Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ten things that piss me off

Go down 
+18
sam
Orion Crystal Ice
spiritoradio
the sentinel
ultmetal
TheGooch
manny
Pontus
XYZ
Stender
akeldama
thejokeriv
scottmitchell74
mc666
tohostudios
Mortuary
Smindas
Schbopo
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

Ten things that piss me off - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ten things that piss me off   Ten things that piss me off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:32 am

being cruel to anyone or anything should be considered bad. not just animals & children. i'm sick of seeing women mistreated.

manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Ten things that piss me off   Ten things that piss me off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 9:12 am

10. the religious right
9. the radical left
8.cruelty
7.racisim
6.cancer
5. re-releasing a cd with bonus tracks or dvd only months after releasing the cd in the first place.
4. Business men who steal more money with their briefcase than with a gun, causing job losses, devalued dollar etc. I include oil and gas companies in this list
3. asskissers at work or in general for that matter
2. people who have no solid opinions and get their opinions from blogs and go anyway the wind blows
1.Bills !!! I hate bills!!! No matter how much I make everything keeps going up, which of course ties this one with my # 4
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Ten things that piss me off   Ten things that piss me off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 10:08 am

Us taxpayers having to bail out wall street so the whole world economy doesn't collapse
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Ten things that piss me off   Ten things that piss me off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 10:14 am

Quote :
being cruel to anyone or anything should be considered bad. not just animals & children. i'm sick of seeing women mistreated.

Every time you write something I like your evil, mean a$$ more and more despite instincts against such feelings!
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Ten things that piss me off   Ten things that piss me off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 11:30 am

1 scouting for girls
2. gordon brown
3. labour government
4. increased cost of living
5. credit crunch
6. increased price of oil
7. student debt
8. illegal dowloading
9. metallica not playing the uk every other week
10. girls - or a lack off
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Ten things that piss me off   Ten things that piss me off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 12:54 pm

Some things I dislike (in no particular order):

1. Performing with my band to an empty club.
2. People who feel the need to polute my air with cigarettes.
3. Bills
4. Taxes
5. Cancer
6. Seeing my friends, or any people hurting
7. The Scorpions losing a game.
8. Being forced to watch baseball, basketball, and most other sports.
9. Lima Beans (just nasty!)
10. Milk (Blech!)
11. More government involvement in our lives
12. Political ads

Master Sailboat
mc666

PostSubject: Re: Ten things that piss me off   Ten things that piss me off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 1:00 pm

1.) thieves
2.) liars
3.) racists
4.) bragging
5.) elitists
6.) knowitalls
7.) beggars
8.) slackers
9.) drunks
10.) vanity

thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Ten things that piss me off   Ten things that piss me off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 1:04 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Some things I dislike 11. More government involvement in our lives

I second that!!!
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Ten things that piss me off   Ten things that piss me off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:27 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Personally, of currently active guitarists, I think Gus G can run circles around Slash. Ritchie Blackmore too for that matter.

Great call on Mr. Blackmore!!! You have fine taste, sir!!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Ten things that piss me off   Ten things that piss me off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:38 pm

🤘

Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: Ten things that piss me off   Ten things that piss me off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 6:41 pm

manny wrote:
10. the religious right
9. the radical left
8.cruelty
7.racisim
6.cancer
5. re-releasing a cd with bonus tracks or dvd only months after releasing the cd in the first place.
4. Business men who steal more money with their briefcase than with a gun, causing job losses, devalued dollar etc. I include oil and gas companies in this list
3. asskissers at work or in general for that matter
2. people who have no solid opinions and get their opinions from blogs and go anyway the wind blows
1.Bills !!! I hate bills!!! No matter how much I make everything keeps going up, which of course ties this one with my # 4

You're #5 is right on the money, I hate it when I cave a bands complete discography and then they re-release them with bonus stuff. angry
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: Ten things that piss me off   Ten things that piss me off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 7:34 pm

ultmetal wrote:
7. The Scorpions losing a game.

Well maybe if Rudolph Schenker would pass the puck every once in awhile instead of taking the shot every time...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Ten things that piss me off   Ten things that piss me off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 7:36 pm

Klaus really needs to help defend better too.

PostSubject: Re: Ten things that piss me off   Ten things that piss me off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 7:45 pm

They're bad boys running wild. I've heard you'd better get out of their weeeeeeeeee.
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: Ten things that piss me off   Ten things that piss me off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 7:47 pm

If Klaus doesn't start picking up his game he might be traded to MSG for Robin McAuley. So he better step it up.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Ten things that piss me off   Ten things that piss me off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 8:59 pm

1. rape
2. infidelity
3. the whole 'I'm reciting the popular argument and I like what I'm told to and buy into pressure more than quality and truth'...thing....with religious issues, political issues, and media/entertainment
4. Any music most especially rap which contains things such as calling others 'ni*ga', women 'b*tches' or 'ho's', and so forth
5. People on the highway who tailgate you for miles as you obey the speed limit, then swerve dramatically into the next lane and move to pass you, as if they've been personally insulted, ALL WITHOUT USING THE TURN SIGNAL.
6. The NWO and affiliates, inc.
7. Being blamed for stuff I didn't do
8. Awkward social situations where I have little to no control, to the point I almost have a phobia
9. Not being listened to properly
10. Anything in music that is -core

11. Utter disorganization which makes things spiral into chaos
12. Grammatical mistakes which have been absorbed into culture to where nobody thinks they're wrong anymore..for example:

"Heaven, Hell or Hollywood?" <- INCORRECT!! ARGH! IF YOU DO NOT PUT A COMMA AFTER THE SECOND SUBJECT OF THE IDEA, THE SECOND AND THIRD THINGS BECOME ONE AND THE PHRASING MAKES NO SENSE!

"Heaven, Hell, or Hollywood?" <- ... see how much better this looks? Yet nobody does it. Conspiracy..
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Ten things that piss me off   Ten things that piss me off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 9:31 pm

You have an oddly specific list, OCI. I kinda have to agree with the grammar one.
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Ten things that piss me off   Ten things that piss me off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 10:54 pm

10.Gas Prices
9.Politicians (their all evil)
8.People who drive while talking on cell phones
7.Kids who swear Alexi Laiho i the greatest guitarist ever
6.Mallcore
5.Kids who love Mallcore
4.People who believe slipknot is metal
3.Posers (you are not metal and you are not cool!)
2.Fender Guitars
1.People in general
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

PostSubject: Re: Ten things that piss me off   Ten things that piss me off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 11:03 pm

I have to agree that Fender = teh suck.
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

PostSubject: Re: Ten things that piss me off   Ten things that piss me off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 11:04 pm

sam wrote:

4.People who believe slipknot is metal
2.Fender Guitars

I don't like Slipknot either, but I do think they fall into the genre of metal.

What's wrong with Fenders? I prefer Gibsons myself, but Fenders are good guitars.
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

PostSubject: Re: Ten things that piss me off   Ten things that piss me off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 11:06 pm

Huge rectangle shaped, sticky necks.... bolt-on necks..incredibly bulky poplar bodies....those irritating little tiny tuners.....and that horrid tinny factory tone..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ten things that piss me off   Ten things that piss me off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 11:08 pm

Really, if you're talented enough, the guitar is just a foot note. The only really terrible guitars are those that you buy at Walmart for 80 bucks. I think alot of sub par musicians blame a guitar for their personal shortcomings as an artist. This of course, is just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

PostSubject: Re: Ten things that piss me off   Ten things that piss me off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 11:11 pm

My guitar sucks, but it was free, so I got no complaints. And Spec is right, I totally blame the guitar for my sucking. I mean, my bass sounds great!
Back to top Go down
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: Ten things that piss me off   Ten things that piss me off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 1:24 am

10. People who have talent and throw it away
9. Laziness
8. Avenged Sevenfold
7. Stupidity (mostly by me)
6. Michael Moore
5. My boss's ethics
4. Shallowness
3. Sin
2. Satan
1. University of Arizona Wildcats Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

PostSubject: Re: Ten things that piss me off   Ten things that piss me off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 1:42 am

spectrefate wrote:
Really, if you're talented enough, the guitar is just a foot note. The only really terrible guitars are those that you buy at Walmart for 80 bucks. I think alot of sub par musicians blame a guitar for their personal shortcomings as an artist. This of course, is just my opinion.
this has always been my thoughts as well. so long as it's an instrument that complies with the standard, a good musician should be able to make something happen with it.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ten things that piss me off   Ten things that piss me off - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ten things that piss me off
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next