Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last seen movies

Go down 
+46
QuothTheRaven
Olafsto
Metallic Blaze
James B.
Eyesore
Troublezone
AchrisK
Hate Forest
Oggy Mcheadbanger
Orion Crystal Ice
Svengo
nevermore
EvyMetal
metalheaded
coinmad
Shiney
spiritoradio
jstate
T-Roy
Thrasher73
manny
Schbopo
iamrockerfun
SlaytanicPOWER
Metal Misfit
thejokeriv
the sentinel
exact33
sheets
Mglaffas81
Sutekh
Addy
kmorg
Dave the Boss
A Handful of Wayne
scottmitchell74
holydiver97595
sam
MetalGuy71
tohostudios
DallasBlack
Leatherface
Required Fields
DeathCult
Fat Freddy
Stender
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

Last seen movies - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:52 am

CHUCK is this total nerd who works at a "Buy More" (like Best Buy) in the "Nerd Herd" (like Geek Squad) and becomes a spy due to the revelation his dad put a super spy chip in his head as a baby, the "Intersect". LMAO. It's a great, witty, funny show. So two REAL spies are assigned to protect him and the three of them embark on all kinds of missions and protect Chuck because all these secret groups want the Intersect from his head. Adam Baldwin is funny as the macho spy.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 3:23 pm

T-Roy wrote:
CHUCK is this total nerd who works at a "Buy More" (like Best Buy) in the "Nerd Herd" (like Geek Squad) and becomes a spy due to the revelation his dad put a super spy chip in his head as a baby, the "Intersect". LMAO. It's a great, witty, funny show. So two REAL spies are assigned to protect him and the three of them embark on all kinds of missions and protect Chuck because all these secret groups want the Intersect from his head. Adam Baldwin is funny as the macho spy.

Sounds like a funny show. I'll have to try and catch it sometime.
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:35 am

Fear of Clowns.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:25 am

Dr. Dolittle

Last seen movies - Page 39 Dr-dolittle-poster-0
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:08 pm

TERMINATOR: SALVATION

Loved it...grew up with Terminator! It was kinda short tho.

Nice to see them taking it into the next generation and make it "serious" again. The third one was a joke.

Now...if they could rescue the Predator. First two rocked!
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 2:47 pm

T-Roy wrote:

Nice to see them taking it into the next generation and make it "serious" again. The third one was a joke.

They are - Robert Rodriguez is doing a new predator called Predators
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 4:25 pm

AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 4:33 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
T-Roy wrote:

That's great news! His "Planet Terror" is one of my alltime favorite movies.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:52 pm

Last night I stumbled on a Korean horror film called "The Ghost" on the Sundance Channel. I never watch that channel but as I passed by while surfing some kinda evil looking zombie girl was strangling another girl and there was a lotta screaming so I went "Whoa! What the hell is this?" Haha. Turns out I missed the first fifteen minutes or so, therefore what I saw of it didn't make a hell of a lot of sense but I watched the rest anyway. Some nonsense about high school girls being haunted by the vengeful ghost of a girl they accidentally killed. Looked like it was a mish-mash of "The Ring" and "The Grudge," both of which were popular Asian films before their U.S. remakes, so I guess Asian filmmakers must rip each other off too, just like they do here. Laughing

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 5:23 pm

Pandorum.

This is one of the more entertaining REALLY bad movies that I've seen recently. It's basically..."let's take Alien, Event Horizon, The Descent and every other sci-fi cliche imaginable and put it in a blender".

It makes no sense whatsoever, the narrative structure feels like it was assembled blindfolded....but it was still nice escapist entertainment.

Actual movie grade ** Enjoyment level ***
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 6:22 pm

tohostudios wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
T-Roy wrote:

That has to be one of the goriest movies ever
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 6:33 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
T-Roy wrote:

That has to be one of the goriest movies ever

Yep!

I'm a major gorehound and while I've seen more squirm-inducing films, "Planet Terror" is the goriest movie I've ever seen. I never thought "Dead Alive" (aka "Brain Dead") would lose that title but the amount of gore in Planet Terror makes Dead Alive seem like a PG-rated flick.

Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:20 pm

Let It Be

I loved it. The rooftop concert is of course the coup de grâce. Especially when the fuzz show up. They're talking to (I think) George Martin, then he tells the guys to stop, but they dive into "Get Back"... then someone turns off Harrison's amp, and he looks over and then flips it back on with this look of "Fuck you, I'm George Harrison, I'll play where and when I damn-well please." So awesome.
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 10:06 pm

Cannot stand Rose McGowan, but 'Planet Terror' rules.

I also count as another person who thinks 'Terminator: Salvation' was great. A lot of it just hit it out of the park for me, especially as a longtime fan of the series and lore, always wanting to really see what would be wrought. It was brought down a bit though by a couple of MAJOR 'wtf?' inconsistencies.............but still..
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:37 am

Orion Crystal Ice wrote:
Cannot stand Rose McGowan

Last seen movies - Page 39 Affraid Don'choo be talkin 'bout my fantasy wife like that...

Last seen movies - Page 39 Al-pacino-romancing-rose-mcgowan-3

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
ryanmetalman
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ryanmetalman

Number of posts : 274

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:39 pm

Orion Crystal Ice wrote:
Cannot stand Rose McGowan, but 'Planet Terror' rules.

I also count as another person who thinks 'Terminator: Salvation' was great. A lot of it just hit it out of the park for me, especially as a longtime fan of the series and lore, always wanting to really see what would be wrought. It was brought down a bit though by a couple of MAJOR 'wtf?' inconsistencies.............but still..

Alright, I know I am just showing my ignorance, but I have to ask... What are the inconsistencies in 'Terminator: Salvation?' Last seen movies - Page 39 Icon_redface
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:43 am

Last seen movies - Page 39 Timelinepuba
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:05 pm

Watched a movie called, Eastern Promises, with Viggo Mortenson about the Russian Mafia in London. Not bad but not one I would watch more then once.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:46 pm

Watched the following shows:

Ghost Whisperer
ALF (season 1)
CSI: Miami (season 1)
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:54 am

Just watched Surrogates. What a freekin' awesome movie!!!

Last seen movies - Page 39 Surrogates2009MP
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:57 am

detuned wrote:
Pandorum.

This is one of the more entertaining REALLY bad movies that I've seen recently. It's basically..."let's take Alien, Event Horizon, The Descent and every other sci-fi cliche imaginable and put it in a blender".

It makes no sense whatsoever, the narrative structure feels like it was assembled blindfolded....but it was still nice escapist entertainment.

Actual movie grade ** Enjoyment level ***

That was my basic reaction. It was silly but fun.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:59 am

Quote :
I'm a major gorehound and while I've seen more squirm-inducing films, "Planet Terror" is the goriest movie I've ever seen. I never thought "Dead Alive" (aka "Brain Dead") would lose that title but the amount of gore in Planet Terror makes Dead Alive seem like a PG-rated flick.

Well now, that's quite a claim. Now I might have to see it (although it has always looked stupid to me).
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:20 am

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Quote :

Well now, that's quite a claim. Now I might have to see it (although it has always looked stupid to me).

It is stupid as far as the plot goes but it's soooooo gory.

Metal novice
Metal novice
Ford.Prefect

Number of posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:41 pm

I just watched IRON EAGLE I used to love that movie as a kid. Still liek it.
Back to top Go down
Ford.Prefect
Metal novice
Metal novice
Ford.Prefect

Number of posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:42 pm

tohostudios wrote:
scottmitchell74 wrote:
Quote :

It is stupid as far as the plot goes but it's soooooo gory.

Its decent I've never squirmed so much at the sight of a needle.lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last seen movies
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next