Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Load and Reload

Go down 
+17
Schbopo
mc666
SlaytanicPOWER
powermacho
Required Fields
MetalGuy71
ghost
T-Roy
sheets
Fat Freddy
ultmetal
Addy
Troublezone
sam
INVADERS
manny
fingers
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

Load and Reload - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Load and Reload   Load and Reload - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:26 pm

Actually I think alot of the songs on St Anger are alright my biggest prob with that album is the crap drumming from Lars If they redid the drumming with real drums and not trashcans It would have been a kick ass album
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Load and Reload   Load and Reload - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:28 pm

Addy wrote:
Actually I think alot of the songs on St Anger are alright my biggest prob with that album is the crap drumming from Lars If they redid the drumming with real drums and not trashcans It would have been a kick ass album

The production on that album is horrid, especially the drums, I can't believe they spent a million plus dollars recording that album.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: Load and Reload   Load and Reload - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:31 pm

on the documentry there was a few unreleased tracks that I thought were cool but yeah production did suck
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Load and Reload   Load and Reload - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:37 pm

"Load" is exactly that. It's a load. It even sounds like the guys are just whacking off on this one and only playing guitar with their free hand.

"ReLoad" is mostly the same, just a little better. It's like all the effort went into "Fuel" and the rest of the album is just Load on steroids.

Both these albums left bad tastes in my mouth and mysterious stains on my floor.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: Load and Reload   Load and Reload - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:01 pm

Schbopo wrote:
"Load" is exactly that. It's a load. It even sounds like the guys are just whacking off on this one and only playing guitar with their free hand.

"ReLoad" is mostly the same, just a little better. It's like all the effort went into "Fuel" and the rest of the album is just Load on steroids.

Both these albums left bad tastes in my mouth and mysterious stains on my floor.
Shocked Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18963

PostSubject: Re: Load and Reload   Load and Reload - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:25 pm

Eh, there's a few decent songs on those records(to my ears at least). I'll always be a fan of "Until it Sleeps". Still, not there best moments.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
fingers
Metal master
Metal master
fingers

Number of posts : 815

PostSubject: Re: Load and Reload   Load and Reload - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 6:28 am

I reckon the songs off Load and Reload would sound way better if they were covered by other good metal bands like Overkill, Exodus, Slayer, Anthrax, Vio-Lence,etc maybe even Megadeth lol! . That polished pop sound would be abolished for good
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Load and Reload   Load and Reload - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:37 am

Addy wrote:
-shrugs- whatever im not seeking approval from anyone

I like it no I LOVE it

Load and Risk are the best records ever made dude. Razz
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: Load and Reload   Load and Reload - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:31 am

Ummm if you say so, I said I liked Load I didnt say it was the best album ever, That honor isnt on any Metallica record (for me anyways) but when i crank on Metallica Load is normally my first choice
Back to top Go down
SlaytanicPOWER
Metal master
Metal master
SlaytanicPOWER

Number of posts : 679

PostSubject: Re: Load and Reload   Load and Reload - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:12 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Addy wrote:
-shrugs- whatever im not seeking approval from anyone

I like it no I LOVE it

Load and Risk are the best records ever made dude. Razz

Cryptic Writings and S&M my friend....jk
Back to top Go down
Grimmo
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Grimmo

Number of posts : 413

PostSubject: Re: Load and Reload   Load and Reload - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:54 am

I once had them all. I now only have the first 5. 🤘
Back to top Go down
http://waynegrimsey.blogspot.com/
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Load and Reload   Load and Reload - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:24 pm

always enjoyed both load and reload a lot despite their lesser status
Back to top Go down
7thSecond
Metal master
Metal master
7thSecond

Number of posts : 665

PostSubject: Re: Load and Reload   Load and Reload - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:53 am

Load - No
Reload - Hell No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Load and Reload   Load and Reload - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:03 am

mc666 wrote:
i didn't care much for either of them. in fact i think St. Anger was better than both of them.

I completely Agree. St. Anger sucked, but at least it rocked every once in awhile during the suckage. Load & Reload sound like a Bob Rock circle jerk gone horribly awry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Load and Reload   Load and Reload - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Load and Reload
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2