Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dad castrates daughter's boyfriend

Go down 
+9
troublemagnet
DallasBlack
nevermore
thejokeriv
Stender
exact33
Troublezone
DeathCult
GrandNational
13 posters
AuthorMessage
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

Dad castrates daughter's boyfriend Empty
PostSubject: Dad castrates daughter's boyfriend   Dad castrates daughter's boyfriend Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 9:44 pm

The stories are getting more unusual by the day: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1338205/Helmut-Seifert-castrates-teenage-daughters-boyfriend-aged-57-Bielefeld.html?ito=feeds-newsxml
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Dad castrates daughter's boyfriend   Dad castrates daughter's boyfriend Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 10:57 pm

Damn! Communist's get smurf poo done.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Dad castrates daughter's boyfriend   Dad castrates daughter's boyfriend Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:13 am

Ouch!
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Dad castrates daughter's boyfriend   Dad castrates daughter's boyfriend Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 8:15 am

doh! I thought shining my rifle when the boyfriend came home was harsh...

PostSubject: Re: Dad castrates daughter's boyfriend   Dad castrates daughter's boyfriend Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:42 pm

I have three teen daughters. I might just make this poster size and hang it at my house.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Dad castrates daughter's boyfriend   Dad castrates daughter's boyfriend Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 1:03 pm

TheNazgul wrote:
I have three teen daughters. I might just make this poster size and hang it at my house.

lol!

The only thing is most of the time daughters date people they believe are like their dad Smile

Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Dad castrates daughter's boyfriend   Dad castrates daughter's boyfriend Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 1:05 pm

TheNazgul wrote:

When I see a "three boyfriend castration" case on northwest news I'll know it was your breadknife this time. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Dad castrates daughter's boyfriend   Dad castrates daughter's boyfriend Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 2:10 pm

exact33 wrote:

LOL!!!! Had that happen to a friend back in college - Dad was cleaning his gun. Now that I have a daughter, seems like a good idea Smile
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Dad castrates daughter's boyfriend   Dad castrates daughter's boyfriend Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 4:05 pm

TheNazgul wrote:

lol!
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Dad castrates daughter's boyfriend   Dad castrates daughter's boyfriend Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:11 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
exact33 wrote:

LOL!!!! Had that happen to a friend back in college - Dad was cleaning his gun. Now that I have a daughter, seems like a good idea Smile

great part is you dont even have to be accurate Smile

Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Dad castrates daughter's boyfriend   Dad castrates daughter's boyfriend Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 8:20 pm

At least John Wayne Bobbitt got his "junk" back... this poor fool got a permanent sex change.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Dad castrates daughter's boyfriend   Dad castrates daughter's boyfriend Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 8:24 pm

Troublezone wrote:
At least John Wayne Bobbitt got his "junk" back... this poor fool got a permanent sex change.

talk about losing a part of you!

DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Dad castrates daughter's boyfriend   Dad castrates daughter's boyfriend Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 11:22 am

You should see the expression on my face right now, gives me the heebie jeebies. There's a lesson for dirty old men wanting to rob the cradle, know what your getting into first.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
troublemagnet
Metal Conspiracist

Number of posts : 410

PostSubject: Re: Dad castrates daughter's boyfriend   Dad castrates daughter's boyfriend Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:41 pm

if you don't want your daughters to ever see a penis, you should have tamed your barbaric mating impulses and not stuck YOUR penis inside of someone else's daughter, you dirty scumbag hypocrites.Oh, but you just have to have an orgasm don't you-human scum.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40562

PostSubject: Re: Dad castrates daughter's boyfriend   Dad castrates daughter's boyfriend Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:15 pm

You're an unusual man with a strange sense of humor (at least that's what I'm hoping you're attempting there)
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: Dad castrates daughter's boyfriend   Dad castrates daughter's boyfriend Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:25 pm

troublemagnet wrote:
if you don't want your daughters to ever see a penis, you should have tamed your barbaric mating impulses and not stuck YOUR penis inside of someone else's daughter, you dirty scumbag hypocrites.Oh, but you just have to have an orgasm don't you-human scum.

Please tell me you are joking
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Dad castrates daughter's boyfriend   Dad castrates daughter's boyfriend Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:00 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
troublemagnet wrote:

Bro, don't you know that orgasms are just another form of conspiracy to keep us humans blind and sedated to them. You know, THEM.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Dad castrates daughter's boyfriend   Dad castrates daughter's boyfriend Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:27 pm

needs more cowbell
Back to top Go down
bassman
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bassman

Number of posts : 1939

PostSubject: Re: Dad castrates daughter's boyfriend   Dad castrates daughter's boyfriend Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:54 pm

My daughter is 5, I already have the shotgun loaded. Nuff said
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: Dad castrates daughter's boyfriend   Dad castrates daughter's boyfriend Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:23 pm

GrandNational wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
troublemagnet wrote:

Bro, don't you know that orgasms are just another form of conspiracy to keep us humans blind and sedated to them. You know, THEM.

LOL!!!!! Orgasms rule!!!!!
Back to top Go down
holydiver97595
The Prophet of Dio
holydiver97595

Number of posts : 1348

PostSubject: Re: Dad castrates daughter's boyfriend   Dad castrates daughter's boyfriend Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:01 am

Dad castrates daughter's boyfriend 927150 SCARY
Thankfully I'm not 40 years older than my girlfriend...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/demonousmetal
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dad castrates daughter's boyfriend   Dad castrates daughter's boyfriend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dad castrates daughter's boyfriend
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: