Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Airbourne - No Guts, No Glory

Go down 
+25
ZetaReticuli
Metal Misfit
Olafsto
Cliffy
TheGooch
Fat Freddy
Gilbert
MEGATRON
iamrockerfun
Schbopo
Getizzyback
Wargod
Dave the Boss
DallasBlack
rattpoison
Troublezone
Shiney
ultmetal
MetalGuy71
thejokeriv
tohostudios
exact33
scottmitchell74
mr.electric39
Eyesore
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

Airbourne - No Guts, No Glory - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airbourne - No Guts, No Glory   Airbourne - No Guts, No Glory - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:04 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I have the bonus tracks. I got my copy from some guy in France off Ebay.
What bonus tracks? I was under the impression that those tracks were digital-only bonus tracks. Do you these?

Heads Are Gonna Roll
Dirty Angel (Re-recorded)
Hotter Than Hell (Re-recorded)
Red Dress Woman
Stand & Deliver (Re-recorded)
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Airbourne - No Guts, No Glory   Airbourne - No Guts, No Glory - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:07 pm

Eyesore wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
What bonus tracks? I was under the impression that those tracks were digital-only bonus tracks. Do you these?

Heads Are Gonna Roll
Red Dress Woman

My bad. I paid extra for 5 bonus tracks. Mine are:

Loaded Gun
My Dynamite Will Blow You Sky High
Rattle Your Bones
Kickin' It Old School
Devil's Child

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Airbourne - No Guts, No Glory   Airbourne - No Guts, No Glory - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:11 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

Heads Are Gonna Roll
Red Dress Woman

My bad. I paid extra for 5 bonus tracks. Mine are:

Loaded Gun
My Dynamite Will Blow You Sky High
Rattle Your Bones
Kickin' It Old School
Devil's Child
Oh yeah, those are from the new album—which I still haven't found around here in the damn special edition; guess I'll have to look online. Those I've uploaded are from Runnin' Wild.

I actually bought them from Amazon a couple weeks ago. I'd never even heard about them before. Wiki doesn't even list them.

I have another song called "Turn Up The Trouble," which I guess was on some WWE compilation, but it's not a very good song. The worst I've heard by them, actually. But if anyone is interested...
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Airbourne - No Guts, No Glory   Airbourne - No Guts, No Glory - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:16 pm

I don't think you'll find the special edition of the new one in stores. Amazon lists it as an import and as I said, I had to get my copy off Ebay from a guy in France.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Airbourne - No Guts, No Glory   Airbourne - No Guts, No Glory - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:32 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I don't think you'll find the special edition of the new one in stores. Amazon lists it as an import and as I said, I had to get my copy off Ebay from a guy in France.
So bizarre. Unless Roadrunner is planning on releasing it here in six months or a year, like they were doing with every release a while back.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Airbourne - No Guts, No Glory   Airbourne - No Guts, No Glory - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 4:30 pm

I would imagine before not too long there will be a extras cd out there from RR to cash in on Airbourne success..

PostSubject: Re: Airbourne - No Guts, No Glory   Airbourne - No Guts, No Glory - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 7:14 pm

Yeah, whores.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Airbourne - No Guts, No Glory   Airbourne - No Guts, No Glory - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:08 am

I heard the song "Born To Kill" off of this album in a commercial for the "Jonah Hex" movie on TV last night. Thought that was kinda cool.

The movie looks completely ridiculous, by the way. The guy's got twin machine guns strapped to the sides of his horse!! Haha.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Airbourne - No Guts, No Glory   Airbourne - No Guts, No Glory - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:12 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
I heard the song "Born To Kill" off of this album in a commercial for the "Jonah Hex" movie on TV last night. Thought that was kinda cool.

The movie looks completely ridiculous, by the way. The guy's got twin machine guns strapped to the sides of his horse!! Haha.

LOL! I saw a preview for it - looks like a fun movie!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Airbourne - No Guts, No Glory   Airbourne - No Guts, No Glory - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:33 pm

Quote :

Yea, it does look cool in a totally over the top sorta way. I was a fan of the old "Jonah Hex" comic book series but that was more of a straight Western saga. Looks like they kicked it up a few notches for the movie version. He's also got the ability to talk to the dead, which he never had in the old days.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Airbourne - No Guts, No Glory   Airbourne - No Guts, No Glory - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 1:57 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Quote :

Yea, it does look cool in a totally over the top sorta way. I was a fan of the old "Jonah Hex" comic book series but that was more of a straight Western saga. Looks like they kicked it up a few notches for the movie version. He's also got the ability to talk to the dead, which he never had in the old days.

I figured you would know the comic book origins. They put some decent acting power behind it with Josh Brolin in the lead role.... plus Megan fox!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Airbourne - No Guts, No Glory   Airbourne - No Guts, No Glory - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:03 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
I figured you would know the comic book origins. They put some decent acting power behind it with Josh Brolin in the lead role.... plus Megan fox!!!!

Well, yeah, Megan Fox and her balloon boobs are total win. Laughing

Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Airbourne - No Guts, No Glory   Airbourne - No Guts, No Glory - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:13 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Quote :

I loved the Jonah Hex comic book when I was a kid, I am going to see the movie when its released but I do not expect it to be like the comic book, thank god they did not choose to adapt the short lived 'Hex' series, the less said about that series the better.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Airbourne - No Guts, No Glory   Airbourne - No Guts, No Glory - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:56 pm

manny wrote:
thank god they did not choose to adapt the short lived 'Hex' series, the less said about that series the better.

Ahhh yes, the classic "HEX" series, where he was catapulted thru time into the 30th century. Whose bright idea was that?

I bought that entire series (all 18 issues) at a comic convention years ago for a quarter apiece. Once I read'em I wished I hadn't bothered. Laughing

Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Airbourne - No Guts, No Glory   Airbourne - No Guts, No Glory - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:00 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

Totally NOT Jonah Hex. Dude sounds like Karl Childers, too.

"I like them French fried potaters."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Airbourne - No Guts, No Glory   Airbourne - No Guts, No Glory - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Airbourne - No Guts, No Glory
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5