Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Manny's Cool live clips thread

Go down 
+11
Olafsto
MetalGuy71
powermacho
James B.
DeathCult
thejokeriv
Schbopo
tohostudios
rattpoison
exact33
manny
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

Manny's Cool live clips thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manny's Cool live clips thread   Manny's Cool live clips thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:43 am

Humble Pie was a great band.... with Framton and afterwards. A favorite since I was a pup.

PostSubject: Re: Manny's Cool live clips thread   Manny's Cool live clips thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:54 am

SPIRIT CARAVAN (Wino)
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Manny's Cool live clips thread   Manny's Cool live clips thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:08 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Manny's Cool live clips thread   Manny's Cool live clips thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:07 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: Manny's Cool live clips thread   Manny's Cool live clips thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 4:12 am

Lot of great clips here, and lots of great guitar players.
This is the underrated but great TNT live from Japan.

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

PostSubject: Re: Manny's Cool live clips thread   Manny's Cool live clips thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 4:17 am

And here is more from Ronnie, a personal favorite guitar maestro Manny's Cool live clips thread - Page 5 11840
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Manny's Cool live clips thread   Manny's Cool live clips thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:10 am

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Manny's Cool live clips thread   Manny's Cool live clips thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:38 pm

Canada's Moxy the best underated rock band theat few knew about. To me this was the best song fron the best Moxy album "Ridin High" Buzz Sherman awesome vocalist "RIP" Buzz!

To me this was their best song live and what an amazing solo from Buck & Alan! Saw them twice in 1976 and 2007. You don't see solos like this anymore especially from 2 guitarists.

Wargod50

Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

PostSubject: Re: Manny's Cool live clips thread   Manny's Cool live clips thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:51 pm

Don't get no better than this with perhaps one of their best songs!

A video montage of White Witch I remember the first time Heard them, they made 2 albums. RIP Ron Geodert!

Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

PostSubject: Re: Manny's Cool live clips thread   Manny's Cool live clips thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:19 pm

This is erie this song Time Away is from Tons Of Sobs from Japan this is so close to the original.

This is H. Kinoshita doing Paul Kossoff's Time away listen how close it is to the original master.

The late great absolutely fantastic Roy Buchanan. Also RIP Roy.

Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Manny's Cool live clips thread   Manny's Cool live clips thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:24 pm

Wargod48 wrote:
To me this was their best song live and what an amazing solo from Buck & Alan! Saw them twice in 1976 and 2007. You don't see solos like this anymore especially from 2 guitarists.

Wow, great clip! Even on that weird Swiss cheese guitar, Buck is a god. And Allen was pretty darn good too.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Manny's Cool live clips thread   Manny's Cool live clips thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 6:40 pm

Wargod48 wrote:
This is erie this song Time Away is from Tons Of Sobs from Japan this is so close to the original.

This is H. Kinoshita doing Paul Kossoff's Time away listen how close it is to the original master.

The late great absolutely fantastic Roy Buchanan. Also RIP Roy.

Thankx for those clips...been a long time fan of both Paul and Roy. Also dig me some Tommy Bolin action.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1778

PostSubject: Re: Manny's Cool live clips thread   Manny's Cool live clips thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:42 pm

great TNT VIDEOS.
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Manny's Cool live clips thread   Manny's Cool live clips thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:00 pm

Mahavishnu Orchestra, two parts:

your brain has made exploding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Manny's Cool live clips thread   Manny's Cool live clips thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 1:13 am

Back to top Go down
rattpoison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

Number of posts : 2682

PostSubject: Re: Manny's Cool live clips thread   Manny's Cool live clips thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 3:19 am

Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Manny's Cool live clips thread   Manny's Cool live clips thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 9:07 am

Olafsto wrote:
And here is more from Ronnie, a personal favorite guitar maestro Manny's Cool live clips thread - Page 5 11840

He played virtually the same solo here in Sarpsborg earlier this year. The man was pretty stoned, as usual, and proceeded to talk some jibberish, and told his girlfriend to leave the hall. He needed some space, and dumped her right there and then!

Last edited by kmorg on Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

PostSubject: Re: Manny's Cool live clips thread   Manny's Cool live clips thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 9:58 am

I think Ronnies smoking habits are really starting to affect him.
I have a couple of friends who shares his passion for "good tobaco", as he calls it, and it is scary to see what that stuff does to their personality and psychic health.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Manny's Cool live clips thread   Manny's Cool live clips thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:37 am

Slash joined Joe Perry the other night in Hollywood for a rippin' version of 'Walking the Dog'. Not the greatest footage, but enjoyable nonetheless. 2 of my favorite guitarists together. Woo-hoo!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFdz_lx5cKM&feature=player_embedded

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Manny's Cool live clips thread   Manny's Cool live clips thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 3:07 pm

A rare clip of the 3rd version of the Joe Perry Project live
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Manny's Cool live clips thread   Manny's Cool live clips thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 3:19 pm

Alot of folks on this board may not be fans of Talking Heads but I also felt they were a great live band.
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: Manny's Cool live clips thread   Manny's Cool live clips thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 7:23 pm

These two Dark Quarterer clips are probably my two favorite videos on youtube. It's just unreal how amazing these guys were 25 years ago. It's too bad there isn't any other footage out there with the first line up of Nepi, Serena and Ninci playing.

Brocas Helm. Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: Manny's Cool live clips thread   Manny's Cool live clips thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:38 am

American commercial for Balls to the Wall and Crusader. I thought this was pretty cool.

Two lovely high quality clips of Fates Warning playing two classic songs off of their second LP, fronted by the one and only John Arch.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Manny's Cool live clips thread   Manny's Cool live clips thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:54 pm

Icon-On Your Feet @ Rocklahoma 2009

PostSubject: Re: Manny's Cool live clips thread   Manny's Cool live clips thread - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Manny's Cool live clips thread
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5