Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL

Go down 
+20
7thSaviour
Dave the Boss
mc666
GrandNational
exact33
Eyesore
Olafsto
Metallic Blaze
scottmitchell74
Orion Crystal Ice
Stender
DeathCult
Required Fields
thejokeriv
tohostudios
Troublezone
Fat Freddy
manny
T-Roy
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
rattpoison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

Number of posts : 2682

PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL   PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 9:44 pm

Interesting about Danny Glover, he's making a film on Toussaint L'Ouverture and the slave rebellion in Haiti when they became independent from France which would also include the supposed "Pact With The Devil"!

I get what Glover was saying though, he wasn't linking Climate Change with Earthquakes but the danger the Caribbean faces with rising sea levels in many low lying islands/coastlines.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL   PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:00 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
I don't wish Pat would die...but I wouldn't mind him losing the ability to communicate.

Thats right, strike him blind, deaf & dumb, then stick him with a male orderly that has an old man fetish. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1778

PostSubject: Re: PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL   PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 11:44 pm

very interesting topic. I once experience a earthquake at range 5 and it was very scary. There are aftershock after an earthquake that makes it impossible to go back to you house that the buildings can collapse or trees fall down. I read that Haiti had about 30 aftershocks

About those opportunistic, it is to be expected. But like it was said before here. I also believe that it has to do with the earth plaques that keep moving.

I wonder if Global Warning is the cause of it, and if Volcanoes will start becoming active since we have seen some more earthquakes on different places lately like guatemala 2 days ago
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL   PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 10:04 am

powermacho wrote:
very interesting topic. I once experience a earthquake at range 5 and it was very scary. There are aftershock after an earthquake that makes it impossible to go back to you house that the buildings can collapse or trees fall down. I read that Haiti had about 30 aftershocks

About those opportunistic, it is to be expected. But like it was said before here. I also believe that it has to do with the earth plaques that keep moving.

I wonder if Global Warning is the cause of it, and if Volcanoes will start becoming active since we have seen some more earthquakes on different places lately like guatemala 2 days ago

"Global Warming" has nothing to do with earthquakes. Earthquakes are all about plates and undergorund pressure. "Carbon footprint" has nothing to do with what happens deep inside the Earth. Remember that the earth's core is molten rock and lava.

As far as volcanos, when they errupt they put how more cabon than the chineese in 10 years!
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

PostSubject: Re: PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL   PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 10:59 am

thejokeriv wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:
I don't wish Pat would die...but I wouldn't mind him losing the ability to communicate.

He has a right to free speech in the US and I have the right not to listen to him!

I also have the right to say he is a frakin idiot!!!!!!!!
PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL - Page 5 82702 PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL - Page 5 29150 PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL - Page 5 209773
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

PostSubject: Re: PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL   PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 11:00 am

Orion Crystal Ice wrote:
If you don't know him byyyy now...you will never never never know himmmm..
PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL - Page 5 778825 PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL - Page 5 201269
Back to top Go down
Grimmo
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Grimmo

Number of posts : 413

PostSubject: Re: PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL   PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:50 am

I don't dwell very much on the extremist tele evangelists, but that is a downright terrible judgement to pass on the Haitians. He seems to have overlooked the fact that they just happen to be on a rather active earthquake fault, in addition to being in the pathway of regular hurricanes, which both have nothing to do with "making deals with the devil".
Back to top Go down
http://waynegrimsey.blogspot.com/
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL   PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:58 am

Grimmo wrote:
I don't dwell very much on the extremist tele evangelists, but that is a downright terrible judgement to pass on the Haitians. He seems to have overlooked the fact that they just happen to be on a rather active earthquake fault, in addition to being in the pathway of regular hurricanes, which both have nothing to do with "making deals with the devil".

Indeed. I don't see what "God's judgement" has to do with it at all...
Back to top Go down
ryanmetalman
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ryanmetalman

Number of posts : 274

PostSubject: Re: PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL   PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:36 am

I think this is interesting...

John 9:1-3

As He passed by, He saw a man blind from birth. And His
disciples asked Him, "Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he would
be born blind?" Jesus answered, "It was neither that this man sinned,
nor his parents; but it was so that the works of God might be displayed in him.

NASU
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL   PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:21 pm

ryanmetalman wrote:

NASU

Your point being...?
Back to top Go down
ryanmetalman
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ryanmetalman

Number of posts : 274

PostSubject: Re: PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL   PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:34 pm

Dave the Boss wrote:
ryanmetalman wrote:

NASU

Your point being...?

It seemed germane in light of what Pat Robertson has said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL   PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PAT ROBERTSON IS A FOOL
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5