Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

R.I.P. Tony Taylor (ex-TWISTED TOWER DIRE, OCTOBER 31, BALLISTIC)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5702

R.I.P.  Tony Taylor (ex-TWISTED TOWER DIRE, OCTOBER 31, BALLISTIC) Empty
PostSubject: R.I.P. Tony Taylor (ex-TWISTED TOWER DIRE, OCTOBER 31, BALLISTIC)   R.I.P.  Tony Taylor (ex-TWISTED TOWER DIRE, OCTOBER 31, BALLISTIC) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:11 am

I saw him perform live with OCTOBER 31. Good singer.

Quote :
Former TWISTED TOWER DIRE vocalist Anthony "Tony" Taylor was killed in a motorcycle accident this past Saturday night (February 6) in North Naples, Florida. He was 42 years old.

According to NaplesNews.com, Taylor was driving a 1996 Harley Davidson east on Nighthawk Drive approaching the end of the road around 11:00 p.m. Due to his speed, reports said Taylor applied the brakes and lost control of the bike, causing it to overturn on its left side and slide about 45 feet.

The Harley then struck a curb with its front wheel, flew into the air and hit a palm tree ejecting Taylor, reports said. The bike overturned a few more times before coming to rest on the shoulder.

Taylor, who was wearing a helmet, was transported to Lee Memorial Hospital in Fort Myers, where he was pronounced dead. Tests to determine if the crash was alcohol-related are pending, according to a report.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=134690
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Tony Taylor (ex-TWISTED TOWER DIRE, OCTOBER 31, BALLISTIC)   R.I.P.  Tony Taylor (ex-TWISTED TOWER DIRE, OCTOBER 31, BALLISTIC) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:30 am

Saw this...Tony was a super-cool guy...always gracious and light-hearted...my heart goes out to his family & close friends.

RIP Tony. R.I.P.  Tony Taylor (ex-TWISTED TOWER DIRE, OCTOBER 31, BALLISTIC) Icon_cry
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Tony Taylor (ex-TWISTED TOWER DIRE, OCTOBER 31, BALLISTIC)   R.I.P.  Tony Taylor (ex-TWISTED TOWER DIRE, OCTOBER 31, BALLISTIC) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:58 am

Man, that sucks! So sorry to hear that. I feel for his family and friends.

I really hope the crash was merely an accident and was not alcohol related.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37639

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Tony Taylor (ex-TWISTED TOWER DIRE, OCTOBER 31, BALLISTIC)   R.I.P.  Tony Taylor (ex-TWISTED TOWER DIRE, OCTOBER 31, BALLISTIC) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:03 am

That's a shame. R.I.P.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18911

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Tony Taylor (ex-TWISTED TOWER DIRE, OCTOBER 31, BALLISTIC)   R.I.P.  Tony Taylor (ex-TWISTED TOWER DIRE, OCTOBER 31, BALLISTIC) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 12:51 am

RIP. What little I heard of him, he was a fine singer. Tragic loss.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Tony Taylor (ex-TWISTED TOWER DIRE, OCTOBER 31, BALLISTIC)   R.I.P.  Tony Taylor (ex-TWISTED TOWER DIRE, OCTOBER 31, BALLISTIC) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 11:34 am

What a drag. R.I.P.

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Tony Taylor (ex-TWISTED TOWER DIRE, OCTOBER 31, BALLISTIC)   R.I.P.  Tony Taylor (ex-TWISTED TOWER DIRE, OCTOBER 31, BALLISTIC) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 11:38 am

42? R.I.P.  Tony Taylor (ex-TWISTED TOWER DIRE, OCTOBER 31, BALLISTIC) Affraid That's too young.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Tony Taylor (ex-TWISTED TOWER DIRE, OCTOBER 31, BALLISTIC)   R.I.P.  Tony Taylor (ex-TWISTED TOWER DIRE, OCTOBER 31, BALLISTIC) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

R.I.P. Tony Taylor (ex-TWISTED TOWER DIRE, OCTOBER 31, BALLISTIC)
Page 1 of 1