Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Children of Bodom VS. In Flames

Go down 
+8
tohostudios
Stender
GrandNational
kmorg
ensiferum2k
ultmetal
Thrasher73
Fat Freddy
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Children of Bodom VS. In Flames Empty
PostSubject: Children of Bodom VS. In Flames   Children of Bodom VS. In Flames Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 2:26 pm

so I've got Both albums and I've been listening and I'm kinda liking Blooddrunk way more then a sense of purpose. Let's hear some opinions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Children of Bodom VS. In Flames   Children of Bodom VS. In Flames Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 2:38 pm

I think your name is so precious.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37640

PostSubject: Re: Children of Bodom VS. In Flames   Children of Bodom VS. In Flames Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 2:40 pm

emptytomb1 wrote:

I'm not sure I even wanna know what the "WSA" stands for.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Children of Bodom VS. In Flames   Children of Bodom VS. In Flames Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 2:45 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
emptytomb1 wrote:

I'm not sure I even wanna know what the "WSA" stands for.

West Side Assasins
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Children of Bodom VS. In Flames   Children of Bodom VS. In Flames Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 2:45 pm

emptytomb1 wrote:

thanks but lets not get too far off subject.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Children of Bodom VS. In Flames   Children of Bodom VS. In Flames Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 2:47 pm

I was offering opinions. I think West Side Assassins sounds like a rip off of psuedo hardkore band.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Children of Bodom VS. In Flames   Children of Bodom VS. In Flames Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 2:50 pm

emptytomb1 wrote:
I was offering opinions. I think West Side Assassins sounds like a rip off of psuedo hardkore band.

I didn't make it up. Its' just a total geek thing, me and some friends use it as a clan name and guild kinda thing for when we play games online like xbox live and stuff like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Children of Bodom VS. In Flames   Children of Bodom VS. In Flames Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 2:51 pm

RAWK!
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Children of Bodom VS. In Flames   Children of Bodom VS. In Flames Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 3:08 pm

You guys are Uber cool
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Thrasher73

PostSubject: Re: Children of Bodom VS. In Flames   Children of Bodom VS. In Flames Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 3:17 pm

emptytomb1 wrote:

Or a lousy Seattle polka band?
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Children of Bodom VS. In Flames   Children of Bodom VS. In Flames Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 3:26 pm

I saw both bands live at Gigantour and I much preferred Children of Bodom to In Flames.

Thrasher73

PostSubject: Re: Children of Bodom VS. In Flames   Children of Bodom VS. In Flames Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 3:36 pm

In all Seriousness,I like Children of Bodom better
Back to top Go down
ensiferum2k
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ensiferum2k

Number of posts : 340

PostSubject: Re: Children of Bodom VS. In Flames   Children of Bodom VS. In Flames Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 3:43 pm

whoever wins, we lose!!! jk

I think bodom has the better discography, so they automatically win this debate.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Children of Bodom VS. In Flames   Children of Bodom VS. In Flames Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:00 pm

ultmetal wrote:
I saw both bands live at Gigantour and I much preferred Children of Bodom to In Flames.

Shocked

Children of Bodom VS. In Flames 627712

:goodluck:

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Children of Bodom VS. In Flames   Children of Bodom VS. In Flames Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 6:48 pm

They both suck.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Children of Bodom VS. In Flames   Children of Bodom VS. In Flames Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 6:59 pm

Last edited by Stender on Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Children of Bodom VS. In Flames   Children of Bodom VS. In Flames Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 6:59 pm

Someone change this turd's name.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Children of Bodom VS. In Flames   Children of Bodom VS. In Flames Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 7:09 pm

GrandNational wrote:
They both suck.

That would be my sentiment too.

PostSubject: Re: Children of Bodom VS. In Flames   Children of Bodom VS. In Flames Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 7:13 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Someone change this turd's name.

This turd has been banned. You picked the wrong day to come on late. You would have had some fun around 2 o'clock. Smile
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Children of Bodom VS. In Flames   Children of Bodom VS. In Flames Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 7:19 pm

Just curious, why was he banned, because of the name? He joined back in February. If the name was offensive, why wasn't he banned then?

PostSubject: Re: Children of Bodom VS. In Flames   Children of Bodom VS. In Flames Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 7:30 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Just curious, why was he banned, because of the name? He joined back in February. If the name was offensive, why wasn't he banned then?

As far as I know he didn't post until today. That's when his name was noticed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Children of Bodom VS. In Flames   Children of Bodom VS. In Flames Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 7:36 pm

Looks like he changed his name to "shelby destroyer of light". So don't give the kid any more crap.

You're totally welcome here, bro. We just don't tolerate certain things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Children of Bodom VS. In Flames   Children of Bodom VS. In Flames Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 8:09 pm

Shelby destroyer of light? That's an odd one. Haha.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Children of Bodom VS. In Flames   Children of Bodom VS. In Flames Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 8:16 pm

Last edited by Stender on Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Children of Bodom VS. In Flames   Children of Bodom VS. In Flames Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 8:44 pm

Personally, other than his name being potentially offensive to some, I didn't find anything wrong with any of Niggletwsa's posts.

Other than the fact that he was posting about bands I don't like. But that's OK. That's why I asked why he was banned.

PostSubject: Re: Children of Bodom VS. In Flames   Children of Bodom VS. In Flames Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Children of Bodom VS. In Flames
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next