Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chemical Wedding - The movie

Go down 
+2
MetalGuy71
kmorg
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

Chemical Wedding - The movie Empty
PostSubject: Chemical Wedding - The movie   Chemical Wedding - The movie Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:19 pm

Anyone seen this yet?

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Wedding - The movie   Chemical Wedding - The movie Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:01 pm

This trailer...No.

Ok, now I have. May of 2008? Does this mean it's available now or is this trailer out of date? Wait? Am I still in 2007? Sorry guys. Doc has fooled with the flux capacitor again. I thought I was in the right year, but I must've set the coordinates wrong. Let me get back to August of 2008 and I'll give you my review.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Wedding - The movie   Chemical Wedding - The movie Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:55 pm

I've seen the trailer but the movie has yet to receive a release date here in the US. I believe it was released in England back in May.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Wedding - The movie   Chemical Wedding - The movie Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 10:46 pm

Ehhhh great album, but I'm not especially interested in the movie.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Wedding - The movie   Chemical Wedding - The movie Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:24 pm

Blabbermouth sez that the "Chemical Wedding" movie now has a distributor (Anchor Bay/Starz) for the US and will be released here in early '09. The article was not clear as to whether it will be released in theatres, or if it'll go straight to DVD.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Wedding - The movie   Chemical Wedding - The movie Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 5:13 pm

Found some news on Blabbermouth about the "Chemical Wedding" movie today. It will be released straight-to-DVD in the U.S. (as was somewhat expected) in March, and when it comes out here it will be re-titled "CROWLEY" for whatever reason.

Chemical Wedding - The movie 3129317139_0b9ca99251_o

Cool DVD cover art huh? Hope the movie doesn't suck.

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Wedding - The movie   Chemical Wedding - The movie Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:39 am

So has anybody seen this flick yet (under either title)? I looked thru my local Blockbuster over the weekend and didn't see it anywhere (which shouldn't surprise me, I guess, cuz Blockbuster's selection pretty much blows goat)... wondering if it'll turn up on my cable system's On-Demand selection any time soon...

Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Wedding - The movie   Chemical Wedding - The movie Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:45 am

I will most definitely rent this DVD! Bruce wrote the screenplay! 🤘
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Wedding - The movie   Chemical Wedding - The movie Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:56 am

Quote :
It will be released straight-to-DVD in the U.S. (as was somewhat expected) in March, and when it comes out here it will be re-titled "CROWLEY" for whatever reason.

My guess is that the name change is a marketing move. With a title like "Crowley", you might get an idea of what you're in for, a story about or pertaining to Aliester Crowley. With "Chemical Wedding", you don't know what to expect. You know they need to dumb this stuff down for us Americans. Chemical Wedding - The movie 82702

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ZetaReticuli

Number of posts : 454

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Wedding - The movie   Chemical Wedding - The movie Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:26 pm

The movie doesn't look that good. But the album, on the other hand, is absolutely incredible. At one point, I called it 'modern power metal'....but i'm not sure if that's even right. Anyway, its a masterpiece.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Wedding - The movie   Chemical Wedding - The movie Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:20 am

I still haven't seen this movie! Has anyone??

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Wedding - The movie   Chemical Wedding - The movie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chemical Wedding - The movie
Page 1 of 1