Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who's long overdue?

Go down 
+30
holydiver97595
SlaytanicPOWER
Joe
Olafsto
T-Roy
sheets
Fat Freddy
Addy
akeldama
DeathCult
Metallic Blaze
Schbopo
manny
XYZ
Dave the Boss
Troublezone
Lurideath
MetalGuy71
ghost
tohostudios
sam
James B.
thejokeriv
A Handful of Wayne
mc666
Temple of Blood
exact33
Thrasher73
ultmetal
kmorg
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Who's long overdue? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's long overdue?   Who's long overdue? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:42 am

As I was picking up cds off the floor that my son pulled out of the rack when momma wasn't looking, I was reminded that Cinderella is long over due. They haven't put out any new music (not including comps & live poop) since Still Climbing back in '94. They are creeping into GnR-like territory with delays between releases.

Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Who's long overdue?   Who's long overdue? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:44 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
As I was picking up cds off the floor that my son pulled out of the rack when momma wasn't looking, I was reminded that Cinderella is long over due. They haven't put out any new music (not including comps & live poop) since Still Climbing back in '94. They are creeping into GnR-like territory with delays between releases.

I heard that Tom Keifer has voice problems and that is the main reason for no new stuff.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Who's long overdue?   Who's long overdue? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:45 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:

VERY true. I believe at last check, Cinderella now have more compilation/live CDs available than studio albums.

Like TZ said, I believe they've tried to get a new album off the ground several times over the years but Tom Keifer has been plagued by voice problems.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Who's long overdue?   Who's long overdue? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:47 am

Don't know whatcha got til it's gone. Who's long overdue? - Page 3 Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Who's long overdue?   Who's long overdue? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:51 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

VERY true. I believe at last check, Cinderella now have more compilation/live CDs available than studio albums.

Like TZ said, I believe they've tried to get a new album off the ground several times over the years but Tom Keifer has been plagued by voice problems.

Yea, I'm well aware of his throat problems. It just seems that by this point, you'd think they could put something together in the studio. I'm sure Tom has plenty of music written. The band could record all the tracks, then he could put in his vocals whenever he's up to it. Add a little studio spit-shine and *viola* new Cinderella album. Now touring & playing it live is a whole different kettle of fish.

Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Who's long overdue?   Who's long overdue? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:54 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

Yea, I'm well aware of his throat problems. It just seems that by this point, you'd think they could put something together in the studio. I'm sure Tom has plenty of music written. The band could record all the tracks, then he could put in his vocals whenever he's up to it. Add a little studio spit-shine and *viola* new Cinderella album. Now touring & playing it live is a whole different kettle of fish.

The problem is that his type of singing is throaty/harsh and it would probably hurt like hell.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Who's long overdue?   Who's long overdue? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:01 am

Quote :
The problem is that his type of singing is throaty/harsh and it would probably hurt like hell.

From what I undertand, this is the big problem. Tom starts feeling good, so they go on some package tour with Dokken, Poison & whoever to get back in the groove, he blows his voice out and can't get back into the studio. He then goes through some re-habbing and it starts all over again. Vicious cycle. Or is it vicious circle? I always get that confused.

Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Who's long overdue?   Who's long overdue? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:04 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Quote :

From what I undertand, this is the big problem. Tom starts feeling good, so they go on some package tour with Dokken, Poison & whoever to get back in the groove, he blows his voice out and can't get back into the studio. He then goes through some re-habbing and it starts all over again. Vicious cycle. Or is it vicious circle? I always get that confused.

Then i guess they should skip the live shows and go straight for the studio.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Who's long overdue?   Who's long overdue? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:10 am

Troublezone wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
Quote :

Then i guess they should skip the live shows and go straight for the studio.

Elementary, my dear Troublezone! If it were only that simple. Who's long overdue? - Page 3 Icon_smile

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: Who's long overdue?   Who's long overdue? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:27 am

LIVING FREAKING SACRIFICE - been working on Death Machine for what.....two years now?

SACRIFICIUM - same as LS....HOW LONG MUST WE WAIT!!!????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's long overdue?   Who's long overdue? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:16 pm

LINE OF FIRE - coming up on 4 years since the release of our debut.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Who's long overdue?   Who's long overdue? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:17 pm

Quote :
LIVING FREAKING SACRIFICE - been working on Death Machine for what.....two years now?

Get ready for another two. Who's long overdue? - Page 3 Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: Who's long overdue?   Who's long overdue? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:22 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:

Lazy bastards Who's long overdue? - Page 3 Icon_smile ....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Who's long overdue?   Who's long overdue? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 1:09 pm

Olafsto wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:

i heard their singer is the reason... he doesnt get up til noon and has to be back in bed by 2 so his hair gets all the rest it needs Smile

PostSubject: Re: Who's long overdue?   Who's long overdue? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 1:11 pm

exact33 wrote:
Olafsto wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:

i heard their singer is the reason... he doesnt get up til noon and has to be back in bed by 2 so his hair gets all the rest it needs Who's long overdue? - Page 3 Icon_smile

As fast as it's falling out, that must not be enough... Who's long overdue? - Page 3 Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Who's long overdue?   Who's long overdue? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 1:15 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
exact33 wrote:
Olafsto wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:

i heard their singer is the reason... he doesnt get up til noon and has to be back in bed by 2 so his hair gets all the rest it needs Who's long overdue? - Page 3 Icon_smile

As fast as it's falling out, that must not be enough... Who's long overdue? - Page 3 Icon_wink

so start recording! Sentinel Steel has a fall release date on their website for your new one! And I am holding you to it!! I have almost worn out my copy of the debut!!

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Who's long overdue?   Who's long overdue? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 1:18 pm

exact33 wrote:
Sentinel Steel has a fall release date on their website for your new one!

...and today's the first day of Fall! So git crackin'!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: Who's long overdue?   Who's long overdue? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 2:15 pm

Still patiently waiting for a new Sodom album!

Who's long overdue? - Page 3 Headbang
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Who's long overdue?   Who's long overdue? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 2:18 pm

Joe wrote:
Still patiently waiting for a new Sodom album!

Who's long overdue? - Page 3 Headbang

I will be looking forward to that. 🤘
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
SlaytanicPOWER
Metal master
Metal master
SlaytanicPOWER

Number of posts : 679

PostSubject: Re: Who's long overdue?   Who's long overdue? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 2:28 pm

mc666 wrote:
Danzig, Immortal, Morbid Angel

Morbid Angel has a new one in the works. It'll be called Insomnia (in keeping with their alphabetical chronological tradition)

Danzig is way overdue and so is Immortal.

Exodus is coming out with The Atrocity Exhibition... Exhibit B

Nile is about to release Those Whom The Gods Detest (if not already released in some places)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's long overdue?   Who's long overdue? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 4:58 pm

exact33 wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:
exact33 wrote:
Olafsto wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:

so start recording! Sentinel Steel has a fall release date on their website for your new one! And I am holding you to it!! I have almost worn out my copy of the debut!!

It's recorded...we're waiting on editing/mixing....slow going. I've even seen the preliminary artwork ideas...
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Who's long overdue?   Who's long overdue? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 5:01 pm

Quote :
Danzig is way overdue

There was a news item about Danzig on Blabbermouth today... I think it said his new one is due late this year or early next (I don't remember exactly and I'm too lazy to go look it up right now)

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Who's long overdue?   Who's long overdue? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 7:58 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Quote :
Danzig is way overdue

There was a news item about Danzig on Blabbermouth today... I think it said his new one is due late this year or early next (I don't remember exactly and I'm too lazy to go look it up right now)
I heard he is only doing one show over on the east coast.
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Who's long overdue?   Who's long overdue? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 8:06 pm

Iron Butterfly

34 years is a long time between albums.
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Who's long overdue?   Who's long overdue? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:11 pm

SlaytanicPOWER wrote:

[/i]Nile is about to release Those Whom The Gods Detest (if not already released in some places)

ahhahahahahahahahahaha!!!1111111!!!!!!!!!

THIS SHALL BE MINE!!!!!!!!!!!

🤘 🤘 🤘 🤘 🤘 🤘 🤘 🤘 🤘 🤘 🤘 🤘 🤘
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's long overdue?   Who's long overdue? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's long overdue?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next