Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Locked in Chains!!!!

Go down 
+21
MetalGuy71
DallasBlack
mc666
nevermore
sam
akeldama
XYZ
Stender
libertynjustice
metalinmyveins
GrandNational
SideShowDisaSter
Dave the Boss
Fat Freddy
T-Roy
BillRoxx
powermacho
DeathCult
kmorg
ultmetal
biddle
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

Locked in Chains!!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locked in Chains!!!!   Locked in Chains!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 6:45 am

I've heard your Zetro and Martinez vocal styles, now i'd like to hear you sing something melodic with a little old fashioned vibrato. Smile
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Locked in Chains!!!!   Locked in Chains!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:39 am

Probably won't happen on this release. I'm pretty much keeping it that throaty thrash sound on most of the songs. Adding in some deeper growly stuff for emphasis. There are some clean vocals mixed in here and there, but not clean, vibrato style.

Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Locked in Chains!!!!   Locked in Chains!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 6:55 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Probably won't happen on this release. I'm pretty much keeping it that throaty thrash sound on most of the songs. Adding in some deeper growly stuff for emphasis. There are some clean vocals mixed in here and there, but not clean, vibrato style.

That's cool man, i was just hoping to hear Ultimatum tread a few different styles here and there. Maybe if you do a Anthrax with Belladonna song in the future like "Madhouse" you can have the opportunity. Smile
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Locked in Chains!!!!   Locked in Chains!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:23 pm

Troublezone wrote:
ultmetal wrote:

That's cool man, i was just hoping to hear Ultimatum tread a few different styles here and there. Maybe if you do a Anthrax with Belladonna song in the future like "Madhouse" you can have the opportunity. Smile

Well, we are tackling a few different styles on this one, but we attempted to make the songs sound like our own.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Locked in Chains!!!!   Locked in Chains!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 9:23 am

I like it
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Locked in Chains!!!!   Locked in Chains!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:30 pm

Addy wrote:
I like it

headbanger

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Locked in Chains!!!!   Locked in Chains!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:32 pm

I freakin' love how this turned out! Best song on the album, imo. 🤘

PostSubject: Re: Locked in Chains!!!!   Locked in Chains!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Locked in Chains!!!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3