Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fav christian punk band

Go down 
+6
Tall Tyrion
scottmitchell74
Thrasher73
Shiney
tohostudios
Stender
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Fav christian punk band - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fav christian punk band   Fav christian punk band - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 3:58 pm

troublezone wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Tell me this song isn't awesome:

NO INNOCENT VICTIM - STRENGTH

First time I heard that song I got massive goose bumps. I still do, too. I don't care that I'm not a Christian; that song rules!

I have that song on my NIV comp and i have the Cassette too. Great song but i like the song (Grief) better.
Homeless Amongst Friends Vol. 2? Or is it Hopeless? Helpless? I forget. Either way, that's the first comp I heard them on, "Strength" was the song. In fact, that CD got me into a couple of killer bands.

And "Grief" is a great song. I almost uploaded that one, too, but figured no one would listen to one song, why post two? Haha.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12634

PostSubject: Re: Fav christian punk band   Fav christian punk band - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 5:38 pm

Put me in the "not a real huge fan of punk" thing

I saw Nobody Special once and was highly entertained
They have this tune...."finger pointer", about being judgemental, which goes like this...."You point your finger at meeeeeeee, I'll bite it off "

They were opening band, followed by a band I was in at the time, then Xalt, and Neon Cross. That was the day I came up with " I am not judgemetal...just mental "
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Fav christian punk band   Fav christian punk band - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:46 pm

Thanks for those links sax.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fav christian punk band   Fav christian punk band - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fav christian punk band
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2