Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hole "Nobody's Daughter" Full Album Stream

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

Hole "Nobody's Daughter" Full Album Stream Empty
PostSubject: Hole "Nobody's Daughter" Full Album Stream   Hole "Nobody's Daughter" Full Album Stream Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 4:34 pm

https://www.facebook.com/Hole?v=app_115757615115741

I like Hole but I wasnt sure what to think about this im still checkin it out but i like what ive heard
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: Hole "Nobody's Daughter" Full Album Stream   Hole "Nobody's Daughter" Full Album Stream Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:12 pm

Over half way through the album and I think it's Courtney's best since Celebrity Skin
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Hole "Nobody's Daughter" Full Album Stream   Hole "Nobody's Daughter" Full Album Stream Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 6:49 pm

Celebrity Skin is the only Hole album I like.

I guess I have to give this a listen.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: Hole "Nobody's Daughter" Full Album Stream   Hole "Nobody's Daughter" Full Album Stream Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 7:41 pm

Its released on Tuesday though I originally heard the 26 which is a monday but Its not a bad listen if you preorder it through Spin you get a year's subscription and its all for 13 bucks
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: Hole "Nobody's Daughter" Full Album Stream   Hole "Nobody's Daughter" Full Album Stream Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:28 pm

I'm interested. I like Hole. Always have.

"Celebrity Skin" is good. But "Live Through This" is my fave.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: Hole "Nobody's Daughter" Full Album Stream   Hole "Nobody's Daughter" Full Album Stream Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:37 pm

I like Live Through This too I think the new album is good , Celebrity Skin good maybe even Live Thru This good Id need to listen a few more times but I had no problem listening it all the way through
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Hole "Nobody's Daughter" Full Album Stream   Hole "Nobody's Daughter" Full Album Stream Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:44 pm

I like the band Hole and I think 'Celebrity Skin' was their best album, and if addy you are saying it is that good then I am looking forward to hearing it.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Hole "Nobody's Daughter" Full Album Stream   Hole "Nobody's Daughter" Full Album Stream Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:25 pm

manny wrote:
I like the band Hole and I think 'Celebrity Skin' was their best album, and if addy you are saying it is that good then I am looking forward to hearing it.

+ 1

Hole "Nobody's Daughter" Full Album Stream 438278
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: Hole "Nobody's Daughter" Full Album Stream   Hole "Nobody's Daughter" Full Album Stream Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:39 am

I think they got a good pre-order deal going on, 13 bucks gets you the album and a year's subscript to Spin (albieit not the best music mag but its not Rolling Stone)

Does the link work for ya'll?
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: Hole "Nobody's Daughter" Full Album Stream   Hole "Nobody's Daughter" Full Album Stream Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:38 pm

Hole's coming to Nashville near the end of June
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Hole "Nobody's Daughter" Full Album Stream   Hole "Nobody's Daughter" Full Album Stream Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:07 pm

Live Through This is fantastic. The early Hole material isn't so great, and Celebrity Skin, in my opinion is just okay. About on par with Courtney's solo album.

Didn't even know Hole had a new one coming out. Anyone have a link that works?
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Hole "Nobody's Daughter" Full Album Stream   Hole "Nobody's Daughter" Full Album Stream Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:11 pm

Oh, so this isn't Hole. It's Courtney Love using the Hole name for a new solo album. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Hole "Nobody's Daughter" Full Album Stream   Hole "Nobody's Daughter" Full Album Stream Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:13 pm

Eyesore like you stated it is just Courtney Love, originally the album was suppose to be her second solo album and then a few months before its release she decided to revive the name Hole.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Hole "Nobody's Daughter" Full Album Stream   Hole "Nobody's Daughter" Full Album Stream Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:17 pm

Addy wrote:
Hole's coming to Nashville near the end of June

You gonna go see them?

I'll be seeing Iron Maiden at that time.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Hole "Nobody's Daughter" Full Album Stream   Hole "Nobody's Daughter" Full Album Stream Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:20 pm

manny wrote:
Eyesore like you stated it is just Courtney Love, originally the album was suppose to be her second solo album and then a few months before its release she decided to revive the name Hole.

Yes, but she has rights to the name Hole. It's her choice to resurrect it.

Many times this happens in the music world.

Just look at Megadeth. He should just call the band Megadave. But he uses the name because it's in his best interest. It IS him.

Hole IS Courtney Love. So I don't have any qualms with her using that name. When I think of Hole, I think of Courtney. Not the original members with her.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Hole "Nobody's Daughter" Full Album Stream   Hole "Nobody's Daughter" Full Album Stream Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:24 pm

Yes Hole has always been and always will be her band, her baby, so I have no issue of her using the name. I just hope the music is good.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Hole "Nobody's Daughter" Full Album Stream   Hole "Nobody's Daughter" Full Album Stream Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:28 pm

manny wrote:
Yes Hole has always been and always will be her band, her baby, so I have no issue of her using the name. I just hope the music is good.

Same here.

Hole "Nobody's Daughter" Full Album Stream 438278
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: Hole "Nobody's Daughter" Full Album Stream   Hole "Nobody's Daughter" Full Album Stream Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:21 pm

I always thought that Hole was formed by both Courtney Love and original guitarist Eric Erlanderson

but either way its a good album Itll probobly be the next thing I pick up, hopefully
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: Hole "Nobody's Daughter" Full Album Stream   Hole "Nobody's Daughter" Full Album Stream Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:21 pm

I doubt id be going to see Hole, mainly because while I do like them, Im not willing to shell out alot of money to go see them if that makes any sense
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Hole "Nobody's Daughter" Full Album Stream   Hole "Nobody's Daughter" Full Album Stream Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:08 pm

Addy wrote:
I doubt id be going to see Hole, mainly because while I do like them, Im not willing to shell out alot of money to go see them if that makes any sense

Yeah, that makes sense. I feel the same way.

I miss many concerts, because I tend to only go to the 'cream of the crop' for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hole "Nobody's Daughter" Full Album Stream   Hole "Nobody's Daughter" Full Album Stream Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hole "Nobody's Daughter" Full Album Stream
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: