Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Holy Cross

Go down 
+5
krokus
Thrasher73
nevermore
kmorg
Metallic Blaze
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

Holy Cross - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Cross   Holy Cross - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:10 pm

metalheaded wrote:
Watch out, Metalblaze...you might get your ass kicked. PaganSaviour said it does that.

Holy Cross - Page 2 Icon_lol

Holy Cross - Page 2 918552

Dude! I got my ass kicked brutally today while cranking this album!!! It's a great album from start to finish!!!

By the way, those two songs on their myspace aren't even the best ones on the album!!!
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Holy Cross   Holy Cross - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:11 pm

I'd also recommend this album to fans of the new Ross the Boss album (not that there are many here who have that one though).
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Holy Cross   Holy Cross - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 10:22 pm

Metallic Blaze wrote:
Yeah they do!

I just got my copy of "Under the Flag" in the mail today!!!

Holy Cross - Page 2 Holy_cross-under_the_flag-cd

That sucks I'm still waiting for mine to arrive and I live in MN same as the company!

Wargod50
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Holy Cross   Holy Cross - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 12:17 am

Yeah, that's weird Wargod.

I'd call em.

I live in New Mexico - so I'm very far from them. I could hardly believe it arrived so freekn' fast!
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

PostSubject: Re: Holy Cross   Holy Cross - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 8:02 am

Metallic Blaze wrote:
Yeah, that's weird Wargod.

I'd call em.

I live in New Mexico - so I'm very far from them. I could hardly believe it arrived so freekn' fast!

I sent them an email last night to ask them WTF is my cd!

Wargod50
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: Holy Cross   Holy Cross - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 2:33 pm

Good music but the guys vocals aren't to my liking.

Kmorg mentioned they are missing something, I sense that too but I can't pinpoint it.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Holy Cross   Holy Cross - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 5:27 pm

Lurideath wrote:
Good music but the guys vocals aren't to my liking.

Kmorg mentioned they are missing something, I sense that too but I can't pinpoint it.

Well after hearing this whole album through a good few times now.

I must concur that there is a bit something missing.

I think all it is - is that it's a new band. This is their first album. They are young, but have a lot to learn as far as songwriting, hooks, etc.

I personally hope they stay around a long time. I really like this new debut album, but instead of giving it the 9/10 I thought I was going to, I'll actually have to give it a 8.5/10.

It's still very good, and I highly recommend it for those especially into mid-era Iced Earth.

But as I was listening to this album again today in my truck, I recalled what kmorg had said earlier. And to a certain extent - I agree. Still a very solid album though, overall.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

PostSubject: Re: Holy Cross   Holy Cross - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 5:49 pm

I sent them an email and in their reply they said we can't control the mail if for some reason it gets lost it's out of our hands. We would lose money if we sent same cds lost in the mail to those who didn't receive them.

Well are you losing them? They are usually very reliable to me this like the 2nd time this has happened. But one thing I don't get they are from the same state as I am , MN! You'd think once they sent it out it would be here within 3 days and for the most part it is but not this order.

All I asked them was did you send it? They said yes and that I didn't need to be profane in my email for which I wasn't all I said in there was WTF. It isn't like I spelt it out I abbreviated it. I was mad that it never came.

In response they said they were gonna resend the Holy Cross but the Salute cd they were out and would resend that as well when they got more in stock. I told them to forget it and credit my account I ordered it elsewhere. And I apologized to them for the email i usually never send them like that but they needed an ass chewing.

Knowing my luck it will arrive tomorrow the original pack and then the resend pack!

Wargod50
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Holy Cross   Holy Cross - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 6:14 pm

LOL!

I've never had a bad experience from CDInzane. Sorry to hear of what happened to you though. At least they credited you. Who knows, maybe something happened with the post office. I don't trust them at all.

By the way, where did you find another copy of Holy Cross? I looked everywhere and could not find another copy besides at CDI.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

PostSubject: Re: Holy Cross   Holy Cross - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 8:15 pm

Actually CDinzane is sending me another copy, and Sonic Age Records has the Holy Cross as well but it's in Europe!

Wargod50
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Holy Cross   Holy Cross - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 8:16 pm

Holy Cross - Page 2 Halford
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy Cross   Holy Cross - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holy Cross
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2