Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HOUR OF 13 (Traditional Doom)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

HOUR OF 13 (Traditional Doom) Empty
PostSubject: HOUR OF 13 (Traditional Doom)   HOUR OF 13 (Traditional Doom) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 11:00 am

http://www.myspace.com/hourof13doom

Hailing from my home state of NC...killer Doom Metal!!

🤘

Anyone heard this?
Back to top Go down
Invader
Metal master
Metal master
Invader

Number of posts : 590

PostSubject: Re: HOUR OF 13 (Traditional Doom)   HOUR OF 13 (Traditional Doom) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 11:06 am

I have heard few of their songs before and all of them sounded great.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HOUR OF 13 (Traditional Doom)   HOUR OF 13 (Traditional Doom) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 11:40 am

They kinda came out of nowhere for me...it's one of the undergroud sleeper "hits" in the Doom scene...had a falling out with thier record company, though...I tried to get it off of iTunes but the band had it removed (the label put it in iTunes without the band's OK)...

Killer stuff...great riffage...
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25900

PostSubject: Re: HOUR OF 13 (Traditional Doom)   HOUR OF 13 (Traditional Doom) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 12:53 pm

I've been wanting to get this. One of the guys in that band is also in U.S. Christmas who if I'm not mistaken are on Neurosis' label Neurot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HOUR OF 13 (Traditional Doom)   HOUR OF 13 (Traditional Doom) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 1:31 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
They kinda came out of nowhere for me...it's one of the undergroud sleeper "hits" in the Doom scene...had a falling out with thier record company, though...I tried to get it off of iTunes but the band had it removed (the label put it in iTunes without the band's OK)...

Killer stuff...great riffage...

are you sure for this? i think it's the opposite...timbo would never do anything like this....i still have 9 copies of their vinyl...i didn't listen it yet....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HOUR OF 13 (Traditional Doom)   HOUR OF 13 (Traditional Doom) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 1:40 pm

It's what it says on thier MySpace page...
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: HOUR OF 13 (Traditional Doom)   HOUR OF 13 (Traditional Doom) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 7:43 pm

Got a copy on the way!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HOUR OF 13 (Traditional Doom)   HOUR OF 13 (Traditional Doom) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:35 pm

nevermore wrote:
Got a copy on the way!

Let me know how the whole thing is...
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: HOUR OF 13 (Traditional Doom)   HOUR OF 13 (Traditional Doom) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 7:31 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
nevermore wrote:
Got a copy on the way!

Let me know how the whole thing is...

Will do!!!
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: HOUR OF 13 (Traditional Doom)   HOUR OF 13 (Traditional Doom) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 9:29 pm

Get it! It's great!!! As much doom as you like, you'll be digging this.
Back to top Go down
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: HOUR OF 13 (Traditional Doom)   HOUR OF 13 (Traditional Doom) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 11:00 pm

Stormy sells them for ten bucks + postage. I got one at that price anyway. (Stormspell Records).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HOUR OF 13 (Traditional Doom)   HOUR OF 13 (Traditional Doom) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 8:19 am

nevermore wrote:
Get it! It's great!!! As much doom as you like, you'll be digging this.

Thanks for the update! I love the songs on thier MySpace page...I'll be snagging this as soon as I can...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOUR OF 13 (Traditional Doom)   HOUR OF 13 (Traditional Doom) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HOUR OF 13 (Traditional Doom)
Page 1 of 1