Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yankees/Phillies

Go down 
+14
SAHB Healer
GrandNational
scottmitchell74
akeldama
MetalRob331
tohostudios
DeathCult
Hamer12
MetalGuy71
thejokeriv
Fat Freddy
exact33
spiritoradio
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

Yankees/Phillies - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yankees/Phillies   Yankees/Phillies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:39 am

Awesome game last nite. Put that in yer cheesesteak and smoke it, Philly!!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Yankees/Phillies   Yankees/Phillies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:42 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Awesome game last nite. Put that in yer cheesesteak and smoke it, Philly!!

That game is all the yankee fans are talking about today - none of them are talking about the giants game
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Yankees/Phillies   Yankees/Phillies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:45 am

thejokeriv wrote:

That game is all the yankee fans are talking about today - none of them are talking about the giants game

...there was a Giants game? Yankees/Phillies - Page 3 Icon_biggrin

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Yankees/Phillies   Yankees/Phillies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:51 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:

Nah, not really.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Yankees/Phillies   Yankees/Phillies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:55 am

tohostudios wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:

Nah, not really.

I wouldn't know. I'm not a football guy at all. I go into a Sports Coma between baseball seasons. Laughing

Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40553

PostSubject: Re: Yankees/Phillies   Yankees/Phillies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:57 am

Congrats Yanks. Looks like it'll be a championship well spent....I mean earned !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yankees/Phillies   Yankees/Phillies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:46 pm

I love how everyone mentions the Yanks buy championships. Like any teams are cohesive anymore.
I expect Philly to win tonight then back to NY to win it at home.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: Yankees/Phillies   Yankees/Phillies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:50 pm

TheNazgul wrote:
I love how everyone mentions the Yanks buy championships. Like any teams are cohesive anymore.
I expect Philly to win tonight then back to NY to win it at home.

Except that never seems to work otherwise the yankess would have won every single series since George S bought the team, or the deadskins would have have 10 + superbowls by now.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40553

PostSubject: Re: Yankees/Phillies   Yankees/Phillies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:19 pm

You guys don't see this a buying a championship ? Of course,it's not going to work everytime but man ,what is the Yanks payroll compared to most other teams in the league ? They land just about every top unrestricted free agent available (and if they don't ,the Red Sox do it seems).Heck ,if they can afford it why not do it ? I guess the 17 or 18 (I lost track) losing seasons in a row around here got me a little bitter .Very frustrating to see the Pirates continually stink and not try to get some top talent in here
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Yankees/Phillies   Yankees/Phillies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:47 pm

GRRRRRRRRRRR!! Brad Freakin' Lidge!! Lights out, my a$$!!

Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Yankees/Phillies   Yankees/Phillies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:03 pm

I am disappointed that neither team for my home area went to the world series. I haven't had the desire to watch the games. I root for the Phillies though! Any team that's playing the Yankees is the team I'm rooting for!
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Yankees/Phillies   Yankees/Phillies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:52 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:

someone forgot to tell them and the cheerleaders tried to play for them Smile

exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Yankees/Phillies   Yankees/Phillies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:54 pm

and now the yanks can keep that champagne on ice for another night...

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Yankees/Phillies   Yankees/Phillies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 8:48 am

Ouch! The Yankees took it in the pooper last night!!

Why do they continue to pitch to Chase Utley? Intentionally walk that sumb*tch!

Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Yankees/Phillies   Yankees/Phillies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:32 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Ouch! The Yankees took it in the pooper last night!!

Why do they continue to pitch to Chase Utley? Intentionally walk that sumb*tch!

Shaddup, PHILLIES ALL THE WAY!!!

DEATH TO STEINBRENNER!
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Yankees/Phillies   Yankees/Phillies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:54 am

Quote :
DEATH TO STEINBRENNER!

According to most reports I've heard, that's already happened. Just noone's told him yet.

So the Phightin's live to see another game. Woo-hoo!! If they only had another Cliff Lee.

PostSubject: Re: Yankees/Phillies   Yankees/Phillies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:58 am

Yankees just wanted to win it at home. After that big lead Philly took I bet the fans were really sweating when they started to lose it in the later innings.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Yankees/Phillies   Yankees/Phillies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:19 pm

Quote :
Yankees just wanted to win it at home

Doubtful. That theory gets thrown around allot, but I don't believe the players themselves would consciously put in less effort to win the series, just so they could do it at home.

Quote :
the fans were really sweating when they started to lose it in the later innings

Yes we were. I keep flipping away from the game in the 9th. I couldn't bear to watch as the hits kept coming. My wife had the blanket pulled up over her head with every pitch thrown.

The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Yankees/Phillies   Yankees/Phillies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:24 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Quote :
the fans were really sweating when they started to lose it in the later innings

Yes we were. I keep flipping away from the game in the 9th. I couldn't bear to watch as the hits kept coming. My wife had the blanket pulled up over her head with every pitch thrown.

she wasnt the only one. Cardiac cases went up with each pitch madsen threw....

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Yankees/Phillies   Yankees/Phillies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 11:52 pm

OK, I promised myself that I wouldn't gloat.

BUT...

BOOOOOOOOOOYA!!!! Yankees/Phillies - Page 3 Icon_cheers Yankees/Phillies - Page 3 56834 Yankees/Phillies - Page 3 209773

Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: Yankees/Phillies   Yankees/Phillies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:41 am

O how much I hate everything the Yankees are..They won and beat my Phillies so hats off to them.

Phillies 2010
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Yankees/Phillies   Yankees/Phillies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 8:13 am

MetalRob331 wrote:
O how much I hate everything the Yankees are..They won and beat my Phillies so hats off to them.

Phillies 2010

ditto! Good to know lots of money still buys something in this day and age...

thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: Yankees/Phillies   Yankees/Phillies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 8:35 am

Now back to your regualr FOX programming....
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Yankees/Phillies   Yankees/Phillies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:02 am

thejokeriv wrote:
Now back to your regualr FOX programming....

There is a small part of me that is relieved that all this is over. I've invested wayyyyyy too much time watching all the playoff & series games. All for nothing. I like my routine and staying up till midnight watching these games upsets my routine.

Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Yankees/Phillies   Yankees/Phillies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:20 am

Ugh......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yankees/Phillies   Yankees/Phillies - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yankees/Phillies
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next