Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's about time!! LaLa doing some good!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

It's about time!! LaLa doing some good! Empty
PostSubject: It's about time!! LaLa doing some good!   It's about time!! LaLa doing some good! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 1:37 pm

Got Impellitteri's - Answer To The Master coming!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's about time!! LaLa doing some good!   It's about time!! LaLa doing some good! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 2:24 pm

2.0 looks cool, too. They're trying to turn lala into something much bigger. You can upload all your music from your computer, and then listen to it anywhere. I literally uploaded 202 songs in like 3 minutes. It's ridiculous. When you go to a band's page now, there's video links, which is cool. They're YouTube videos, so it's basically just linking to the search results for that band name. If it's a band like Poison, it's going to turn up videos that aren't about the band. That part kind of stinks, but it's still a nice feature.

I think 2.0 is going to be really cool, but it's going to piss a lot of people off, now that they're not putting the sole emphasis on trading.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37625

PostSubject: Re: It's about time!! LaLa doing some good!   It's about time!! LaLa doing some good! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 2:25 pm

Hmm, sounds interesting. I've been on vacation mode at Lala since January or February, I may have to drop by and check out these improvements...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's about time!! LaLa doing some good!   It's about time!! LaLa doing some good! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 2:53 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Hmm, sounds interesting. I've been on vacation mode at Lala since January or February, I may have to drop by and check out these improvements...
It's not open to all yet. They asked me to check it out, so I did. You should see the whiners in there. Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37625

PostSubject: Re: It's about time!! LaLa doing some good!   It's about time!! LaLa doing some good! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 3:08 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
It's not open to all yet. They asked me to check it out, so I did. You should see the whiners in there. Laughing very hard

Yea, I just tried to check it out and got nowhere. I looked in the forums and found a video link that you'd posted there, and when I clicked on it I got a log-in screen that told me I was DEEEEEENIED! Nice. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's about time!! LaLa doing some good!   It's about time!! LaLa doing some good! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's about time!! LaLa doing some good!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: