Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best Vicious Rumours album

Go down 
+17
Wurthless
mr.electric39
Gilbert
stpatrik
jstate
labrekk
scottmitchell74
Witchfinder
DallasBlack
kmorg
DeathCult
SideShowDisaSter
Thrasher73
Required Fields
Fat Freddy
fingers
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
fingers
Metal master
Metal master
fingers

Number of posts : 815

Best Vicious Rumours album Empty
PostSubject: Best Vicious Rumours album   Best Vicious Rumours album Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 7:34 pm

alot of people would disagree with me but I think it is Word of Mouth oh crap I realised I have posted it in the wrong forum
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Best Vicious Rumours album   Best Vicious Rumours album Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:08 pm

I gotta go with WELCOME TO THE BALL. That thing frickin crushes!!!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40553

PostSubject: Re: Best Vicious Rumours album   Best Vicious Rumours album Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:25 pm

They're all good but I'm leaning towards Warball with Word Of Mouth a close second
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Vicious Rumours album   Best Vicious Rumours album Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 12:40 am

Welcome To The Ball is my sentimental favorite but I love them all. Underappreciated band.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Best Vicious Rumours album   Best Vicious Rumours album Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:02 pm

Digital Dictator.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Best Vicious Rumours album   Best Vicious Rumours album Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:23 pm

Welcome to the Ball and the S/T are both excellent albums.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Vicious Rumours album   Best Vicious Rumours album Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:25 pm

Welcome To The Ball
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: Best Vicious Rumours album   Best Vicious Rumours album Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:05 am

I'd go with Welcome To The Ball if pressed.

Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Best Vicious Rumours album   Best Vicious Rumours album Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:25 am

Digital Dictator is the only one Ive ever owned, so Ill have to go with that one
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Best Vicious Rumours album   Best Vicious Rumours album Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 3:49 pm

Been listening to this band alot lately. The first 4 albums are gold! I can't choose between s/t and Welcome To The Ball. Word Of Mouth and Razorback Killers are also VERY strong albums.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Best Vicious Rumours album   Best Vicious Rumours album Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 5:37 pm

I only have the s/t so I can't say which is best. Don't know if or when I will find out because they are pretty pricey (at least the s/t was when I was pricing it-which is one of the reasons I kept that CD).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: Best Vicious Rumours album   Best Vicious Rumours album Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 8:53 pm

Digital Dictator.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Best Vicious Rumours album   Best Vicious Rumours album Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 7:54 pm

Warball and Razorback Killers are both fantastic. I don't have a lot of contact with the others. Great band!
Back to top Go down
labrekk
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: Best Vicious Rumours album   Best Vicious Rumours album Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 12:59 pm

I'm one of the onlies which has Soldiers Of The Night as fave. The s/t and Welcome To The Ball follow.
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Best Vicious Rumours album   Best Vicious Rumours album Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 5:52 pm

I'm a big fan of the s/t album. IMO though you can't go wrong with any Vicious Rumors.
Back to top Go down
stpatrik
Metal student
Metal student
stpatrik

Number of posts : 145

PostSubject: Re: Best Vicious Rumours album   Best Vicious Rumours album Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 5:56 pm

Really got into them with the s/t, so that one has a special place. One of those albums which just has a really nice "flow" to it, quite consistent in direction as well as quality. Lately Ive been enjoying Word of Mouth, they tried some different stuff on that one. VR still make good albums, but I kinda think they tend to lean overboard on the heavy stuff now. The VR of old had songs such as "Ship of Fools", "Children" and "The Voice" to go with the heavier moments.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Best Vicious Rumours album   Best Vicious Rumours album Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:34 pm

How expensive are the other ones (when I priced the s/t one it was pretty high and I myself spend over $10 on a used copy).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Best Vicious Rumours album   Best Vicious Rumours album Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 1:01 am

Soldiers of the night is my favourite.

Back to top Go down
mr.electric39
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

Number of posts : 1828

PostSubject: Re: Best Vicious Rumours album   Best Vicious Rumours album Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:17 am

Digital Dictator hands down.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5067

PostSubject: Re: Best Vicious Rumours album   Best Vicious Rumours album Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 10:19 pm

Welcome to the Ball is the only one I own, but I plan on getting the s/t, Soldiers of the Night, and Digital Dictator as soon as I can. So many wants, so little money!

Welcome to the Ball is an awesome album, Geoff Thorpe is an awesome guitarist, and Carl Albert's (R.I.P.) voice is just perfect! I hate how bands like VR and Metal Church just get passed up, and nobody knows who they are. They are definitely deserving.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Best Vicious Rumours album   Best Vicious Rumours album Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 10:36 pm

Digital Dictator has my vote.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3219

PostSubject: Re: Best Vicious Rumours album   Best Vicious Rumours album Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2019 7:20 pm

https://youtu.be/ZjcZyZsvqCY
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Best Vicious Rumours album   Best Vicious Rumours album Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2019 8:36 pm

mr.electric39 wrote:

Digital Dictator hands down.....

+1 I just listened to this one a little while ago. Ha.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Best Vicious Rumours album   Best Vicious Rumours album Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 3:09 am

Was spinning Warball a while ago. Excellent album.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Best Vicious Rumours album   Best Vicious Rumours album Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2019 10:22 am

The only 2 I've listened to with any consistency are the s/t and Welcome to the Ball, which I like both equally. I owned Sadistic Symphony at one point years ago, but didn't like it. If memory serves, they ditched all the classic heavy metal stylings and went for a more Pantera angry 90's metal groove that didn't really suite them. Or me.

I just won a copy of Digital Dictator on eBay yesterday. Looking forward to hearing it.

PostSubject: Re: Best Vicious Rumours album   Best Vicious Rumours album Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Vicious Rumours album
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next