Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heavy Metal & Horror movies

Go down 
+15
thejokeriv
Ultimate.Nightmare
metalheaded
Eyesore
DeathCult
Shiney
Fat Freddy
MetalGuy71
Required Fields
iamrockerfun
mc666
Lurideath
tohostudios
kmorg
Dave the Boss
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

Heavy Metal & Horror movies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heavy Metal & Horror movies   Heavy Metal & Horror movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:39 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
You can hear a snippet of Anvil's "Burning Bridges" during a scene in the newest "Final Destination" movie ("The Final Destination")

Oh, and Uwe Boll's piece of crap movie "Alone in the Dark" (aka "Christian Slater and Tara Reid vs. the Aliens") has Dimmu Borgir and a whole mess of other Nuclear Blast Records bands on the soundtrack.

Also, Anvil will appear in the Green Hornet movie coming out this summer
Back to top Go down
Ultimate.Nightmare
Metal novice
Metal novice
Ultimate.Nightmare

Number of posts : 96

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Metal & Horror movies   Heavy Metal & Horror movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:13 am

How could I have forgotten these is beyond me.

3) Return of the Living Dead II: Leatherwolf- Alone in the Night

4) A Nightmare on Elm Street 5: The Dream Child: W.A.S.P.- Savage
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37646

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Metal & Horror movies   Heavy Metal & Horror movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 4:34 pm

I know that in the movie "Night of the Creeps" there's a scene where "STRYPER RULES" is graffiti'd on a wall but I don't think any of their music is in the movie.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Metal & Horror movies   Heavy Metal & Horror movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 4:47 pm

In the first few minutes of Zombieland they played Metallicas For Whom The Bell Tolls.I knew then it was gonna be a kick ass movie
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18937

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Metal & Horror movies   Heavy Metal & Horror movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 12:50 am

One of those Traces of Death had a near death metal soundtrack released on Relapse with bands like Mortician, Deceased and Sinister on it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Ultimate.Nightmare
Metal novice
Metal novice
Ultimate.Nightmare

Number of posts : 96

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Metal & Horror movies   Heavy Metal & Horror movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:25 am

Leatherface wrote:
One of those Traces of Death had a near death metal soundtrack released on Relapse with bands like Mortician, Deceased and Sinister on it.

Yes, that's true. A lot of the T.o.D. videos had the death metal soundtrack (I forget which ones too). But I wouldn't necessarily classify Traces of Death as a horror movie. More of a shockumentarym and death for the sake of death.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Metal & Horror movies   Heavy Metal & Horror movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:13 pm

Quote :

RIVER'S EDGE.....I'd consider it somewhat horrific in story...and it has metal in it!!!

Slayer was on the soundtrack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Metal & Horror movies   Heavy Metal & Horror movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:17 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Quote :

RIVER'S EDGE.....I'd consider it somewhat horrific in story...and it has metal in it!!!

as well as Hallow's Eve and Fates Warning...and it is my favorite movie of all time. Heavy Metal & Horror movies - Page 2 Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Metal & Horror movies   Heavy Metal & Horror movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:21 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Quote :

as well as Hallow's Eve and Fates Warning...and it is my favorite movie of all time. Heavy Metal & Horror movies - Page 2 Icon_cheers

You have good taste in movies!
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39590

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Metal & Horror movies   Heavy Metal & Horror movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:49 pm

Texas Chainsaw Massacre III (Leatherface) - has tracks by Laaz Rockit,Death Angel,and Hurricane (all I can remember right now).Nothing exclusive though expect maybe the title track by Laaz Rockit.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Metal & Horror movies   Heavy Metal & Horror movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:42 am

Ultimate.Nightmare wrote:
Leatherface wrote:

Yes, that's true. A lot of the T.o.D. videos had the death metal soundtrack (I forget which ones too). But I wouldn't necessarily classify Traces of Death as a horror movie. More of a shockumentarym and death for the sake of death.

Is this an off-shoot of the Faces of Death mondo movies?

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Metal & Horror movies   Heavy Metal & Horror movies - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heavy Metal & Horror movies
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2