Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL

Go down 
+20
7thSaviour
Dave the Boss
mc666
GrandNational
exact33
Eyesore
Olafsto
Metallic Blaze
scottmitchell74
Orion Crystal Ice
Stender
DeathCult
Required Fields
thejokeriv
tohostudios
Troublezone
Fat Freddy
manny
T-Roy
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL   PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 11:52 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
exact33 wrote:
i dont like him or his network but slamming the man for what you think he tried to imply against what he actually said doesnt seem justified to me. Interpretation comes into play and then you have to ask what bias you are reading into the comments.

His comments where still uncalled for, but robertson can;t open his mouth on any event with saying something stupid.

I guess we can agree to disagree on the Haiti thing but I do agree he does say outlandish things.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40562

PostSubject: Re: PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL   PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 6:20 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
...and here, Keith Olberman of MSNBC tells Pat and Rush Limbaugh where to get off..

Priceless. Well said Olberman !
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL   PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:08 am

tohostudios wrote:
I did watch the video before I posted anything. To me the implication is clear. Haiti has been through all it has because they made a national deal with Satan in order to escape French rule. And making such a statement in the wake of the earthquake clearly infers that it's just the latest in the series of repercussions from that deal.

Sure he doesn't actually say it but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to connect the dots in what he DID say.
I watched the entire episode. Lets not play the word/meaning game. It was very clear to me what he was saying. He also has a history of saying stupid things AFTER tragedy...salt in the wound or twisting the dagger if you will.

God is not striking down nations with natural disaster. Christ changed all that. We live in a fallen world in a world full of chaos and sin because man fell. What happened happened. Lets not try to figure out why and who brought it. Let's pray and plead for the Haitians. Let's give our money and time if we can.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL   PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:30 am

Troublezone wrote:
Well why was there a tsunami a few years back? What about New Orleans? I don't know why certain places are destroyed... but isn't it said that in the endtimes there are supposed to be catastrophies?

Becuase the earth is set up to run naturally. One thing causes another. Fire burns you and no amount of prayer will make it not burn. Earthquakes happen due to how the planet is made and no amount of prayer will prevent (or cause) one.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL   PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:39 am

Actually Robertson may be wrong. Danny Glover is blaming the quake on Global Warming and the U.S.:

DANNY GLOVER, ACOTR/ACTIVIST: That means that other countries in the region — Venezuela, Brazil, Cuba and other countries have already accepted the point that this is a great moment for another type of internationalism, you know.

And I hope we seize this particular moment because the threat of what happens in Haiti is the threat that can happen anywhere in the Caribbean to these island nations, you know?

They're all in peril because of global warming; they're all in peril because of climate change. When we see what we did at the climate summit in Copenhagen, this is the response, this is what happens, you know what I'm saying?

But we have to act now.

- - - - -

I bet Olberman would agree with him.

T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL   PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:44 am

exact33 wrote:
Actually Robertson may be wrong. Danny Glover is blaming the quake on Global Warming and the U.S.:

DANNY GLOVER, ACOTR/ACTIVIST: That means that other countries in the region — Venezuela, Brazil, Cuba and other countries have already accepted the point that this is a great moment for another type of internationalism, you know.

And I hope we seize this particular moment because the threat of what happens in Haiti is the threat that can happen anywhere in the Caribbean to these island nations, you know?

They're all in peril because of global warming; they're all in peril because of climate change. When we see what we did at the climate summit in Copenhagen, this is the response, this is what happens, you know what I'm saying?

But we have to act now.

- - - - -

This just in:
DANNY GLOVER, ALSO A FOOL!
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL   PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:47 am

T-Roy wrote:
exact33 wrote:

But we have to act now.

- - - - -

This just in:
DANNY GLOVER, ALSO A FOOL!

it is amazing how you heard next to nothing about it but Robertson was all over the press. Where was olberman condeming Glover? I must have missed that episode.

T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL   PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:51 am

Agreed!
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

PostSubject: Re: PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL   PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:22 pm

Pat Robertson:
YOU smurfing smurf-for-hire! THAT'S ALL YOU ARE! PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL - Page 3 11840
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL   PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:23 pm

7thSaviour wrote:
Pat Robertson:
YOU smurfing smurf-for-hire! THAT'S ALL YOU ARE! PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL - Page 3 11840

PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL - Page 3 Icon_eek What a smurfing mouth on this guy!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

PostSubject: Re: PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL   PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:25 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
7thSaviour wrote:
Pat Robertson:

PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL - Page 3 Icon_eek What a smurfing mouth on this guy!
You don't know the Smurf of it! PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL - Page 3 Lol
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

PostSubject: Re: PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL   PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:27 pm

I hate Pat Robertson just as much as I hated Jerry Falwell! The sooner he joins Jerry Falwell in the Lake Of Fire, the better! Prophet of idiocy! The truth is NOT in him!
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL   PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:28 pm

7thSaviour wrote:

I am with Sav on this one!

manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL   PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:32 pm

I have no problem with Oberman I usually agree with his commentaries, which I tells you where I stand as far as politcal beliefs go, plus he equally smashes both left and the right.

That being said, Danny Glover is an actor not a representative, or ministry who is suppose to be speaking the words of Christ, so he needs to be more responsible for what he says more so than an actor who's not made a decent film since Reagan was in the White House.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL   PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:54 pm

manny wrote:
I have no problem with Oberman I usually agree with his commentaries, which I tells you where I stand as far as politcal beliefs go, plus he equally smashes both left and the right.

That being said, Danny Glover is an actor not a representative, or ministry who is suppose to be speaking the words of Christ, so he needs to be more responsible for what he says more so than an actor who's not made a decent film since Reagan was in the White House.

Whether someone uses the event for religious views or political ones, using the suffering of others to promote your agenda is wrong. Glover is a public figure and has an opportunity to be heard that most of us do not have. He has a responsiblity not to use the suffering of thousands to promote the global warming agenda. But then again he has been cozy with then dictator Jean-Bertrand Aristide of Haiti. As for Olberman, its amazing how wrong really isnt wrong when you do it for leftist reasons.

manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL   PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:12 pm

exact33 wrote:
manny wrote:

Whether someone uses the event for religious views or political ones, using the suffering of others to promote your agenda is wrong. Glover is a public figure and has an opportunity to be heard that most of us do not have. He has a responsiblity not to use the suffering of thousands to promote the global warming agenda. But then again he has been cozy with then dictator Jean-Bertrand Aristide of Haiti. As for Olberman, its amazing how wrong really isnt wrong when you do it for leftist reasons.

I have no idea what if anything Oberman has done wrong, he makes his living spewing out opinions and you can choose to watch him or not watch him, personally I don't tune in very often. When I do, I most of the time agree, but then I think John Stewart has more valid and more rounded viewpoint then either Oberman or Robertson, not to mention funnier.

Glover is a public figure but I don't think his influence is any where near as wide ranging as Pat Robertson. Pat Robertson has set himself up as a man of God, not Glover, Robertson ran for President and has hosted his Christian broadcasting show for more years then I am sure he can remember. A show has been and I am sure continued to be watched by millions.

But I do agree with your main points about Glover or any celebrity for that matter using the suffering of others to promote some idea or agenda. It is wrong and I am sure it does not further his cause. IMO Glover's opinion is not valid anyway and if he wants to have a serious discussion on global warming or any other issue, he should not do it on backs of the dead.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL   PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:21 pm

manny wrote:

But I do agree with your main points about Glover or any celebrity for that matter using the suffering of others to promote some idea or agenda. It is wrong and I am sure it does not further his cause. IMO Glover's opinion is not valid anyway and if he wants to have a serious discussion on global warming or any other issue, he should not do it on backs of the dead.

Smile

GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL   PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:00 pm

7thSaviour wrote:
I hate Pat Robertson just as much as I hated Jerry Falwell! The sooner he joins Jerry Falwell in the Lake Of Fire, the better! Prophet of idiocy! The truth is NOT in him!

Sounds like you're playing right into Pat Robertson's books of tricks with your self-righteous post. I agree that Pat is far away from the truth most of the time when he speaks, but let's not send him to hell, that's non of our business.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL   PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:10 pm

GrandNational wrote:
7thSaviour wrote:

Sounds like you're playing right into Pat Robertson's books of tricks with your self-righteous post. I agree that Pat is far away from the truth most of the time when he speaks, but let's not send him to hell, that's non of our business.

9/10!!! PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL - Page 3 778825
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40562

PostSubject: Re: PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL   PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:53 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
GrandNational wrote:
7thSaviour wrote:

PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL - Page 3 201269

Also, how does global warming cause earthquakes ? Maybe I need to pay more attention PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL - Page 3 Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

PostSubject: Re: PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL   PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 6:05 pm

exact33 wrote:
7thSaviour wrote:

I am with Sav on this one!
PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL - Page 3 911681 PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL - Page 3 320592
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL   PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:20 am

007 wrote:
SpectreFate wrote:
GrandNational wrote:
7thSaviour wrote:

Also, how does global warming cause earthquakes ? Maybe I need to pay more attention PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL - Page 3 Icon_smile

global warming caused the can of paint to fall of the shelf in my basement yesterday afternoon and splatter all over the ground.

Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL   PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:26 am

PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL - Page 3 1305297-L
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL   PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 9:13 am

Metallic Blaze wrote:
PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL - Page 3 1305297-L

PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL - Page 3 201269 PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL - Page 3 201269 PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL - Page 3 201269
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL   PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 9:45 am

exact33 wrote:
007 wrote:
SpectreFate wrote:
GrandNational wrote:
7thSaviour wrote:

global warming caused the can of paint to fall of the shelf in my basement yesterday afternoon and splatter all over the ground.

PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL - Page 3 Lol
Lets hope it was the global warming, and not the wrath of God....
Sure you haven`t been practicing any voodoo in that basement lately?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL   PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next