Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CHEMICAL ANNIHILATION - Anthology CD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

CHEMICAL ANNIHILATION - Anthology CD Empty
PostSubject: CHEMICAL ANNIHILATION - Anthology CD   CHEMICAL ANNIHILATION - Anthology CD Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 12:38 am

Here's a preliminary sketch of the artowork for the upcoming CHEMICAL ANNIHILATION - Anthology CD release. It will include their album from 1988 for first time on CD ever + demos + live cuts + videos + interactive multimedia section

Fans of 80s US thrash metal should take notice.

CHEMICAL ANNIHILATION - Anthology CD CA-sketch_500
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell

PostSubject: Re: CHEMICAL ANNIHILATION - Anthology CD   CHEMICAL ANNIHILATION - Anthology CD Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:56 am

I know this is gonna look sweet when it's finished, solely going by the perliminary artwork that you placed up for the previous Thrash Clash CDs, same artist too I see.

When's the release due out ?
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

PostSubject: Re: CHEMICAL ANNIHILATION - Anthology CD   CHEMICAL ANNIHILATION - Anthology CD Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 4:19 pm

Since we are going to close the label for two months while in Europe, all pending releases:

FATAL VIOLENCE - Anthology CD/DVD
VAMPYR - Cry Out for Metal CD/DVD
CHEMICAL ANNIHILATION CD
EPINIKION CD

and even possible:
HELLHOUND - Anthology CD/DVD
JONAH QUIZZ CD
THRASH CLASH Vol.3 & 4

Are all slated to start coming from August onwards.

There are still quite a few factors outside of our control with almost all of those, so I've learned my lession and am going to announce exact release dates only after the CDs have been sent to the pressing plant Smile

I'll see how we are on funds and if possible I'm looking to expand and start making a small limited LP pressings of our releases for all vinyl lovers out there
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHEMICAL ANNIHILATION - Anthology CD   CHEMICAL ANNIHILATION - Anthology CD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CHEMICAL ANNIHILATION - Anthology CD
Page 1 of 1