Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jeff Scott Soto

Go down 
+3
Olafsto
Shiney
MetalRob331
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

Jeff Scott Soto Empty
PostSubject: Jeff Scott Soto   Jeff Scott Soto Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 4:39 am

Any fans here. Soto is one of my favorite vocalist ever. He sings with such passion and emotion. I love his solo stuff and really dig the songs he does on the Rockstar soundtrack. He also kicks butt dance with Axel Rudi Pell as well. He also played with Yngwie for a little bit and those albums kicked butt dance as well.

The bands Soto has been involved in included Axel Rudi Pell, Eyes, Talisman, Takara, Humanimal, Human Clay, Kryst The Conqueror, Redlist, The Boogie Knights and Soul Sirkus.

Jeff has sung background vocals on several albums by artists such as Lita Ford, Steelheart, Fergie Frederiksen, Glass Tiger, House Of Lords, Stryper, Saigon Kick, and many others.

He has released several solo albums as well. Jeff also sang for the fictional band Steel Dragon, which featured Zakk Wylde, for the soundtrack of the movie Rock Star along with Michael Matijevic of the band Steelheart, whose second album featured Jeff on background vocals.
Back to top Go down

Jeff Scott Soto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff Scott Soto   Jeff Scott Soto Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 7:56 am

The man is a vocal deity and can sing anything. LOVE his voice!
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

Jeff Scott Soto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff Scott Soto   Jeff Scott Soto Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 12:52 pm

Ditto...what Shawn said....He' in my top 5 vocalists list....

I love the EYES disc....

Jeff Scott Soto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff Scott Soto   Jeff Scott Soto Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 1:00 pm

Him, Glenn Hughes, and JLT must be the hardest workers in the biz. They probably, collectively, appear on 25 albums a year.
Back to top Go down

Jeff Scott Soto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff Scott Soto   Jeff Scott Soto Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 1:01 pm

And Skrapp Mettle was awesome, too. As well as the Rock Star stuff he did.
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

Jeff Scott Soto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff Scott Soto   Jeff Scott Soto Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 3:42 pm

I`m a fan. His albums with Yngwie are great. And Talisman rules too
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

Jeff Scott Soto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff Scott Soto   Jeff Scott Soto Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:24 pm

Anybody gets Jeff's latest release? I was listening to the songs on his myspace pretty different approach but his voice is still amazing to me.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

Jeff Scott Soto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff Scott Soto   Jeff Scott Soto Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 12:59 pm

Loving the Damage Control album...

Jeff Scott Soto 0001611067_500

Also love the nod to Hall & Oates in "Die A Little"...

Metal master
Metal master
bass63

Number of posts : 882

Jeff Scott Soto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff Scott Soto   Jeff Scott Soto Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 3:22 pm

MetalRob331 wrote:
Any fans here.  Soto is one of my favorite vocalist ever. He sings with such passion and emotion.  I love his solo stuff and really dig the songs he does on the Rockstar soundtrack.  He also kicks  butt dance   with Axel Rudi Pell as well.  He also played with Yngwie for a little bit and those albums kicked  butt dance  as well.  

The bands Soto has been involved in included Axel Rudi Pell, Eyes, Talisman, Takara, Humanimal, Human Clay, Kryst The Conqueror, Redlist, The Boogie Knights and Soul Sirkus.

Jeff has sung background vocals on several albums by artists such as Lita Ford, Steelheart, Fergie Frederiksen, Glass Tiger, House Of Lords, Stryper, Saigon Kick, and many others.

He has released several solo albums as well. Jeff also sang for the fictional band Steel Dragon, which featured Zakk Wylde, for the soundtrack of the movie Rock Star along with Michael Matijevic of the band Steelheart, whose second album featured Jeff on background vocals.

He was also the lead singer of Journey in 2006.
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

Jeff Scott Soto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff Scott Soto   Jeff Scott Soto Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 7:34 pm

bass63 wrote:

He was also the lead singer of Journey in 2006.

I saw that tour and it was killer!!!!
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

Jeff Scott Soto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff Scott Soto   Jeff Scott Soto Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 9:01 am

I suppose it falls under the guilty pleasure category, but man do I love that Kryst The Conqueror disc.

Years back I won Prism off ebay for twenty-five cents and free shipping!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jeff Scott Soto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff Scott Soto   Jeff Scott Soto Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jeff Scott Soto
Page 1 of 1