Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The "piss song" on your favourite album

Go down 
+2
Gilbert
Lari
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6337

The "piss song" on your favourite album Empty
PostSubject: The "piss song" on your favourite album   The "piss song" on your favourite album Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2022 4:53 pm

Everybody knows you need a piss break during a live show. But let's just say you're home and your pause button is broken and you're listening to your favourite CD, but you need to take a break at some point. It's hypothetical. Play along.

Take your favourite album and pick a song (that's not the opener or the closer) that you would skip if you had to.

I start with:

Iron Maiden - Powerslave. It's Losfer Words. If they couldn't be bothered to come up with lyrics, I can easily skip this one. The only mediocre song on the record. Everything else is gold.

Judas Priest - Defenders of the Faith. Eat Me Alive. I can live without this hymn to blowjobs. It is catchy though. I do like it more than the closer (Heavy Duty...)

Blind Guardian - Imaginations from the Other Side. Now this is tough. Such a solid album, and my least favourite is probably the closer "And the Story Ends", but that's not a piss break song because sticking to the rules, you can't take a break during the last song. At that point you'd just stop listening if it's the last song. I think I have to pick the Script for My Requiem, but it's tough because I love it. I'd leave the bathroom door open so I could hear it. 

I'll do more favourites once I take a small break. I just kind of need to use the bathroom right now.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9888

PostSubject: Re: The "piss song" on your favourite album   The "piss song" on your favourite album Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2022 1:29 am

Speaking of piss, that's one hell of a song:

Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12630

PostSubject: Re: The "piss song" on your favourite album   The "piss song" on your favourite album Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2022 9:12 am

Lari wrote:

Judas Priest - Defenders of the Faith. Eat Me Alive. I can live without this hymn to blowjobs. It is catchy though.
 What if Alex Skolnick covered it? Man crush and all The "piss song" on your favourite album 792498

BTW, this is your 2nd thread about pissing   Laughing very hard
As Robert Plant sang, "and it makes me wonder" don\'t know

assault_attack likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: The "piss song" on your favourite album   The "piss song" on your favourite album Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2022 10:00 am

James B. wrote:
Lari wrote:

Judas Priest - Defenders of the Faith. Eat Me Alive. I can live without this hymn to blowjobs. It is catchy though.
 What if Alex Skolnick covered it? Man crush and all The "piss song" on your favourite album 792498
Well then it's different. I'd buy the version with the DVD  The "piss song" on your favourite album 1f60d 

It can't be worse than his jazz endeavors.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37654

PostSubject: Re: The "piss song" on your favourite album   The "piss song" on your favourite album Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2022 11:51 am

Metallica, Ride the Lightning - "Escape"

Kiss, Destroyer - "Great Expectations"

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: The "piss song" on your favourite album   The "piss song" on your favourite album Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2022 1:45 pm

Lari wrote:
Well then it's different. I'd buy the version with the DVD  The "piss song" on your favourite album 1f60d 

If you Blu-Ray, would Skolnick be jealous?

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: The "piss song" on your favourite album   The "piss song" on your favourite album Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2022 2:44 pm

My favorite album doesn't have a piss song. If I had to choose one, I guess it would be To One Far Away, off Don't Break the Oath. It's short, I still love it, but I guess out of the rest of the album it's the one I could go piss too. If I absolutely had too.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: The "piss song" on your favourite album   The "piss song" on your favourite album Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2022 8:35 pm

Me..

I would just turn up the volume so it could be heard in the bathroom. Laughing very hard

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
John Madden

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: The "piss song" on your favourite album   The "piss song" on your favourite album Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2022 10:33 am

The Thing that should not be.. One of the worst Metallica songs ever.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: The "piss song" on your favourite album   The "piss song" on your favourite album Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2022 12:46 pm

John Madden wrote:
The Thing that should not be.. One of the worst Metallica songs ever.
I like the Lovecraft lyrics

But it's not the strongest moment on that album, true.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37654

PostSubject: Re: The "piss song" on your favourite album   The "piss song" on your favourite album Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2022 10:10 am

On Twisted Sister's You Can't Stop Rock N Roll, it would be the godawful ballad "You're Not Alone (Suzette's Song)."

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "piss song" on your favourite album   The "piss song" on your favourite album Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "piss song" on your favourite album
Page 1 of 1