Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

W.E.T. featuring Jeff Scott Soto

Go down 
+8
akeldama
7thSaviour
Metallic Blaze
Metal Misfit
Schbopo
powermacho
Eyesore
MetalRob331
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

W.E.T. featuring Jeff Scott Soto - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: W.E.T. featuring Jeff Scott Soto   W.E.T. featuring Jeff Scott Soto - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:52 pm

Pretty awesome track right there and got to love that chorus. I will check this out soon...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: W.E.T. featuring Jeff Scott Soto   W.E.T. featuring Jeff Scott Soto - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:32 am

I like Philip Bardowell's vocals on Places Of Power for sure...the dude is a great singer...I just think the W.E.T. songs sound more "alive" if that makes any sense...

Like Eyesore, though, I like both albums as well...
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

PostSubject: Re: W.E.T. featuring Jeff Scott Soto   W.E.T. featuring Jeff Scott Soto - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:34 am

Eyesore wrote:
This is a better album:

Can't stop pimping that thing.
Who's their singer? I like that song. 8/10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: W.E.T. featuring Jeff Scott Soto   W.E.T. featuring Jeff Scott Soto - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:37 am

7thSaviour wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
This is a better album:

Can't stop pimping that thing.
Who's their singer? I like that song. 8/10

Philip Bardowell (Magdalan, Unruly Child)
Back to top Go down
Lionheartâ„¢
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: W.E.T. featuring Jeff Scott Soto   W.E.T. featuring Jeff Scott Soto - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:03 pm

The W.E.T. album is very good. There's a couple of songs in the middle that bring the album down however. It also doesn't seem to have a lot of staying power like other albums of the genre.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: W.E.T. featuring Jeff Scott Soto   W.E.T. featuring Jeff Scott Soto - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:56 pm

Lionheartâ„¢ wrote:
The W.E.T. album is very good. There's a couple of songs in the middle that bring the album down however. It also doesn't seem to have a lot of staying power like other albums of the genre.

I disagree...everytime I play it, it sounds fresh...but everyone hears things differently...
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: W.E.T. featuring Jeff Scott Soto   W.E.T. featuring Jeff Scott Soto - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 7:20 pm

Should have this by next week. W.E.T. featuring Jeff Scott Soto - Page 2 11840 Man, some of this is so very..on-the-edge-of-embarrassing-cheese (Comes Down Like Rain lyrics..) but you just don't care because they just mean it so hard. W.E.T. featuring Jeff Scott Soto - Page 2 Lol Love that closing track too. Hopefully the rest of the album will be a pleasant surprise.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: W.E.T. featuring Jeff Scott Soto   W.E.T. featuring Jeff Scott Soto - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 7:50 pm

Orion Crystal Ice wrote:
Should have this by next week. W.E.T. featuring Jeff Scott Soto - Page 2 11840 Man, some of this is so very..on-the-edge-of-embarrassing-cheese (Comes Down Like Rain lyrics..) but you just don't care because they just mean it so hard. W.E.T. featuring Jeff Scott Soto - Page 2 Lol Love that closing track too. Hopefully the rest of the album will be a pleasant surprise.

Comes Down Like Rain is my favorite track on the album. Beautiful melody and one sick guitar and solo break...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: W.E.T. featuring Jeff Scott Soto   W.E.T. featuring Jeff Scott Soto - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:02 am

MetalRob331 wrote:
Orion Crystal Ice wrote:

Comes Down Like Rain is my favorite track on the album. Beautiful melody and one sick guitar and solo break...

Agreed...that is definitely a great song...
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: W.E.T. featuring Jeff Scott Soto   W.E.T. featuring Jeff Scott Soto - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:51 pm

I must get this, JSS has become one of my favorite vocalists ever since I heard him on Night Castle which led to me getting two Axel Rudi Pell albums with him on it. That plus seeing him live with TSO as Mephistopholes solidified it. For someone to do the high pitch vocals AND the deep dramatic stuff is quite a feat (and quite unfair to people like me who can only do the latter W.E.T. featuring Jeff Scott Soto - Page 2 Icon_biggrin ). I'm also tempted to get a solo CD of his from my favorte indie used CD store (it's not used and it costs over $20 but being that most new albums from this shop are always less than $20, it might be worth it).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

PostSubject: Re: W.E.T. featuring Jeff Scott Soto   W.E.T. featuring Jeff Scott Soto - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:41 am

Got this the other day, awesome, will follow up later.
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

PostSubject: Re: W.E.T. featuring Jeff Scott Soto   W.E.T. featuring Jeff Scott Soto - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:37 pm

To provide some understanding of how much I like the album, this is one of maybe 2, maybe 3 things I own where the words 'baby' and 'girl' are in lyrical abundance.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: W.E.T. featuring Jeff Scott Soto   W.E.T. featuring Jeff Scott Soto - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:15 pm

Orion Crystal Ice wrote:
To provide some understanding of how much I like the album, this is one of maybe 2, maybe 3 things I own where the words 'baby' and 'girl' are in lyrical abundance.

I need more detail.. What did you and din't you like about the album? One of favorites from last year..
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: W.E.T. featuring Jeff Scott Soto   W.E.T. featuring Jeff Scott Soto - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:54 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Hey, I dig both albums, so no complaints from me, really.

Have you heard Stan Bush, the dude that did the old Transformers theme in the 80s? He did a newer theme, too:

Rocks! I only own the album it comes from, In This Life, but it's pretty damn good AOR.

Stan Bush rocks!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: W.E.T. featuring Jeff Scott Soto   W.E.T. featuring Jeff Scott Soto - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

W.E.T. featuring Jeff Scott Soto
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2