Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Helloween

Go down 
+11
Gilbert
kmorg
Dave the Boss
mc666
stepcousin
Fat Freddy
A Handful of Wayne
the sentinel
Defender71
bgast1
Metallic Blaze
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3892

Helloween - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helloween   Helloween - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:59 am

Yeah the Dark Ride rules. I love their 1st 3 albums then just gave up on them until I heard The Dark Ride. Gambling with the Devil is pretty good too!
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

Helloween - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helloween   Helloween - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 11:25 am

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
krokus wrote:
CHAMALEON is the worse HELLOWEEN album in my opinion.

CHAMELEON is not just the worst Helloween album, it is one of the absolute worst albums in the history of recorded music. Helloween - Page 2 Puke

I hope you both get turned into a half priced pumpkins for saying such things! You should both be ashamed. Helloween - Page 2 Angry

FAT FREDDY is right, i am sorry Helloween - Page 2 Lmao
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37645

Helloween - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helloween   Helloween - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 11:28 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
krokus wrote:

CHAMELEON is not just the worst Helloween album, it is one of the absolute worst albums in the history of recorded music. Helloween - Page 2 Puke

I hope you both get turned into a half priced pumpkins for saying such things! You should both be ashamed. Helloween - Page 2 Angry

Sorry dude, that album blows goat for crack money. Laughing

It's the only Helloween album I truly HATE, and the only Helloween CD I ever traded away. Once it left my home I salted the earth and vowed that it will never enter my house again.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

Helloween - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helloween   Helloween - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 11:31 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
krokus wrote:

Sorry dude, that album blows goat for crack money. Helloween - Page 2 Icon_lol

It's the only Helloween album I truly HATE, and the only Helloween CD I ever traded away. Once it left my home I salted the earth and vowed that it will never enter my house again.

What's your address again, FF? Helloween - Page 2 Icon_razz

Helloween - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helloween   Helloween - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:22 pm

It is a bad Helloween album but not even close to being one of the worst metal albums.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

Helloween - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helloween   Helloween - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 1:30 pm

hahaha ah people like what they like. Of course I can see why anyone would hate that album especially fans. Its not a Helloween album but I think thats why I like it. Its a wierd change but Ive also heard worse like Pink Cream 69's album Change or Crimson Glory's Strange and Beautiful.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37645

Helloween - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helloween   Helloween - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 1:33 pm

Its a wierd change but Ive also heard worse like Pink Cream 69's album Change or Crimson Glory's Strange and Beautiful.

I'd take STRANGE & BEAUTIFUL over CHAMELEON any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Helloween - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helloween   Helloween - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 1:56 pm

I'm sure theres other things youd take any day of the week and twice on sunday too, but thats a whole other message board Helloween - Page 2 91480 Helloween - Page 2 Lol Helloween - Page 2 Jk

Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

Helloween - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helloween   Helloween - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:34 pm

Wow, is "Chameleon" really that bad? I don't have that one yet - but regardless I will get it for the collection's sake.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Helloween - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helloween   Helloween - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:54 pm

Make sure you get the new reissued ones they are all 2 cd editions with their b sides. All the albums all the way through Better Than Raw were reissued.

Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

Helloween - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helloween   Helloween - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 11:31 pm

Make sure you get the new reissued ones they are all 2 cd editions with their b sides. All the albums all the way through Better Than Raw were reissued.

That's good to know! Thanks!

Helloween - Page 2 Headbang
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Helloween - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helloween   Helloween - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helloween
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2