Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up)

Go down 
+15
Orion Crystal Ice
tohostudios
mr.electric39
manny
SAHB Healer
kmorg
Dave the Boss
Jesusandmetal23
SideShowDisaSter
Olafsto
scottmitchell74
Stender
MetalGuy71
thejokeriv
A Handful of Wayne
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up) Empty
PostSubject: COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up)   COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 3:21 pm

So hey let's try this again. New for 2010.

For the new guys...this is where you are teamed up with another HoM member and you swap a disc of your favorite songs. Then the recipient will review the disc. Fun stuff!

If you're serious about doing this (unlike Stender COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up) Icon_wink ) please voice your interest in this thread.

If you're not, then shut up and stop clogging the thread. Smile

To make it easy on everyone, try to limit your compilation to ONE disc only. But you have free will, do whatever you want.

On March 1st, the pairings will be compiled and listed.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up)   COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 4:04 pm

I'm in.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up)   COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 5:53 pm

I'm in
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up)   COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:48 pm

I think I'm ready to try it. Be gentle guys. It's my first time.

The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up)   COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:09 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
I think I'm ready to try it. Be gentle guys. It's my first time.

If its too big for a condom....its too big for me.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up)   COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:13 am

I like the Jason (or Muppets) reference.
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up)   COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 1:37 pm

I`m in!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up)   COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 1:57 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
I like the Jason (or Muppets) reference.

Whatever fruitcake, are you in or out? Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up)   COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:14 pm

Count me in too please
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up)   COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 1:42 am

I guess I'll go in again. Will have to do the digital comp again, though.

Maybe this time I'll even get a review of the comp I put together! COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up) Icon_razz

If it jams it jams
Jesusandmetal23

Number of posts : 1023

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up)   COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 1:43 am

I'm in!
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up)   COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 10:12 am

Me too!
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up)   COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 10:21 am

OK, I'm in too then.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up)   COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:57 am

Come on people, wake up this is fun. JOIN COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up) 505193
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up)   COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:05 am

Here's the list so far...........

Me
PhoenixReignDrummer
thejokeriv
MetalGuy71
Locky
Olaf
Sideshow
Jesusandmetal23
Dave The Boss
kmorg

Anyone else?
Back to top Go down
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up)   COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:30 am

Hey! Wait for me! I'm in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up)   COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:38 am

Here are the participants..........

Me
PhoenixReignDrummer
thejokeriv
MetalGuy71
Locky
Olaf
Sideshow
Jesusandmetal23
Dave The Boss
kmorg

SAHB Healer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up)   COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:44 am

I need one more participant to make it even. Any volunteers?
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up)   COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:36 am

SpectreFate wrote:
I need one more participant to make it even. Any volunteers?

Let's recruit Manny!!!!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up)   COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:16 am

If it helps to even things out, you can take me off the list. Looking at some of the particiapnts, I'm not sure my collection is tr00 arcane steel enough for some of those guys.

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up)   COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:34 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
If it helps to even things out, you can take me off the list. Looking at some of the particiapnts, I'm not sure my collection is tr00 arcane steel enough for some of those guys.

Not so fast Slim. You're still participating.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up)   COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:38 am

Just throwing that out there. I wouldn't want to disappoint someone like Locky with my "pedestrian" metal selections. COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up) Icon_biggrin

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up)   COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:43 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:

MG, I maybe one of the least Metal guys on this board and my collection as huge as it is, it does not have any tr00 arcane steel, I was not going to do it this go around, usually my comps go over like a led ballon but go ahead throw my name on the list to even it out Spectre Fate.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up)   COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 1:23 pm

manny wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

MG, I maybe one of the least Metal guys on this board and my collection as huge as it is, it does not have any tr00 arcane steel, I was not going to do it this go around, usually my comps go over like a led ballon but go ahead throw my name on the list to even it out Spectre Fate.

Sweet!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up)   COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 1:27 pm

OK!

Here are the pairings.

Spectrefate - Manny

PhoenixReignDrummer - jokeriv

Locky - MetalGuy71

Sideshow - Olaf

Jesusandmetal23 - SAHB Healer

kmorg - Dave The Boss

Next step...get with your trading buddy and figure out how large or small you want your compilations to be, yadda yadda.

I'd like the reviews to start no later than April 1st. But start your reviews whenever you like.

Last edited by SpectreFate on Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up)   COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COMP SWAP VIII: The Comps Take Manhattan (Sign Up)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next