Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL

Go down 
+20
7thSaviour
Dave the Boss
mc666
GrandNational
exact33
Eyesore
Olafsto
Metallic Blaze
scottmitchell74
Orion Crystal Ice
Stender
DeathCult
Required Fields
thejokeriv
tohostudios
Troublezone
Fat Freddy
manny
T-Roy
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL Empty
PostSubject: PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL   PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:49 pm

I just wanted to be the first to say how sickened I am by what he said as a Christian. Condemning Haiti and saying this earthquake is the result of them being cursed for making a "deal" with the devil.

Mr Robertson, REAL PROPHETS CAME IN ADVANCE OF CATASTROPHE AND PLAGUES TO PLEED WITH THE PEOPLE TO SAVE LIVES. Not beat them over the head with twisted words and malice after the fact when they are in unspeakable suffering. I'm so sick of this man.

JUDGE NOT LEST YOU BE JUDGED.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL   PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:50 pm

Well said T-Roy
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL   PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:52 pm

Word up T-Roy.

Although sadly, as soon as the earthquake made the news, I half expected to hear something like this from one of the evangelist whackos. I'm just surprised that it wasn't Fred Phelps. (Who must be steamin' that Pat Robertson beat him to the punch...)

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL   PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:42 pm

As a christian can I say this disgusts me.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL   PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:59 pm

I doubt everyone in Haiti practices Black Magic....
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL   PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:28 pm

I watched that video on Drudge.

Beyond pathetic. When was this national deal with Satan made? And the people of Haiti must be a more advanced species of homo sapiens if even their infants and toddlers were complicit in this deal and are now reaping the consequences of their agreeance with this pact.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL   PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:49 pm

Pat Robertson is a jackass and says the most ignorant things. Well put T-Roy. This statement is up there with his most outlandish. I used to live in Virgina Beach and they guy once claimed he "prayed away" a hurricane that hit the US further north.

You know I would choose to believe God's judgement will be on Pat for taking money form all the little old ladies during his telethons for money so he could build his complex down in Virgina Beach.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL   PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:12 pm

I hate Pat Robertson with a rabid vengeance.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan

PostSubject: Re: PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL   PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:14 pm

The sky is blue.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL   PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:25 pm

It took you this long to figure it out? That's like saying Axl Rose is a dick.

Seriously though, what an sfincter thing to say. I hope a vulture eats his wang for eternity.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL   PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:31 pm

DeathCult wrote:

Seriously though, what an sfincter thing to say. I hope a vulture eats his wang for eternity.

I seriously believe Mr. Robertson will be answering for some of his comments...eventually...

The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL   PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:49 pm

DeathCult wrote:

Pat Roberts wang?...didnt know he had one.

Good word T-roy. It sucks when someone like this gives a bad rap for "real" believers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL   PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 8:11 pm

To be serious for a second.....if you can, I implore you to give to the Red Cross (or whatever organization you like) so aid can make it these poor people in Haiti. No matter what you think of Haiti, these are people first and foremost and heaven knows when you may be in a similar predicament and in need of help.

I'm sure you heard about this, but if you like, you can give $10. securely by texting "HAITI" to 90999. The $10. will be added to your phone bill.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL   PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:10 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
To be serious for a second.....if you can, I implore you to give to the Red Cross (or whatever organization you like) so aid can make it these poor people in Haiti. No matter what you think of Haiti, these are people first and foremost and heaven knows when you may be in a similar predicament and in need of help.

I'm sure you heard about this, but if you like, you can give $10. securely by texting "HAITI" to 90999. The $10. will be added to your phone bill.

Well said Spec - they need help, give it if you can.
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL   PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:45 pm

Ya'll, consider the source, uh? Nothin new here...just let him go back to his hole in the ground..
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL   PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 9:38 am

DeathCult wrote:

Did I say I was a big fan? No. I've disliked him since he did the same thing the week after 9/11. Before that I didn't know he existed.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL   PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 10:13 am

It's a shame that someone like Robertson puts such an ugly face on Christianity.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL   PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 11:58 am

scottmitchell74 wrote:
It's a shame that someone like Robertson puts such an ugly face on Christianity.

It's a shame that millions of 'religious right-wingers' put such an ugly face on Christianity. Not just Pat. He just represents the masses.

I'm a Christian, but I am not at all affiliated with the religious right.

What a bunch of hypocrites.
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL   PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:21 pm

Metallic Blaze wrote:
scottmitchell74 wrote:

It's a shame that millions of 'religious right-wingers' put such an ugly face on Christianity. Not just Pat. He just represents the masses.

AMEN Brother! PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL 26156
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL   PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:33 pm

Olafsto wrote:
Metallic Blaze wrote:
scottmitchell74 wrote:

AMEN Brother! PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL 26156

X 3!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL   PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:53 pm

So if Pat Robertson is wrong, was it God that caused a giant earthquake to hit the biggest city in the poorest nation in this hemisphere?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL   PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 2:02 pm

Eyesore wrote:
So if Pat Robertson is wrong, was it God that caused a giant earthquake to hit the biggest city in the poorest nation in this hemisphere?

"Oh, of course not Eyesore ya big silly! It would be the work of... oh, I don't know....could it beeeeeeeeee....... SAAAAAAAAAATAN????"

PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL Church_lady

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL   PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 2:04 pm

Eyesore wrote:

Yes. But as far as saying that the nation's woes were caused by a pact with the devil, that's a bit absurd and at the very least in bad taste. In that case, Patty is 100% wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL   PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 3:28 pm

Now you're talking about direct cause. For us who believe, God is ultimately in control of all things and set things into motion in this world that bring about destruction due to our sin. That's why we say it's a fallen world under a curse. Ultimately, we will all die as a result of the fall which is why I don't understand when guys like Pat say crap like this. Does he think he'll escape death?
Oh boy, this could get ugly. Not my intent here.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL   PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 3:29 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Yes. But as far as saying that the nation's woes were caused by a pact with the devil, that's a bit absurd and at the very least in bad taste. In that case, Patty is 100% wrong.
Without this turning into a fight, because that's not my intent here, I have to ask one thing.

PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL T1larg.haiti.destruction.view.gi

Why? If Pat Robertson is wrong, why would God do that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL   PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next