Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ultimatums first east coast gig!!

Go down 
+12
kmorg
James B.
Stender
Metallic Blaze
Fat Freddy
ultmetal
ultrametal
MetalGuy71
thejokeriv
A Handful of Wayne
powermacho
jerseyultifan+
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

Ultimatums first east coast gig!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimatums first east coast gig!!   Ultimatums first east coast gig!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:27 am

jerseyultifan+ wrote:
unsure about Main Line Riders however,Wayne and his band Phoenix Reign are confirmed! yippee! keep you all posted!!

Unfortunetly Phoenix Reign isn't able to play.............. Ultimatums first east coast gig!! - Page 2 308838 Ultimatums first east coast gig!! - Page 2 436688

Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

Number of posts : 626

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatums first east coast gig!!   Ultimatums first east coast gig!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 7:34 am

wayne,so sorry,perhaps all is not lost yet! keep me posted! if not i still hope you come on down and say hi! Ultimatums first east coast gig!! - Page 2 Icon_cry
Back to top Go down
http://www.roweproductions.com
ultrametal
Metal student
Metal student
ultrametal

Number of posts : 192

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatums first east coast gig!!   Ultimatums first east coast gig!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:31 am

Well why not?
Back to top Go down
http://www.burnlounge.com/desertriomedia
jerseyultifan+
Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatums first east coast gig!!   Ultimatums first east coast gig!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:02 am

well,robert,if you were in touch with your promomang lol!. lately you would know that wayne and his other band will be joining us in allentown "virtual ruin" and this has allready been confirmed with james as of yesterday.so...ultimatum..main line riders..virtual ruin ...and atleast 3 more i am puttin feelers out w/! will keep everyone updated!
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatums first east coast gig!!   Ultimatums first east coast gig!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:30 am

lol.... Someone's getting their info crossed. Ultimatums first east coast gig!! - Page 2 Icon_lol The bands name is Virtue's Ruin. I told James I'd like to do the show with my other band, but it's not definate yet and if there is another band that wants to be on the show then they can take the spot. I'm trying to get the new band to play on the show, but I don't want to commit to anything until we have our songs ready. I asked James yesturday when he needs the bands to confirm by cause we might not be ready by then. I was waiting for him to get back to me. Nothings official yet hahaha stop jumping the gun Ultimatums first east coast gig!! - Page 2 Icon_razz Ultimatums first east coast gig!! - Page 2 Lol I'm trying to make this happen though.

Like I said though if there is another band that want's on by all means please give it to them. I don't want anyone to hold a show up on my behalf you guys got enough on your plate already just getting the show together.

Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatums first east coast gig!!   Ultimatums first east coast gig!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:31 am

Hey Sherri,
I'm gonna shoot you over the number for a secular thrash band that would like to get on the bill, Lich King.

Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatums first east coast gig!!   Ultimatums first east coast gig!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:14 am

she waits for her phone to ring! thanks scott,i also ran across a couple of bands that are somewhat local to the areas(pa and nj) i wanna run them at you so,you can check the myspace before i contact on the bands behalf.wanna have this lineup firmed before 2-15 b/c airfares going up on 3-1 and want all to be set! thanks,scott,look forward to catchin u up!!
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1773

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatums first east coast gig!!   Ultimatums first east coast gig!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 4:45 pm

that's cool thay wayne may be there with his other band. I hope you wayne get some songs ready and go for it.

Ultimatums first east coast gig!! - Page 2 11840
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatums first east coast gig!!   Ultimatums first east coast gig!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:48 pm

Really trying man. I would really like to share the stage with the great bands that have already been mentioned.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37646

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatums first east coast gig!!   Ultimatums first east coast gig!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:37 am

SpectreFate wrote:
So who wants to fly me up there? I will do my puppet show in between acts. Ultimatums first east coast gig!! - Page 2 Icon_smile

"If I told them once, I told them a THOUSAND TIMES... put Ultimatum's name ABOVE the puppet show!"

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatums first east coast gig!!   Ultimatums first east coast gig!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:58 am

Looks like this show is going to be postponed. The Sterling Hotel will not be re-opened in time.

We may be doing some shows in Colorado instead that weekend.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37646

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatums first east coast gig!!   Ultimatums first east coast gig!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:19 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Looks like this show is going to be postponed. The Sterling Hotel will not be re-opened in time.

That sound you hear is Jerseyultifan crying and bashing her head against a wall. Laughing

Nah, but seriously, wow, that sucks....but least you get to thrash Colorado in the meantime. I hear the Rockies are lovely in the Springtime.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatums first east coast gig!!   Ultimatums first east coast gig!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:24 pm

ultmetal wrote:

Is the Sterling Hotel being renovated or something?

Either way, that stinks. I think I almost had the wife on-board for this show. Ya know, casually dropping hints, maybe making a whole "overnight getaway" kind of thing out of it.

Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatums first east coast gig!!   Ultimatums first east coast gig!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:27 pm

true,freddy,true..however i am moving forward and looking forward to heavily promoting the denver shows.still believing 2010 the yr for Ultimatum..

i am hoping that we can reschedule this gig in allentown sometime in july. if all goes well,i could have a great bday present this year!!! Ultimatums first east coast gig!! - Page 2 911681 Ultimatums first east coast gig!! - Page 2 795291 (saying this after i cried and bashed my head against the wall! a couple times! lol! kidding,scott!)

answering your question..Sterling closed down right before Christmas and was undergoing major renovations.was supposed to reopen on aprl 1st and we were to be the first gig scheduled w/ the reopening.so,unforntunately,it wont happen..so..i guess your "getaway" will have to be in the middle of summer! lol! i am truly sorry to all our east coast fans..me from nj..i cant tell you how much i was looking forward to this gig.i can only imagine how let down you guys are as well.so,pls pray all goes well for a reschedule.thanks
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1773

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatums first east coast gig!!   Ultimatums first east coast gig!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:45 pm

I hope everything goes whell with the show. I will make my best to be there.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatums first east coast gig!!   Ultimatums first east coast gig!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:59 pm

what part of Colorado you playing? That's my home state. I still have a place up there.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatums first east coast gig!!   Ultimatums first east coast gig!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:36 pm

Is there any chance at a west coast tou in the future?
Back to top Go down
jerseyultifan+
Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatums first east coast gig!!   Ultimatums first east coast gig!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:24 pm

Metallic Blaze wrote:
what part of Colorado you playing? That's my home state. I still have a place up there.

hey Metallic,hopefully i will know details soon..so far i believe it to be denver and the projected dates are apr.16th and 17th once i know more;i will post it here ok? waiting to hear back now!
Back to top Go down
jerseyultifan+
Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatums first east coast gig!!   Ultimatums first east coast gig!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:27 pm

Stender wrote:
Is there any chance at a west coast tou in the future?

at present there will not be a west coast tour but,major annoucement from roxx commin in the next two weeks.Ultimatum is on the ticket for the "Up from the Ashes" concert weekend.aug 24-28th..details for this soon as well.if i can get the money;only jesus comming back will keep me from this show in california...trust me...no Ultimaniac on the west coast is going to want to miss this!! Ultimatums first east coast gig!! - Page 2 778825

taken from bills announcement

Ultimatums first east coast gig!! - Page 2 Icon_minipostSubject: BLAST FROM THE PAST: Up From The Ashes 2 (UFTA) II Ultimatums first east coast gig!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:05 pmUltimatums first east coast gig!! - Page 2 Icon_quote

Well I can't believe it has been four years since UFTA 2 it was a great show and a lot of fun!

We have not done a big festival type show since then....

Ultimatums first east coast gig!! - Page 2 UFTAIIBWFLYER11x17
Until This year!!!!

Your gonna want to be in California the weekend of August 28th and 29th for sure...

Roxx Productions and The Vault are proud to present...

UP FROM THE AHES III (the finale)

'A Celebration of 25 years of Heavens Metal (HM) Magazine'

Full line up and hotel details packages coming soon!

2 Full days of heavenly metal from artists that have and still do grace the pages of Heaven's Metal and HM magazine!

Full announcement and line up coming in the next couple of weeks!

But trust me when you see this line up you will want to be in So Cal specifically at the all ages club 'The Vault' in Temecula California (Close to San Diego)

FULL DETAILS COMING SOON!

Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatums first east coast gig!!   Ultimatums first east coast gig!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:18 pm

jerseyultifan+ wrote:
Metallic Blaze wrote:

hey Metallic,hopefully i will know details soon..so far i believe it to be denver and the projected dates are apr.16th and 17th once i know more;i will post it here ok? waiting to hear back now!

I'll be going up to Colorado in April -- so that would be cool if I could hit that! I'll be up around the 11th and 12th though. Then I'm going to Montana.

That would be cool if that could work out!

Ultimatums first east coast gig!! - Page 2 778825
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12622

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatums first east coast gig!!   Ultimatums first east coast gig!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:35 am

Ultimatums first east coast gig!! - Page 2 UFTAIIBWFLYER11x17

I was at that show Ultimatums first east coast gig!! - Page 2 11840 Ultimatums first east coast gig!! - Page 2 11840 Ultimatums first east coast gig!! - Page 2 11840

Can't wait for the details about UFTA III

Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatums first east coast gig!!   Ultimatums first east coast gig!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:45 am

While it's not officially announced yet, Ultimatum have confirmed for UTFA III for Saturday.

The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatums first east coast gig!!   Ultimatums first east coast gig!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:24 am

ultmetal wrote:
While it's not officially announced yet, Ultimatum have confirmed for UTFA III for Saturday.

The other bands that are attending is a secret though huh?
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatums first east coast gig!!   Ultimatums first east coast gig!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:45 am

Stender wrote:
ultmetal wrote:

I guess so, at least until Roxx makes an official announcement.

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12622

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatums first east coast gig!!   Ultimatums first east coast gig!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 1:14 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Stender wrote:
ultmetal wrote:

I guess so, at least until Roxx makes an official announcement.

I have some good guesses. Ultimatums first east coast gig!! - Page 2 778825

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatums first east coast gig!!   Ultimatums first east coast gig!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultimatums first east coast gig!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next