Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Manny's Cool live clips thread

Go down 
+11
Olafsto
MetalGuy71
powermacho
James B.
DeathCult
thejokeriv
Schbopo
tohostudios
rattpoison
exact33
manny
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

Manny's Cool live clips thread Empty
PostSubject: Manny's Cool live clips thread   Manny's Cool live clips thread Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:20 pm

Last edited by manny on Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Manny's Cool live clips thread   Manny's Cool live clips thread Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:23 pm

Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Manny's Cool live clips thread   Manny's Cool live clips thread Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:25 pm

Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Manny's Cool live clips thread   Manny's Cool live clips thread Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:28 pm

Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Manny's Cool live clips thread   Manny's Cool live clips thread Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:29 pm

I think that is enough clips, sorry if I got carried away.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Manny's Cool live clips thread   Manny's Cool live clips thread Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:31 pm

Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Manny's Cool live clips thread   Manny's Cool live clips thread Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:32 pm

Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Manny's Cool live clips thread   Manny's Cool live clips thread Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:32 pm

OK I lied I added two more. I almost added more from Lou Reed, The Sex Pistols, Concrete Blonde, AC/DC (with Bon), etc

Spec, I have no idea if you ever seen Alice live clips from his Special Forces tour, but added it on my thread because Alice rules.

Last edited by manny on Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Manny's Cool live clips thread   Manny's Cool live clips thread Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:38 pm

Its been forever since I have listened to some live QR. good clip (and the AC too!)

rattpoison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

Number of posts : 2682

PostSubject: Re: Manny's Cool live clips thread   Manny's Cool live clips thread Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 8:25 pm

Thin Lizzy, 30,000 people and the steps of the Sydney Opera House = Pure Live Gold..........

Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Manny's Cool live clips thread   Manny's Cool live clips thread Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 8:27 pm

An excellent live clip, I have that DVD with of course features Gary Moore but I do not remember who the drummer is, I am sure it is not Brian Downey.
Back to top Go down
rattpoison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

PostSubject: Re: Manny's Cool live clips thread   Manny's Cool live clips thread Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 8:31 pm

Mark Nauseef, think he drummed in the Ian Gillan Band.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Manny's Cool live clips thread   Manny's Cool live clips thread Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 8:40 pm

rattpoison wrote:
Mark Nauseef, think he drummed in the Ian Gillan Band.

Brian Downey never left Thin Lizzy, why was this guy playing a show with Lizzy? Did Downey get sick? The guys sounds good but I always wondered why Downey was not there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Manny's Cool live clips thread   Manny's Cool live clips thread Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 8:42 pm

Downey was "sick". Maybe he had that rock n roll disease called "exhaustion".
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Manny's Cool live clips thread   Manny's Cool live clips thread Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 8:54 pm

mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Manny's Cool live clips thread   Manny's Cool live clips thread Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:18 pm

The Angels ( or as I knew them Angel City) are great band and I discovered these guys by accident, this clip proves what a hell of a live band they were.
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Manny's Cool live clips thread   Manny's Cool live clips thread Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:23 pm

This clip stopped my hating of Journey. It's just that good.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Manny's Cool live clips thread   Manny's Cool live clips thread Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:24 pm

manny wrote:
The Angels ( or as I knew them Angel City) are great band and I discovered these guys by accident, this clip proves what a hell of a live band they were.

Not "were", "are". They're back together and touring Aussieland.

My favorite band. I wasn't sure how that clip would be accepted but I decided to post it anyway.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who appreciates this band.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Manny's Cool live clips thread   Manny's Cool live clips thread Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:32 pm

LOVE the Queensryche clip!!!! I saw them on that tour and they were AWESOME!!!!! That tour was amazing. Here's a clip from the show I was at - Norfolk Scope, Norfolk VA, July 16, 1991

Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Manny's Cool live clips thread   Manny's Cool live clips thread Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:45 pm

I had no idea they performed this song live, great clip!!
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Manny's Cool live clips thread   Manny's Cool live clips thread Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:50 pm

manny wrote:
I had no idea they performed this song live, great clip!!

That was the opening song on the Building Empires tour!
Back to top Go down
rattpoison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

PostSubject: Re: Manny's Cool live clips thread   Manny's Cool live clips thread Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:17 pm

Angry getting psycho.........

Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Manny's Cool live clips thread   Manny's Cool live clips thread Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:10 am

Awesome Alice clip, that made my year Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Manny's Cool live clips thread   Manny's Cool live clips thread Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:26 am

I posted this clip for anyone who doesnot believe in the power of rock n roll. This 9/11 tribute concert was for the families of New York's finest who lost loved ones on that tragic day. The Who flew in their own equipment and played a mini greatest hits set, what I find amazing is look at how the audience loses itself in the performance. All that pain etc and they escape for a moment with the music of the Who. At the very end, you do not see it but a cop tries to hand his police hat to Daltry, and Daltry simply says "We can't follow what you done, thank you"
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Manny's Cool live clips thread   Manny's Cool live clips thread Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 7:00 am

Cool clips keep 'em coming.

Excellent live Journey clip, and Rose Tattoo performance rules.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Manny's Cool live clips thread   Manny's Cool live clips thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Manny's Cool live clips thread
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: