Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone Ever Go Through The Lala Store?

Go down 
+3
ultmetal
mc666
arttieTHE1manparty
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Anyone Ever Go Through The Lala Store? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone Ever Go Through The Lala Store?   Anyone Ever Go Through The Lala Store? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 7:03 pm

I just finally did. I found some sweet deals, too!

Slunt by Slunt $5.12
Into The Abyss by Hypocrisy $4.97
Crowning Of Atlantis by Therion $5.03
Arcade by Arcade $3.70

Total: $18.82

You can't beat that! Well, you can, but not often. Is the lala store too overlooked?
Back to top Go down
arttieTHE1manparty
Administrator
arttieTHE1manparty

Number of posts : 863

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Ever Go Through The Lala Store?   Anyone Ever Go Through The Lala Store? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 7:08 pm

I've never been to LaLa period. Don't even know the web addy....

Arttie
Back to top Go down
http://christianmetalrealm.niceboard.com
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Ever Go Through The Lala Store?   Anyone Ever Go Through The Lala Store? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 8:11 pm

arttieTHE1manparty wrote:
I've never been to LaLa period.
me either.

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Ever Go Through The Lala Store?   Anyone Ever Go Through The Lala Store? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 8:26 pm

I've glanced in the store before, but never gone through it looking very hard. Looking at that I'll have too. I have found some sweet deals though. I got Rush - Power Windows for 9 with shipping.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Ever Go Through The Lala Store?   Anyone Ever Go Through The Lala Store? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 8:26 pm

I've never been to LaLa period. Don't even know the web addy....

Arttie

www.lala.com Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Ever Go Through The Lala Store?   Anyone Ever Go Through The Lala Store? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 9:11 pm

Parksey wrote:
I've glanced in the store before, but never gone through it looking very hard. Looking at that I'll have too. I have found some sweet deals though. I got Rush - Power Windows for 9 with shipping.
I just flipped through my Want List, it shows the store price to the right (if they have it). Lots of stuff at $6 and $7, too. I'll be spending money there in the future, no doubt.

And to those who've never been there, it's not worth it if you don't have any CDs you own you're willing to trade or have a used shop with cheap CDs you can buy for trade fodder. If you do have those things, it's a great site, though slow for us rock/metal fans.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Ever Go Through The Lala Store?   Anyone Ever Go Through The Lala Store? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 9:12 pm

Yes, I have used the LaLa store with excellent results.

Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Ever Go Through The Lala Store?   Anyone Ever Go Through The Lala Store? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 9:20 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Parksey wrote:
I just flipped through my Want List, it shows the store price to the right (if they have it). Lots of stuff at $6 and $7, too. I'll be spending money there in the future, no doubt.

And to those who've never been there, it's not worth it if you don't have any CDs you own you're willing to trade or have a used shop with cheap CDs you can buy for trade fodder. If you do have those things, it's a great site, though slow for us rock/metal fans.
yeah thats why i dont utilize the site. i don't trade. if i have something i don't want, like a multiple copy, i usually just give it to one of my friends. i use money to get stuff i want. it's much quicker.

not putting down the site in any way, just explaining why i don't use it.

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Ever Go Through The Lala Store?   Anyone Ever Go Through The Lala Store? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 10:00 pm

mc666 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Parksey wrote:

yeah thats why i dont utilize the site. i don't trade. if i have something i don't want, like a multiple copy, i usually just give it to one of my friends. i use money to get stuff i want. it's much quicker.

not putting down the site in any way, just explaining why i don't use it.
I understand that. I use the site only to get CDs to keep. Luckily for me, I have Nuggets in town (that's a store, by the way) and they have a $2 section. I can buy a bunch of those CDs for trade. Then with the $1.75 lala charges me, that's still only $3.75 for a CD. Good deal, if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Ever Go Through The Lala Store?   Anyone Ever Go Through The Lala Store? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 3:12 am

I have not been to the store, but does it come off your credit card immediately or does it take it off on your one time a month payment?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Ever Go Through The Lala Store?   Anyone Ever Go Through The Lala Store? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 3:22 am

spiritoradio wrote:
I have not been to the store, but does it come off your credit card immediately or does it take it off on your one time a month payment?
Credit card. I'm sure you could use another, though. I didn't really pay attention to the options. I just used what was on file.
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Ever Go Through The Lala Store?   Anyone Ever Go Through The Lala Store? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 1:29 pm

Sorry I meant does it take go on to your card right away when you buy it or does it go on to your card at the usual time of the month, when your trades do. If that makes any sense scratch
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Ever Go Through The Lala Store?   Anyone Ever Go Through The Lala Store? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 1:36 pm

I believe when you use the store it comes off your card immediately.

I FINALLY have a CD coming from LaLa after 6 weeks of nothing. Unfortunately I had to add some non-metal stuff to my WANT list to get something. The Best Of David Bowie 1974/1979

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Ever Go Through The Lala Store?   Anyone Ever Go Through The Lala Store? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 1:38 pm

I've noticed the prices on some of my wants.They seem to be very reasonable.
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Ever Go Through The Lala Store?   Anyone Ever Go Through The Lala Store? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 7:32 pm

Thanks Ult. And Bowie Rules!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Ever Go Through The Lala Store?   Anyone Ever Go Through The Lala Store? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 8:26 pm

ultmetal wrote:
I believe when you use the store it comes off your card immediately.

I FINALLY have a CD coming from LaLa after 6 weeks of nothing. Unfortunately I had to add some non-metal stuff to my WANT list to get something. The Best Of David Bowie 1974/1979
I think lala should segregate their users, especially now that they're making all these changes. Like, you can pick two "alliances," so to speak. Rock and metal, for instance, and that'll connect you with all those people who've chosen those genres, too. They can have a global forum for everyone, but then also forums for specific genres of music. Then those people "aligned" with those genres will have exclusive access to their own forums and such. That would eliminate all the worthless indie talk for us metal fans and whatnot.

I have more ideas on the subject. I'm gonna toss the idea out there to Bill.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39603

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Ever Go Through The Lala Store?   Anyone Ever Go Through The Lala Store? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 9:14 pm

mc666 wrote:
I've never been to LaLa period.
me either.

Same here
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Ever Go Through The Lala Store?   Anyone Ever Go Through The Lala Store? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 10:25 pm

I buy from there all the time, most I've ever paid for a cd was 11.95 most were between 7-10.

Wargod48
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Ever Go Through The Lala Store?   Anyone Ever Go Through The Lala Store? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone Ever Go Through The Lala Store?
Page 1 of 1