Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another update

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

Another update Empty
PostSubject: Another update   Another update Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 5:42 am

It seems my updates are getting smaller and smaller. I think i might have to start having them furher apart then monthly. Nevertheless, 12 new albums have been added to the sit, amongst them several new bands.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

Another update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another update   Another update Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 7:19 am

12 is better then nothing,no???? Just keep the updates coming bro.
Back to top Go down

Another update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another update   Another update Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 1:44 pm

Why try for monthly updates? Instead of planning to do a bunch each month, why not do one here and there? It might be easier to do it that way then to plan on doing a bunch. I know one of my biggest issues right now with reviewing is that I have a pile of like 25 albums that need to be reviewed. That's pretty daunting. Haha.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

Another update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another update   Another update Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 1:52 pm

Quote :
ARKEYN STEEL

Very Happy
Couldn't help noticing this was the label for Scarlet Rayne!

Good reviews!!
Back to top Go down

Another update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another update   Another update Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 4:46 pm

Keep doing reviews when you can. I almost always agree with your thoughts on bands and albums. Either great minds think alike, or i'm a sychophant.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

Another update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another update   Another update Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:53 am

Thanks for the encouraging (sp?) words, guys. Yeah, I might just add stuff randomly, and put updates out there when I feel content with what I got. The reason for mionthly updates was becasue it's easier for regular people to keep up with what is happening. If I just put up 1 or 2 reviews every now and then, people are gonna miss them. I don't sit down and do al 10-15 updates al at once, but use what I have already finished come the end of each month. But time restrains and writers draught is getting it harder and harder to have something worth while each month. So maybe i'll just skip a month every now and then, and the let the updates pile up a bit.

Another update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another update   Another update Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another update
Page 1 of 1