Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chemical Warfare (Don't It Feel Good?)

Go down 
+9
Temple of Blood
Troublezone
metalinmyveins
Fat Freddy
nevermore
MetalGuy71
Dark Horseman
Witchfinder
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7613

Chemical Warfare (Don't It Feel Good?) Empty
PostSubject: Chemical Warfare (Don't It Feel Good?)   Chemical Warfare (Don't It Feel Good?) Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 10:12 am

The best mashup of all time:

Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Warfare (Don't It Feel Good?)   Chemical Warfare (Don't It Feel Good?) Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 10:43 am

I saw that, pretty funny.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Warfare (Don't It Feel Good?)   Chemical Warfare (Don't It Feel Good?) Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 11:02 am

I'm always amazed at just how seamless alot of these mashups can be.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25900

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Warfare (Don't It Feel Good?)   Chemical Warfare (Don't It Feel Good?) Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 12:44 pm

That's pretty awesome!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Warfare (Don't It Feel Good?)   Chemical Warfare (Don't It Feel Good?) Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 2:38 pm

Holy crap, I almost spit my drink all over my desk. Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39646

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Warfare (Don't It Feel Good?)   Chemical Warfare (Don't It Feel Good?) Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 3:49 pm

That's pretty good.
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Warfare (Don't It Feel Good?)   Chemical Warfare (Don't It Feel Good?) Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 5:03 pm

This was really good!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Warfare (Don't It Feel Good?)   Chemical Warfare (Don't It Feel Good?) Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 5:31 pm

I never knew Slayer could sound so perky! Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Warfare (Don't It Feel Good?)   Chemical Warfare (Don't It Feel Good?) Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2019 2:12 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Warfare (Don't It Feel Good?)   Chemical Warfare (Don't It Feel Good?) Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2019 9:21 am

Awesome mash-up.
Back to top Go down
Hadley
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 991

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Warfare (Don't It Feel Good?)   Chemical Warfare (Don't It Feel Good?) Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2019 10:43 am

This is the version that needs to be in all those movie trailers!
Back to top Go down
martinsane
Metal master
Metal master
martinsane

Number of posts : 924

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Warfare (Don't It Feel Good?)   Chemical Warfare (Don't It Feel Good?) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2019 2:13 pm

Ha. Now that as mentioned was a very tasty mash-up.

2 points of excellence for me is the inclusion of the Satriani solo and the chorus, "Chemical Warfare!" "And don't it feel good!"...

I can only imagine the effort making that, well done.
Back to top Go down
Hadley
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 991

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Warfare (Don't It Feel Good?)   Chemical Warfare (Don't It Feel Good?) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2019 1:15 am

This one's even better:

Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25900

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Warfare (Don't It Feel Good?)   Chemical Warfare (Don't It Feel Good?) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2019 8:48 pm

Hadley wrote:
This one's even better:

That one was great as well!!! Who knew KISS could sound so smooth? Especially with the help of Megadeth, Slayer and Deep Purple!
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Warfare (Don't It Feel Good?)   Chemical Warfare (Don't It Feel Good?) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2019 5:36 pm

This one is cool:

Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28455

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Warfare (Don't It Feel Good?)   Chemical Warfare (Don't It Feel Good?) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2019 6:11 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Warfare (Don't It Feel Good?)   Chemical Warfare (Don't It Feel Good?) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2019 7:13 pm

Wow!  These are all amazing!  There's actually a talent involved in pairing up such disparate songs. 

Anyone with an ear for creating these vids should be a record producer IMO.

Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Warfare (Don't It Feel Good?)   Chemical Warfare (Don't It Feel Good?) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2019 8:46 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Wow!  These are all amazing!  There's actually a talent involved in pairing up such disparate songs. 

Anyone with an ear for creating these vids should be a record producer IMO.

Most likely they are using mashup software that makes this all very easy to do.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Warfare (Don't It Feel Good?)   Chemical Warfare (Don't It Feel Good?) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2019 8:51 pm

So it doesn't take an "ear" to figure out which songs might mesh well?  That's the part I'm impressed with; you can't just pair up any two songs from different genres and make it work.

Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Warfare (Don't It Feel Good?)   Chemical Warfare (Don't It Feel Good?) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2019 9:28 pm

tohostudios wrote:
So it doesn't take an "ear" to figure out which songs might mesh well?  That's the part I'm impressed with; you can't just pair up any two songs from different genres and make it work.

Yeah, the software lets you match things like key, tempo etc... to make sure a mashup will work.

Here's a link to one such program that explains the process: https://mashup.mixedinkey.com/how-to-make-mashups/create-epic-mashups
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Warfare (Don't It Feel Good?)   Chemical Warfare (Don't It Feel Good?) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2019 9:36 pm

Damn.  That's disappointing.  I thought some people really had an ear for music. 

I tend to hear things like that when I listen to music and I just thought these people took it to the next level.  Sort of disappointing to find out they're probably using software to do it.

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Warfare (Don't It Feel Good?)   Chemical Warfare (Don't It Feel Good?) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chemical Warfare (Don't It Feel Good?)
Page 1 of 1