Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The worst female metal vocalist? how do it know?

Go down 
+9
tohostudios
James B.
stevegarveyfan
A Handful of Wayne
manny
stepcousin
powermacho
Fat Freddy
Stender
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

The worst female metal vocalist? how do it know? Empty
PostSubject: The worst female metal vocalist? how do it know?   The worst female metal vocalist? how do it know? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 10:17 pm

Pardon the mega64 reference, but seriously this video came up in my recomended videos section on youtube. What the hell Argentina?....and I thought metal lady was questionable.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: The worst female metal vocalist? how do it know?   The worst female metal vocalist? how do it know? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 10:29 pm

Holy cow... that was bad. Metal Lady, come back, all is forgiven!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1778

PostSubject: Re: The worst female metal vocalist? how do it know?   The worst female metal vocalist? how do it know? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 2:52 am

!HAY DIOS MIO! The worst female metal vocalist? how do it know? Huh I wonder if she is singing in English or Spanish. The worst female metal vocalist? how do it know? Lmao
Back to top Go down
stepcousin
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stepcousin

Number of posts : 1268

PostSubject: Re: The worst female metal vocalist? how do it know?   The worst female metal vocalist? how do it know? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:31 am

The worst female metal vocalist? how do it know? Icon_scratch I'm thinkin' what 3 or 4 other band members think that she is awesome and must front our band.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: The worst female metal vocalist? how do it know?   The worst female metal vocalist? how do it know? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:23 am

The worst female metal vocalist? how do it know? Affraid
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: The worst female metal vocalist? how do it know?   The worst female metal vocalist? how do it know? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:28 am

stepcousin wrote:
The worst female metal vocalist? how do it know? Icon_scratch I'm thinkin' what 3 or 4 other band members think that she is awesome and must front our band.

Quick does anyone have her contact information? The worst female metal vocalist? how do it know? Icon_lol

Metal master
Metal master
stevegarveyfan

Number of posts : 613

PostSubject: Re: The worst female metal vocalist? how do it know?   The worst female metal vocalist? how do it know? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:17 am

The music at the beginning was pretty good, but then disaster. Ughh!
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: The worst female metal vocalist? how do it know?   The worst female metal vocalist? how do it know? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:18 am

She probably is the rich daughter of somebody with clout in the Argentinian recod industry, wife of said person, owns all the top of the line equipment in the small village, had a father who traded 1/2 of his goats for a record deal.

Metal master
Metal master
stevegarveyfan

Number of posts : 613

PostSubject: Re: The worst female metal vocalist? how do it know?   The worst female metal vocalist? how do it know? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:59 am

James B. wrote:
She probably is the rich daughter of somebody with clout in the Argentinian recod industry, wife of said person, owns all the top of the line equipment in the small village, had a father who traded 1/2 of his goats for a record deal.

The worst female metal vocalist? how do it know? Lmao
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: The worst female metal vocalist? how do it know?   The worst female metal vocalist? how do it know? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:01 pm

I don't see anything in that first post.

Metal master
Metal master
QuothTheRaven

Number of posts : 874

PostSubject: Re: The worst female metal vocalist? how do it know?   The worst female metal vocalist? how do it know? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:13 pm

I think she's trying to channel Wendy O. Williams. FAIL!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The worst female metal vocalist? how do it know?   The worst female metal vocalist? how do it know? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:12 pm

Like the Metal equivalent of Yoko Ono.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: The worst female metal vocalist? how do it know?   The worst female metal vocalist? how do it know? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:31 pm

Wow!!! That was bad!!
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: The worst female metal vocalist? how do it know?   The worst female metal vocalist? how do it know? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:28 pm

doesn't sound any worse than 80's era Lita Ford

PostSubject: Re: The worst female metal vocalist? how do it know?   The worst female metal vocalist? how do it know? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:53 pm

Blasphemer! Lita had charm though. And she could play. And she was a stone cold fox.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: The worst female metal vocalist? how do it know?   The worst female metal vocalist? how do it know? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:10 am

Virginia wrote:
Blasphemer! Lita had charm though. And she could play. And she was a stone cold fox.

Yeah Lita ruled, this vamp thinks she's cronos.
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: The worst female metal vocalist? how do it know?   The worst female metal vocalist? how do it know? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:29 am

Stender wrote:
Virginia wrote:

Yeah Lita ruled, this vamp thinks she's cronos.

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The worst female metal vocalist? how do it know?   The worst female metal vocalist? how do it know? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The worst female metal vocalist? how do it know?
Page 1 of 1