Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ultimatums first east coast gig!!

Go down 
+12
kmorg
James B.
Stender
Metallic Blaze
Fat Freddy
ultmetal
ultrametal
MetalGuy71
thejokeriv
A Handful of Wayne
powermacho
jerseyultifan+
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
jerseyultifan+
Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

Number of posts : 626

Ultimatums first east coast gig!! Empty
PostSubject: Ultimatums first east coast gig!!   Ultimatums first east coast gig!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 10:45 pm

Ultimatums first east coast gig!! 739781 hey Ultimaniacs,i am so excited to announce that Ultimatum will be playing their first east coast gig on saturday apr.17th,2010.location and bands to be announced in the weeks ahead! this will be a great night of metal history! i sure hope we make this an exciting night for the band!! omgosh! i am so thrilled;counting down the days!! Ultimatums first east coast gig!! 795291 Ultimatums first east coast gig!! 320592 Ultimatums first east coast gig!! 911681
Back to top Go down
http://www.roweproductions.com
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1773

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatums first east coast gig!!   Ultimatums first east coast gig!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 11:21 pm

Wow! This is great news. Is there anyone willing to pick me up? I live on NJ, 10 minutes away from Manhattan NY. I am willing to ask that day off.
Back to top Go down
jerseyultifan+
Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatums first east coast gig!!   Ultimatums first east coast gig!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 12:06 pm

hey powermacho,pls read my post to you on the CMR forum..pls keep me posted..would love to have you join us! this is history,after all!! lol! Ultimatums first east coast gig!! 591800 Ultimatums first east coast gig!! 795291
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatums first east coast gig!!   Ultimatums first east coast gig!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 12:16 pm

got you, but If I make it. that I Know I will somehow, I would like to met some people from the forum that will be there, and the guys from Ultimatum
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatums first east coast gig!!   Ultimatums first east coast gig!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 12:40 pm

Depending on where Its at I would possibly be there. If its not too far macho i'd pick you up.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatums first east coast gig!!   Ultimatums first east coast gig!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 12:46 pm

Awesome!!!! I will do my best to there!!!! Any chance of Phoenix Reign opening up?
Back to top Go down
jerseyultifan+
Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatums first east coast gig!!   Ultimatums first east coast gig!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 6:49 pm

Ultimatums first east coast gig!! 320592 Ultimatums first east coast gig!! 911681 Ultimatums first east coast gig!! 795291 unsure of our line up yet but,as things develop i will be posting asap! but,i do have some little news my virginia pal!! crossroads,newcastle,delaware on fri apl.16th will be a confirmed date in the next 2 weeks! we will be opening for Main Line Riders! this will be a fun show!! maybe you can make that as well.pls continue to pray for us;that this all goes smoothly and for me directly as i have alot to do in the next month or so.we thank all for your loyal support!! i am so excited i can hardly type!
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatums first east coast gig!!   Ultimatums first east coast gig!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 7:58 pm

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
Depending on where Its at I would possibly be there. If its not too far macho i'd pick you up.
that would be awesome brother, I still have to go to a show of your band. I hope to be there at your latest show and met you up there
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatums first east coast gig!!   Ultimatums first east coast gig!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 10:37 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
Awesome!!!! I will do my best to there!!!! Any chance of Phoenix Reign opening up?

Hahaha nooo no one asked us Ultimatums first east coast gig!! Icon_sad

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatums first east coast gig!!   Ultimatums first east coast gig!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 10:38 pm

powermacho wrote:
that would be awesome brother, I still have to go to a show of your band. I hope to be there at your latest show and met you up there

Yea man that would be cool. Hopefully you can go

Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatums first east coast gig!!   Ultimatums first east coast gig!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:11 am

hey phoenix reign,i am only in charge of gettin ultimatum there! pls if you are interested..i would suggest that you contact james at divine metal distro.you can find him on myspace..addy below..suggest what you did here..we are looking for bands to come join us on our first east coast trip.be honored and blessed if you could.so,pls contact james asap and then pls contact me and let me know whats up. Ultimatums first east coast gig!! 911681 Ultimatums first east coast gig!! 320592 Ultimatums first east coast gig!! 795291
my bad..so excited forgot to leave myspace info..duh! ok..blonde moment here!! www.myspace.com/postitivepromotions pls look up divine metal distro and contact james as i said!

Last edited by jerseyultifan+ on Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatums first east coast gig!!   Ultimatums first east coast gig!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:22 am

thejokeriv wrote:

Hahaha nooo no one asked us Ultimatums first east coast gig!! Icon_sad

Looks like you got the hook up!!!!!! It would be cool if you can open!!!! It could be the HoM East Coast Tour 2010 featuring Ultimatum with special guests Main Line Riders and Phoenix Reign!!!!
Back to top Go down
jerseyultifan+
Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatums first east coast gig!!   Ultimatums first east coast gig!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 6:46 am

unsure about Main Line Riders however,Wayne and his band Phoenix Reign are confirmed! yippee! keep you all posted!!
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatums first east coast gig!!   Ultimatums first east coast gig!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:33 am

jerseyultifan+ wrote:
unsure about Main Line Riders however,Wayne and his band Phoenix Reign are confirmed! yippee! keep you all posted!!

Awesome!!! Need a date and place so I can plan to attend!!!!
Back to top Go down
jerseyultifan+
Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatums first east coast gig!!   Ultimatums first east coast gig!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:59 am

april 17th at the newly reopened Sterling hotel 343 west hamilton st.Allentown,pa! other bands to be announced soon! tix will be 15.00! yea! Ultimatums first east coast gig!! Icon_cheers Ultimatums first east coast gig!! 795291 Ultimatums first east coast gig!! 320592 Ultimatums first east coast gig!! 911681 (even these smilies dont come close to my excitement!!lol!)
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatums first east coast gig!!   Ultimatums first east coast gig!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 10:05 am

jerseyultifan+ wrote:
april 17th at the newly reopened Sterling hotel 343 west hamilton st.Allentown,pa! other bands to be announced soon! tix will be 15.00! yea! Ultimatums first east coast gig!! Icon_cheers Ultimatums first east coast gig!! 795291 Ultimatums first east coast gig!! 320592 Ultimatums first east coast gig!! 911681 (even these smilies dont come close to my excitement!!lol!)

Awesome!!! I will be there!!!!
Back to top Go down
jerseyultifan+
Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatums first east coast gig!!   Ultimatums first east coast gig!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:43 pm

i should be so easy to spot the one with the sweaty hair and the big beaming smile that wont leave my face!! see ya there and be sure to say hi!!
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatums first east coast gig!!   Ultimatums first east coast gig!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 1:22 pm

jerseyultifan+ wrote:
i should be so easy to spot the one with the sweaty hair and the big beaming smile that wont leave my face!! see ya there and be sure to say hi!!

Only if I get the backstage pass Wink
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatums first east coast gig!!   Ultimatums first east coast gig!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:10 pm

Phoenix reign on the billed. COOL Ultimatums first east coast gig!! 11840

I hope to met all of the people from the forum on the concert Ultimatums first east coast gig!! 438278
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatums first east coast gig!!   Ultimatums first east coast gig!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:39 pm

powermacho wrote:
Phoenix reign on the billed. COOL Ultimatums first east coast gig!! 11840

I hope to met all of the people from the forum on the concert Ultimatums first east coast gig!! 438278

I will be there!!!! Only a 3 hour drive from here!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatums first east coast gig!!   Ultimatums first east coast gig!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 12:44 pm

Allentown, huh?

No promises, but I'll make an effort to get out that way. But just because I may attend, don't expect me to introduce myself or be, you know, friendly and all. My goiter, lazy eye and peg-leg makes me very apprehensive about meeting people face-to-face. I like the annonimity of teh inter-webs.

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatums first east coast gig!!   Ultimatums first east coast gig!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 12:58 pm

So who wants to fly me up there? I will do my puppet show in between acts. Smile
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatums first east coast gig!!   Ultimatums first east coast gig!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:43 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
So who wants to fly me up there? I will do my puppet show in between acts. Smile

Can't afford it Sad But you've got a place to stay and a ride if you fly in to Dulles, or even BWI
Back to top Go down
jerseyultifan+
Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatums first east coast gig!!   Ultimatums first east coast gig!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:15 pm

ok guys,you will only hear this here..just got confirmation...looks like Main Line Riders will be joining us for our very special night!!! yea! this is shaping up to be a great gig! keep praying!! Ultimatums first east coast gig!! 25679 Ultimatums first east coast gig!! 795291 and MLR!!
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatums first east coast gig!!   Ultimatums first east coast gig!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:21 pm

Sweet!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatums first east coast gig!!   Ultimatums first east coast gig!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultimatums first east coast gig!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next