Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Manny's Cool live clips thread

Go down 
+11
Olafsto
MetalGuy71
powermacho
James B.
DeathCult
thejokeriv
Schbopo
tohostudios
rattpoison
exact33
manny
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Manny's Cool live clips thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manny's Cool live clips thread   Manny's Cool live clips thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:52 pm

Quote :
And this flute player can't hold a candle to Ian Anderson but check out Blackmore's playing.

Correct on both counts. That was pretty awesome. Smile
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Manny's Cool live clips thread   Manny's Cool live clips thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 10:29 pm

How weird, my favorite guitarist of all time is also Ritchie Blackmore followed very closely by Jimi Hendrix, somewhere on this thread I posted live clips of both of these masters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Manny's Cool live clips thread   Manny's Cool live clips thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 10:34 pm

I was going to say yours was also Ritchie, but something told me it was Hendrix. I suppose my first thought was correct. Smile
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Manny's Cool live clips thread   Manny's Cool live clips thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 10:40 pm

BTW I am huge SRV fan and luckily saw him live with a co headlining with another guitar hero of mine Jeff Beck in 1988 (maybe 1989) at what used to be the Ice Palace.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Manny's Cool live clips thread   Manny's Cool live clips thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 10:50 pm

Here is the master.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Manny's Cool live clips thread   Manny's Cool live clips thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 10:58 pm

A mellower song from detuned's favorite band and a band I discovered very recently.
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Manny's Cool live clips thread   Manny's Cool live clips thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:01 pm

Dang, that Hendrix clip is awesome! He was definitely one of the best.

Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Manny's Cool live clips thread   Manny's Cool live clips thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:04 pm

Humble Pie was such a cool band too bad they are almost forgotten.

BTW Humble Pie was the first band discovered in print as a band that created heavy metal noise according to VH1 doc on the History of Metal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Manny's Cool live clips thread   Manny's Cool live clips thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:12 pm

I Love this song. Genius! Its even better with the addition of Jerry Riggs.
Back to top Go down
rattpoison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

Number of posts : 2682

PostSubject: Re: Manny's Cool live clips thread   Manny's Cool live clips thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:16 pm

Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Manny's Cool live clips thread   Manny's Cool live clips thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 6:23 am

Aerosmith doing a killer live version.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Manny's Cool live clips thread   Manny's Cool live clips thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 6:24 am

Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Manny's Cool live clips thread   Manny's Cool live clips thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 6:36 am

Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Manny's Cool live clips thread   Manny's Cool live clips thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 6:37 am

Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Manny's Cool live clips thread   Manny's Cool live clips thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 6:39 am

Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1778

PostSubject: Re: Manny's Cool live clips thread   Manny's Cool live clips thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 12:18 pm

I am enjoying this topic so much. thanks guys. I am not going to post since there is way to much material to watch. The Therium video on page two is really good, I thought they where death metal
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Manny's Cool live clips thread   Manny's Cool live clips thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 2:06 pm

powermacho wrote:
I am enjoying this topic so much. thanks guys. I am not going to post since there is way to much material to watch. The Therium video on page two is really good, I thought they where death metal

Therion used to be death metal but they morphed into full-blown symphonic metal. Once in a great while an occasional growl shows up but for the most part they are operatic symphonic metal.

mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Manny's Cool live clips thread   Manny's Cool live clips thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 2:15 pm

powermacho wrote:

I am glad you are enjoying the thread I may have gotten a little carried away, and everybody has been posting interesting and great live clips. I loved that Rory Gallagher and Tha Angels clip that James B and Toho posted.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Manny's Cool live clips thread   Manny's Cool live clips thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 3:05 pm

Here's a two-fer for all y'all. Aerosmith with the Nuge.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Manny's Cool live clips thread   Manny's Cool live clips thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:21 pm

Try this one on. This is from the new PC69 DVD that I don't have yet. My favorite Pink Cream 69 song.

This song was originally recorded when Andi Deris was doing lead vocals for the band and that's the only version I heard before this clip. I think I like the Readman version even better.

mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Manny's Cool live clips thread   Manny's Cool live clips thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:23 pm

This is for Shoopy, why I am a fan of Foreigner, Lou Gramm's killer vocals and Mick Jones catchy songwriting, and they are one hell of a live band.
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

PostSubject: Re: Manny's Cool live clips thread   Manny's Cool live clips thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:29 pm

That was pretty good, I gotta say. The saxophone player was the best part! I don't really dislike Foreigner anymore, but I'm still not much of a fan.
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

PostSubject: Re: Manny's Cool live clips thread   Manny's Cool live clips thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:32 pm

Here's some live Limozeen for you all! Not since Spinal Tap has there been a fake band as good as these guys!
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

PostSubject: Re: Manny's Cool live clips thread   Manny's Cool live clips thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:56 pm

Ian's flute solo is the musical equivalent of masturbation. And I mean that in a good way.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Manny's Cool live clips thread   Manny's Cool live clips thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 6:22 am

I am huge Jethro Tull fan and as a matter fact I am going to begin reading today : Jethro Tull:A History of the Band 1968-2001 by Scott Allan Nollen.

Excellent clip, shoopy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Manny's Cool live clips thread   Manny's Cool live clips thread - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Manny's Cool live clips thread
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next