejias.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up)   COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:25 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Boy, you guys work fast. I haven't even put together a track list for Locky yet. And I've only got a small fraction of my music collection on the computer so I've got a lot of ripping to do this weekend.

Hahaha I was actually working on some cds for someone else and then I figured I might as well do this at the same time.

Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up)   COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:26 am

Already have Olaf's discs on the way to him.

Since I have a rather large amount of music on my computer, it's rather easy to do these comps. Even managed to put one from his home country on there!

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up)   COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 1:14 pm

Looking forward to getting it Ben, I have a feeling i will be introduced to one or two Thrash bands that are new to me COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up) - Page 3 Icon_smile .
I will have yours done and shipped by tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up)   COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:39 pm

Mine have been shipped to Wayne!!!
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up)   COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:24 am

I keep missing the boat on this. What's going on, someone tell me.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up)   COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:35 am

I missed this?! COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up) - Page 3 447763

I'd really like to do a comp swap (I've done one every time since I joined HoM. If I can't get in on this, is there anybody who would be interested in doing one with me?
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up)   COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:37 am

yah I can since I missed it too and are teh stupid.
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up)   COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:25 am

Dallas and OCI, you guys team up and have a go. Seeing as you both missed out initially, just partner up and exchange info and music.

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up)   COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:36 pm

Got my cds from Leo today. Going to put them in, in the next couple of minutes and give it a listen. Some stuff I have others I don't should be good. Thanks Leo!

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up)   COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:40 pm

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
Got my cds from Leo today. Going to put them in, in the next couple of minutes and give it a listen. Some stuff I have others I don't should be good. Thanks Leo!

Awesome!!! tried to guess at stuff you didn't have!!!
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up)   COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:21 pm

Got Wayne's DC's today - looks like we both like The Last Amazing Grays by Sonata Artica!
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up)   COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:53 am

lol Yea and I was also going to put that Black Flag Rise Above song on yours too but I didn't think it fit in on the second cd so I left it off haha.

I only got a chance to listen to the first cd and I liked most of it. I'll listen to the second one tomorrow.

Did I give you a few bands you dont have? There was a few on the ones you gave me that I havent heard of and a few that I know a friend of mine would like as well so I'll be taking these to his house.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up)   COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 1:04 pm

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
lol Yea and I was also going to put that Black Flag Rise Above song on yours too but I didn't think it fit in on the second cd so I left it off haha.

I only got a chance to listen to the first cd and I liked most of it. I'll listen to the second one tomorrow.

Did I give you a few bands you dont have? There was a few on the ones you gave me that I havent heard of and a few that I know a friend of mine would like as well so I'll be taking these to his house.

Yep - you did give me bands I hadn't heard yet! And a couple I never heard of! Funny about Black Flag!!!!
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up)   COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 1:57 pm

I got Spec's CD in the mail yesterday, I have not had a chance to listen to it but the packing of the CD alone was impressive, came in jewel case, wrapped, with a professional front and back cover.

When Spec gets my CD, it will be ghetto like in comparsion, it will have a CD with a paper sleeve and of course an Iggy Pop track as one of the selections.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up)   COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 10:37 pm

Hahahaha I would have done the same like Spec but my printer is always out of ink.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up)   COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:43 pm

My discs for Kmorg are finished. Just hope I have the time to head down to the post office this week.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up)   COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:13 pm

3 discs are heading to Holland asap!

Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up)   COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:19 am

Im totally pissed that I missed this thread...I have never missed out on a comp swap....Dammit!!!! COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up) - Page 3 Icon_sad

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up)   COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:20 am

Sending DallasBlack's CD's tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up)   COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 7:27 pm

Locky's discs are done, packaged & ready to ship. They should be going in the mail today or tomorrow (Saturday).

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up)   COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 1:06 pm

Is there going to be a review thread or are we doing it here?

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up)   COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 2:12 pm

Yes, I made a new thread.

Manny, could you please cut and paste your post in the new thread? For some reason the split function didn't work.

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up)   COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 2:44 pm

cool my review will go up later

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up)   COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next