Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meatloaf's daughter is a singer.

Go down 
+6
manny
ultmetal
Lurideath
Metallic Blaze
tohostudios
MetalGuy71
10 posters
AuthorMessage

Meatloaf's daughter is a singer. Empty
PostSubject: Meatloaf's daughter is a singer.   Meatloaf's daughter is a singer. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 4:06 pm

http://www.amazon.com/Little-Immaculate-White-Fox-Pearl/dp/B002ZBEFCQ/ref=pd_ys_ir_all_2

Check it out. Rocks more then papa.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meatloaf's daughter is a singer.   Meatloaf's daughter is a singer. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 4:07 pm

And she's married to Scott Ian...and she sang back up for her dad for years...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meatloaf's daughter is a singer.   Meatloaf's daughter is a singer. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 4:08 pm

Didn't know the Scott Ian part. What do you think of the music?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meatloaf's daughter is a singer.   Meatloaf's daughter is a singer. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 4:10 pm

Didn't listen...I just know who she is.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Meatloaf's daughter is a singer.   Meatloaf's daughter is a singer. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 4:16 pm

S wrote:
And she's married to Scott Ian...and she sang back up for her dad for years...

She was a back-up singer on a few latter-day Motley Crue tours as well. I believe Jerry Cantrell plays on a few tracks on this new album as well as Scotty. I'm not sure if she used them on the album, but she played clubs in LA with the guys in Mother Superior, Henry Rollins former backing band, under the name "Mother Pearl".

As for the music, the clips I heard sound decent enough. Hard rocking with a Janis Joplin-esque singer. Don't know that I'd buy it or even give it a 2nd thought if it wasn't for the press she seems to be getting for her famous connections. Good for her if she makes a go of it.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Meatloaf's daughter is a singer.   Meatloaf's daughter is a singer. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 4:20 pm

Funny, I just stumbled across this today too.

Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: Meatloaf's daughter is a singer.   Meatloaf's daughter is a singer. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 5:02 pm

She is rather hot isn't she?

Meatloaf's daughter is a singer. 253444

Meatloaf's daughter is a singer. Pearl
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Meatloaf's daughter is a singer.   Meatloaf's daughter is a singer. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 5:09 pm

Well, she doesn't look like her father, so I guess that's a plus.

Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Meatloaf's daughter is a singer.   Meatloaf's daughter is a singer. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 5:10 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Well, she doesn't look like her father, so I guess that's a plus.

AMEN!!!

Meatloaf's daughter is a singer. Lol
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: Meatloaf's daughter is a singer.   Meatloaf's daughter is a singer. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:30 am

Meatloaf's daughter is a singer. 810647
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meatloaf's daughter is a singer.   Meatloaf's daughter is a singer. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:27 am

Her dad has bigger boobies.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Meatloaf's daughter is a singer.   Meatloaf's daughter is a singer. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:31 am

TheNazgul wrote:
Her dad has bigger boobies.

Meatloaf's daughter is a singer. Fightclub120202_326x450

PostSubject: Re: Meatloaf's daughter is a singer.   Meatloaf's daughter is a singer. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:36 am

Wrong on so many levels.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Meatloaf's daughter is a singer.   Meatloaf's daughter is a singer. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:36 am

Meatloaf's daughter is a singer. Picture+1Meatloaf's daughter is a singer. 2913922942_efa6e8c605

Last edited by ultmetal on Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Meatloaf's daughter is a singer.   Meatloaf's daughter is a singer. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:39 am

Wow, her and Scott could put their heads together and make an a$$ of themselves. That's some forehead!! More like an eighthead. Helen Hunt laughs at her.

Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Meatloaf's daughter is a singer.   Meatloaf's daughter is a singer. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:51 am

This is Meatloaf's other daughter, Amanda Aday:
Meatloaf's daughter is a singer. 220px-Amanda_Aday_1
Aday is best known for her recurring role as Dora Mae Dreifuss on the first season of the 2003-2005 HBO series Carnivàle.

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Meatloaf's daughter is a singer.   Meatloaf's daughter is a singer. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:53 am

ultmetal wrote:
This is Meatloaf's other daughter, Amanda Aday:
Meatloaf's daughter is a singer. 220px-Amanda_Aday_1
Aday is best known for her recurring role as Dora Mae Dreifuss on the first season of the 2003-2005 HBO series Carnivàle.

Are you sure that is not Meat Loaf in drag? Because she looks uncannily like her dad
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Meatloaf's daughter is a singer.   Meatloaf's daughter is a singer. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 12:20 pm

Now that's what I expect Meat Loaf's offspring to look like.

There seems to be some discrepancies on Wikipedia (go figure) as to whether Pearl is Meat Loaf's biological daughter or his step daughter. Judging by her looks, I'd guess the latter.

Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Meatloaf's daughter is a singer.   Meatloaf's daughter is a singer. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 12:40 pm

Hot is relative, I guess. I don't find the singer remotely good looking.

And that was where I fit...between those huge sweating tits that hung enormous...

What a great movie!
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Meatloaf's daughter is a singer.   Meatloaf's daughter is a singer. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:43 pm

Actually - after seeing other pictures of her - I concur. Not very hot.

They must've did her up special for that album cover.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Meatloaf's daughter is a singer.   Meatloaf's daughter is a singer. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:54 pm

I saw this album when it came out. It was $7.99. The song titles made it seem like a rock album, and The Nuge is on a track, but my days of blind buys are over. So I checked online. Sounds okay, but nothing amazing. Modern hard rock, really.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Meatloaf's daughter is a singer.   Meatloaf's daughter is a singer. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:53 pm

I'll pass.
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Meatloaf's daughter is a singer.   Meatloaf's daughter is a singer. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:51 am

Thank you thread for scarring me on many levels.

Also daughter #2 is far better looking than daughter #1, this shouldn't be disputed.
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

PostSubject: Re: Meatloaf's daughter is a singer.   Meatloaf's daughter is a singer. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:59 am

ultmetal wrote:
Meatloaf's daughter is a singer. Picture+1Meatloaf's daughter is a singer. 2913922942_efa6e8c605
Meatloaf's daughter is a singer. 11840
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meatloaf's daughter is a singer.   Meatloaf's daughter is a singer. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meatloaf's daughter is a singer.
Page 1 of 1