Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zero Hour - Dark Deceiver

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Zero Hour - Dark Deceiver Empty
PostSubject: Zero Hour - Dark Deceiver   Zero Hour - Dark Deceiver Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 2:40 pm

And it's done! 🤘

Quote :
I'm very pleased to let everyone know our new CD entitled "Dark Deceiver" is MIXED!!! The BIGGEST THANK YOU goes out to our great friend, producer and engineer Dino Alden for all his amazing work. This CD was very challenging as the Vocals and Drums were a bit of a process but DINO IS THE MAN and everything sounds KILLER!! Many thank you's Dino my bro as YOU ARE THE BEST!! Troy I listen to the mixes today and we're extremely happy with how it sounds my bro and VERY STOKED to move forward. The CD looks to be coming out late March - Early April of 2008 off Sensory Records. Very please to re-sign with Sensory as Ken has been a great part of Zero Hour. Lots of things are in the works for Zero Hour in 2008 and look forward to sharing lots of news in the future.

Troy Tipton is in Bass Professor (Germany) and I'm SO STOKED for Troy because he truly deserves it. It's a 3 page interview that's very detailed in asking about Troy's direction of playing Bass. Thank you very much Andreas for the great interview on Troy. Congrats again Troy...... YOU RULE!!!

Guitar Player Magazine (Germany) Zero Hour is in the Oct. Issue advertising the PPC Festival with Jasun's Signature Manne Model. (The BEST part is ZAPPA is the cover) This is all very exciting and we want to thank Alex, Thomas and all at PPC for all their support in promoting Manne and Zero Hour. MANNE & PPC RULES!!!
The articles are posted below!

Thank you all so very much for hanging in there with us and sorry for the lack updates. Things get a little crazy at times and I'm very happy to share the news with you all.

YOU'RE ALL METAL!!

Jasun/ZH
Any fans of these guys here? Absolutely one of the best, most crushing prog-metal bands around. I can't believe they finished this album so quick. They just started tracking it a few weeks ago, and they only just released Specs Of Pictures Burnt Beyond in October of 2006. I can't wait for this bad boy.

Anyone interested in hearing them, check these links out:

There For Me (from A Fragile Mind)
Evidence Of The Unseen (from Specs Of Pictures Burnt Beyond)
Stratagem (from The Towers Of Avarice)
Eyes Of Denial (from Metamorphosis)

🤘
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zero Hour - Dark Deceiver   Zero Hour - Dark Deceiver Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 2:49 pm

i have their demo, their ep and their first release. if i'm not mistaken their first one was rereleased with bonus. i never bought it, but it would be great to hear these bonus. are their latest releases still availiable?
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Zero Hour - Dark Deceiver   Zero Hour - Dark Deceiver Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 3:03 pm

I liked the last album. Sometimes though, it feels like backround music if you are not concentrating because they can go all-opver the place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zero Hour - Dark Deceiver   Zero Hour - Dark Deceiver Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 3:04 pm

GrandNational wrote:
I liked the last album. Sometimes though, it feels like backround music if you are not concentrating because they can go all-opver the place.

ah, this is what frightens me... however i still believe that they'll never reach the majesty of first 7" and lp of p.waltz or eternal requiem's space eternal void....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zero Hour - Dark Deceiver   Zero Hour - Dark Deceiver Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 3:07 pm

syrus wrote:
i have their demo, their ep and their first release. if i'm not mistaken their first one was rereleased with bonus. i never bought it, but it would be great to hear these bonus. are their latest releases still availiable?
You got any pictures?

And yeah, Metamorphosis is the Sensory Records re-release of their self-titled. Not much difference beyond a remaster and two demo bonus tracks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zero Hour - Dark Deceiver   Zero Hour - Dark Deceiver Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 3:12 pm

Eyesore wrote:
syrus wrote:
You got any pictures?

And yeah, Metamorphosis is the Sensory Records re-release of their self-titled. Not much difference beyond a remaster and two demo bonus tracks.

hehehe, i have to dig for that(like i promised to do with vagh, hehehe). if i remember well there was a hourglass on the cover of their first one. their stuff was easy to find in greece. that's were i bought mine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zero Hour - Dark Deceiver   Zero Hour - Dark Deceiver Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 3:21 pm

syrus wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
syrus wrote:
You got any pictures?

hehehe, i have to dig for that(like i promised to do with vagh, hehehe). if i remember well there was a hourglass on the cover of their first one. their stuff was easy to find in greece. that's were i bought mine.
Yeah, the self-titled has the hourglass...many of them, I think. I have that album, but I've never seen the demo and 7". I thought they only had a demo out initially. I know there's another band out there that has the same name. Are you sure you've got the right band?
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3893

PostSubject: Re: Zero Hour - Dark Deceiver   Zero Hour - Dark Deceiver Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 3:27 pm

Yeah these guys are awesome! We used to practice just down the hall from them when we still lived in the Bay Area 4 years ago. All the guys are super nice, and the music is amazing! 🤘
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zero Hour - Dark Deceiver   Zero Hour - Dark Deceiver Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 4:21 pm

Yeah, they're great guys. Very friendly, super-enthusiastic and appreciative of their fans. You can't ask for more from band members. Stand-up guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zero Hour - Dark Deceiver   Zero Hour - Dark Deceiver Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 8:57 pm

New album cover:

Zero Hour - Dark Deceiver ZHcover

Album info:

Sensory Records is honored to continue our long running relationship with Zero Hour. The band's fifth album, titled "Dark Deceiver", will be released worldwide on April 29, 2008. The Tipton brothers have come up with some fresh aural twists and turns that will definitely please their fans (and us too!).

As a sneak preview you can hear an mp3 of the title cut here:

http://www.lasersedgegroup.com/soundfiles/darkdeceiver.mp3

That new song is absolutely amazing!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zero Hour - Dark Deceiver   Zero Hour - Dark Deceiver Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 3:19 pm

Bump! Because you guys should check this sample out. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25900

PostSubject: Re: Zero Hour - Dark Deceiver   Zero Hour - Dark Deceiver Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 11:35 pm

I only have The Towers Of Avarice cd. Haven't spun it in awhile. I'm going to dig it out and give it a much needed spin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zero Hour - Dark Deceiver   Zero Hour - Dark Deceiver Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 12:44 am

nevermore wrote:
I only have The Towers Of Avarice cd. Haven't spun it in awhile. I'm going to dig it out and give it a much needed spin.
Each of their albums are pretty killer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zero Hour - Dark Deceiver   Zero Hour - Dark Deceiver Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 12:29 am

Eyesore wrote:

That sample is waaay out there. Super technical (which I like). Very Happy A Fragile Mind is the only disc of theirs I have and remember not being able to get into it too much. Maybe too much technical riffing and not enough solos or something..... I should try to spin it again sometime soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zero Hour - Dark Deceiver   Zero Hour - Dark Deceiver Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 3:17 am

Metal_Guy_777 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
That sample is waaay out there. Super technical (which I like). Very Happy A Fragile Mind is the only disc of theirs I have and remember not being able to get into it too much. Maybe too much technical riffing and not enough solos or something..... I should try to spin it again sometime soon.
You should. A Fragile Mind is my favorite disc by them. And yes, they're a pretty progressive band, but they do it so well. There's something different about Zero Hour. They come off darker and more interesting, I think. There's just more depth and atmosphere that is natural-sounding rather than artificially made with keyboards and whatnot. I mean, their stuff is almost eerie at times. I love it.
Back to top Go down
UltraMagnus007
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
UltraMagnus007

Number of posts : 282

PostSubject: Re: Zero Hour - Dark Deceiver   Zero Hour - Dark Deceiver Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 5:47 pm

I discovered this band when they released a Fragile Mind and happen to think it was pretty awesome. It made go out and track down the 2 previous albums which i also really liked.

Great band.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zero Hour - Dark Deceiver   Zero Hour - Dark Deceiver Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 11:27 pm

I love these guys. It's true, you kind of have to concentrate to really get what they are doing. Not good background music, at least for me. Good to see some like A Fragile Mind as it is the one that gets slagged the most.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zero Hour - Dark Deceiver   Zero Hour - Dark Deceiver Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zero Hour - Dark Deceiver
Page 1 of 1