Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yankees/Phillies

Go down 
+14
SAHB Healer
GrandNational
scottmitchell74
akeldama
MetalRob331
tohostudios
DeathCult
Hamer12
MetalGuy71
thejokeriv
Fat Freddy
exact33
spiritoradio
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

Yankees/Phillies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yankees/Phillies   Yankees/Phillies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:50 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I was thinking about that too. The Philly fans are really gonna unload on Arod. Philly fans are the best booers in sports.

We have had so much practice with all the bad teams in the history of philly we dont know how to cheer most of the time!

PostSubject: Re: Yankees/Phillies   Yankees/Phillies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:28 pm

I don't think NY will be too affected by the booing. NY boos it's own when they play bad.
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Yankees/Phillies   Yankees/Phillies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:43 am

I'm a huge Dodgers fan, so I won't be rooting for the Phillies any time soon, although I am an NL guy all the way. I can't believe I'm favoring the Yanks more than the Phils. I am so conflicted right now.
Back to top Go down
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: Yankees/Phillies   Yankees/Phillies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:47 am

I expect there will be too much hitting in that series for old school types like me. Those two teams combined for what, 468 homers between them? Just the same I'll probably watch and root for the Phillies, just because I'm an addict.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Yankees/Phillies   Yankees/Phillies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:20 am

TheNazgul wrote:
I don't think NY will be too affected by the booing. NY boos it's own when they play bad.

nobody boos better than philly fans Smile

nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Yankees/Phillies   Yankees/Phillies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 4:23 pm

Even though the Phillies beat the Dodgers (my favorite team) I'm hoping they will beat the Yanks. I just hope the World Series isn't as terribly called like the ALCS was.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Yankees/Phillies   Yankees/Phillies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 4:29 pm

Yeah, my Dad's going through that experience too. Serves him right; his Dodgers ousted my Cardinals.

I just hope it's a competitive series; it sure should be on paper.

Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: Yankees/Phillies   Yankees/Phillies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:35 pm

I'm a NL guy, so "Go Phillies."
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Yankees/Phillies   Yankees/Phillies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:19 am

Ouch. Game 1 to the Phillies. I fell asleep while they were still up 4-0. Woke up this AM hoping that maybe the Yankees had made a miraculous comeback while I slept, but no such luck. Sad

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Yankees/Phillies   Yankees/Phillies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 10:25 am

Phils looked good last night. I was shocked that they shut down the Yanks like that. Cliff Lee is the man.

Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: Yankees/Phillies   Yankees/Phillies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 11:28 am

Cliff Lee is amazing..Sabathis pitched a great game but lucky for us Utley hit 2 bombs off of him..Im hoping Phillies win tonight as CC will be probably pitching game 4..Go Phils
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Yankees/Phillies   Yankees/Phillies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 12:28 pm

I'll be rooting for the Phillies since i don't like the Yankees. I'll have a cheesesteak sandwich in their honor if they win.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Yankees/Phillies   Yankees/Phillies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 12:32 pm

I have been sick as a dog but enjoyed what i saw of last nights game! Go Phils!

PostSubject: Re: Yankees/Phillies   Yankees/Phillies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 12:59 pm

I sure don't understand Girardi. Leaving Swisher in whose batting like .110 and a couple others who are choking. There's guys on the bench who hit almost .300 in the regular season.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: Yankees/Phillies   Yankees/Phillies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:34 pm

Nice to see the Phils win game 1 woohoo!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Yankees/Phillies   Yankees/Phillies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 11:26 pm

Good to see the Yankees win Game 2 woohoo!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Yankees/Phillies   Yankees/Phillies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 11:44 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

No its not grim reaper
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Yankees/Phillies   Yankees/Phillies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:16 am

I don't like either team! Baseball is America's PAST time!!!!!!

That said, I still have fun going to the Nationals games (AND THEY SUCK BAD!!!!).
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Yankees/Phillies   Yankees/Phillies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:49 am

Fat Freddy wrote:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: Yankees/Phillies   Yankees/Phillies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:36 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

We just have to wait for it to snow MG,then we'll get 'im Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Yankees/Phillies   Yankees/Phillies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:39 am

DeathCult wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

We just have to wait for it to snow MG,then we'll get 'im Yankees/Phillies - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Yankees/Phillies - Page 2 Phanatic1

I'm stickin' pins in a voodoo doll of THIS GUY right now!!! Ehehehehehe

Back to top Go down
DeathCult
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: Yankees/Phillies   Yankees/Phillies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:51 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
DeathCult wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

We just have to wait for it to snow MG,then we'll get 'im Yankees/Phillies - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Yankees/Phillies - Page 2 Phanatic1

Im gonna go kick Jeter in his dick with one of those orthopedic shoes, and I hope I pop one. See how good youre starting line up is then. Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Yankees/Phillies   Yankees/Phillies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:57 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

youll have to wait for the needles cause Aroid is in town!!

PostSubject: Re: Yankees/Phillies   Yankees/Phillies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 1:19 pm

Great game by Burnett and whoever you root for, Mariano is a stud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yankees/Phillies   Yankees/Phillies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:42 pm

1 - 1 now...go Yankees!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yankees/Phillies   Yankees/Phillies - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yankees/Phillies
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next