Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bloody Cross

Go down 
+4
sovdat
325ad
Thrasher73
Stender
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

Bloody Cross Empty
PostSubject: Bloody Cross   Bloody Cross Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:12 pm

While I was home for lunch today, I put on an album by a mega obscure christian thrash band from
germany called Bloody cross. Not a classic like other bands with the same theme like Vengeance or Deliverance, but still a really fun album to listen to. Does anyone have information on this band or anyone else heard em before? This album is ultra rare as hell so if anyone would like to take a listen without having to sell a nut or something, I would gladly get ya the files...just ask brothers!
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

Bloody Cross Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Cross   Bloody Cross Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 9:21 pm

Yeah bro I've heard em before.Someone had this on ebay not too long ago.Maybe our favorite Uncle,cant remember.They're decent enough I think.I'll take that album off your hands if you wanna. Bloody Cross Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Bloody Cross Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Cross   Bloody Cross Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 10:02 pm

Thrasher73 wrote:
Yeah bro I've heard em before.Someone had this on ebay not too long ago.Maybe our favorite Uncle,cant remember.They're decent enough I think.I'll take that album off your hands if you wanna. Bloody Cross Icon_wink

Hehe...not willing now brother, but if I ever want to dump it, I will make sure to let you know first. Bloody Cross Icon_biggrin

Would you like the files wes? I can hook you up with those if you want.
Back to top Go down
325ad
Metal master
Metal master
325ad

Number of posts : 532

Bloody Cross Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Cross   Bloody Cross Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:22 am

I remember them. Musically they were pretty good, but the vocalist sounded like Tattoo from Fantasy Island to me. So yeah not too good! Instead of Da Plane Da Plane imagine someone singing Da Cross Da Cross!

Bloody Cross Lol
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Bloody Cross Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Cross   Bloody Cross Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 1:05 am

325ad wrote:
I remember them. Musically they were pretty good, but the vocalist sounded like Tattoo from Fantasy Island to me. So yeah not too good! Instead of Da Plane Da Plane imagine someone singing Da Cross Da Cross!

Bloody Cross Lol

ahahha!...best comparison dude. They still rule though. Bloody Cross Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Thrasher73

Bloody Cross Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Cross   Bloody Cross Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 8:05 am

Stender wrote:
Thrasher73 wrote:

Hehe...not willing now brother, but if I ever want to dump it, I will make sure to let you know first. Bloody Cross Icon_biggrin

Would you like the files wes? I can hook you up with those if you want.

Sure thing Man.
Back to top Go down
sovdat
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1786

Bloody Cross Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Cross   Bloody Cross Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 10:24 am

They reminded me on Torn Flesh, just that they were a little better. CD is very rare yes, both sideshow's and mine that went on ebay were sold for $100+.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

Bloody Cross Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Cross   Bloody Cross Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:59 pm

I only own a CDr of this album. They also released a demo, as you can see here: http://firestreamvault.com/main/index.php?go=showcat&cat_id=345&narrow=b

Don't know anything else about the band.

I have a weird story about this band though. When I was in my teens, I was wearing my denim vest with a Stryper patch and button. One night on town i was approached with one of the towns best known freak/punk/hardcore dudes. This fella was almost 2 meters high, and had a mohawk (NOT common in Sarpsborg, Norway in 1988-ish!). He started to comment on my Stryper accessories, telling me he loved the band. He was also into WhiteCross, Barren Cross and a few others. Then he asked me if I'd heard Bloody Cross, a thrash metal band from England (he got the country wrong though). He told me he had a cassette from them. But I was unaware of such a band, and it baffled me that this guy knew about a Christian metal band that I had never even heard about. I thought it was way cool, and the name has stuck with me for years and years after that. It wasn't 'til I got the internet, and after years of searching I came across the bands full-lenght album. Of course by then it was going for 50$ plus on eBay.

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
metalheaded

Number of posts : 434

Bloody Cross Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Cross   Bloody Cross Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 1:09 pm

Hey, Stender...I'll take the files!

Bloody Cross Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Bloody Cross Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Cross   Bloody Cross Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 1:51 pm

metalheaded wrote:
Hey, Stender...I'll take the files!

Bloody Cross Icon_biggrin

No probs man, pm me your address and I'll shoot em your way dude!
Back to top Go down
Metalgiant
Metal novice
Metal novice
Metalgiant

Number of posts : 78

Bloody Cross Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Cross   Bloody Cross Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 3:22 pm

Yeah, BLOODY CROSS.
Their first Demo was called "Thrashing For The King".
The album had been released on a German christian label on Vinyl and CD.

I had seen them several time back in the old days, they supported BELIEVER on their "Sanity..." Tour in Germany, really good live band.

Kind of followup band to them is SACRIFICIUM, the BLOODY CROSS drummer was a founding member I think.
BTW he is still in touch with the scene maybe should ask him if he still has some CD`s somewhere if you guys are interested.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

Bloody Cross Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Cross   Bloody Cross Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 9:31 pm

I have that demo. Converted it to mp3 awhile back...

Alex

Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Bloody Cross Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Cross   Bloody Cross Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:56 pm

Metalgiant wrote:
Yeah, BLOODY CROSS.

I had seen them several time back in the old days, they supported BELIEVER on their "Sanity..." Tour in Germany, really good live band.

Kind of followup band to them is SACRIFICIUM, the BLOODY CROSS drummer was a founding member I think.
BTW he is still in touch with the scene maybe should ask him if he still has some CD`s somewhere if you guys are interested.

Are you from Germany metalgiant? cool story brother, yeah I would totally take a demo if the drummer still had some of the leftover stuff from bloody cross.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

Bloody Cross Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Cross   Bloody Cross Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:22 am

Stender wrote:
Metalgiant wrote:
Yeah, BLOODY CROSS.

Are you from Germany metalgiant? cool story brother, yeah I would totally take a demo if the drummer still had some of the leftover stuff from bloody cross.

ditto on that..

kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

Bloody Cross Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Cross   Bloody Cross Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:42 am

Metalgiant wrote:

Of course I'd love to have the CD!!!

Thrasher73

Bloody Cross Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Cross   Bloody Cross Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 1:28 pm

kmorg wrote:
Metalgiant wrote:

Of course I'd love to have the CD!!!

Me too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bloody Cross Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Cross   Bloody Cross Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bloody Cross
Page 1 of 1